Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

What The Hell Is Wrong With Yahoo! Mobile? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What The Hell Is Wrong With Yahoo! Mobile? (1521 Views)

My Expirence With Yahoo Boys @ Upper Iweka / What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? / Yahoo Messenger On My Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Hell Is Wrong With Yahoo! Mobile? by Genuflect(m): 12:44am On Jul 14, 2009
For some days now, I've not been able to check my mails on phone. I was wondering if anybody is experiencing the same and if there is any other way to check my mail
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With Yahoo! Mobile? by iniguy(m): 8:02am On Jul 14, 2009
Enter your yahoo mail through google
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With Yahoo! Mobile? by Genuflect(m): 9:43am On Jul 14, 2009
I've tried that before but didn't work tno
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With Yahoo! Mobile? by AKO1(m): 10:02am On Jul 14, 2009
iniguy:

Enter your yahoo mail through google

How?
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With Yahoo! Mobile? by Genuflect(m): 11:02am On Jul 14, 2009
@A_K_O Search for yahoo mail in google and click on subsequent links
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With Yahoo! Mobile? by Infoseye(m): 11:11am On Jul 14, 2009
its a general thing
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With Yahoo! Mobile? by puskin: 11:26am On Jul 14, 2009
Same here
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With Yahoo! Mobile? by LUDALOOLO(m): 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2009
use www.skweezer.net, i hope i wont be ban 4 dis
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With Yahoo! Mobile? by Genuflect(m): 12:54pm On Jul 14, 2009
I just tried the google method with opera multi, it worked. But 2.06 and 3.10 are not going.
@LUDALOOLO Thanx for the info. I'ma check it now
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With Yahoo! Mobile? by binhozie(m): 1:40pm On Jul 14, 2009
look. what you do is go to the internet and disable it from yahoo new beta bla bla bla to yahoo classic. choose the 'indefinitely' option. log out and continue to enjoy yahoo on ur 4.2 . case closed!
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With Yahoo! Mobile? by Nobody: 2:44am On Jul 15, 2009
You can go through sureproxy.com but sometimes it's kinda dangerous cuz they're unsecured sites.
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With Yahoo! Mobile? by kingbru(m): 10:27pm On Jul 16, 2009
ITS USUALLY DUE TO SERVER UPGRADE, WILL SOON BE OVER, BUT THE MAIN STUFF IS STILL AVAILABLE, USE MAIL.YAHOO.COM AND IF YOU ARE REDIRECTED TO YAHOO MOBILE, JUST SELECT "DESKTOP" BELOW, THEN LOGIN AND SEE YOUR MAILS. IF THEY ASK FOR ID VERIFICATION JUST PUT ANY CODE THEY ASK YOU TO AND YOU'LL SEE YOUR MAILS.
GOOD LUCK
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With Yahoo! Mobile? by tunnex190: 11:59pm On Jul 16, 2009
I always have access to my yahoo mail. But i've missed my yahoo messenger offline msg.

(1) (Reply)

Apple I-phone For Sale-8gig Very Sleek Straight From America / Bold2, Storm2 Or N900? / 5linx Global Is Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.