Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku (31097 Views)

This Nigerian Woman Was Found Dead In France At Her Home (Photo) / Burial Poster Of Oyelowo Oyediran That Was Killed By His Lawyer Wife In Ibadan / Ibadan Murder: Fresh Fact Emerges Over Oyelowo Ajanaku’s Death. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 28, 2016
Fellow association of cheats!!

1 Like

Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2016
grin karo white
Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by kingthreat(m): 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2016
Justice for lowo, let the tramp hang
Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2016
but I love france nah
Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by Bhella5(m): 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2016
ChappyChase:

I better be a sissy and live than to be called a tough guy and be killed by a woman!
Wasnt Samson the most powerful man in his time killed by Delilah?
Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by dizter(m): 8:34pm On Feb 28, 2016
halfricanadian:
So has she killed her husband

Did that stop the illegitimate child from being her hubby's child?

She just successfully made her self a widow
Made her kids fatherless and the other child fatherless

She should be honored with a medal of life imprisonment Lawyer my foot! She cudnt even defend her home in a right manner undecided
Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by nbright: 8:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy says a guy who is scared of a female are you a sissy?
Scared of what a woman could do if he cheats. That's been sensible nd cautious
Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by Rastamann: 8:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
Why did Adam not kill the Serpent and Eve for deceiving him and making him sin against God?

Marriage needs tolerance in addition to love! But at times, I wonder if people really know the meaning of being in love with one another to the extent of getting married!
Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by Tpave(m): 8:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
ChappyChase:

At least it will make unfaithful men like us think twice before we stick our d!ck into another woman's pvssy!
Does having a child outside wedlock warrants taking someone's life? Na him be say Nigerian men for don die finish.

1 Like

Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by blazer234: 8:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
ChappyChase:

At least it will make unfaithful men like us think twice before we stick our d!ck into another woman's pvssy!

So the next right thing is for your wife to murder you when she learns of another child out of wedlock? And for your information, the lady had been aware of that other child for long. This was a premeditated murder. It is surprising how far you will go to defend an inexcusable crime. Are you the lawyer's friend or relative? Maybe you are the one defending her heinous crime?

1 Like

Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by francizy(m): 8:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

She should be honored with a medal of life imprisonment Lawyer my foot! She cudnt even defend her home in a right manner undecided

Death sentence, not life imprisonment!

1 Like

Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by Rastamann: 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2016
ChappyChase:

Killing a cheating husband or wife does not solve the problem.
Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by Sanchase: 8:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
The woman who committed the murder should have her vagina sealed with concrete.
Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by ChappyChase: 8:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
Tpave:
Does having a child outside wedlock warrants taking someone's life? Na him be say Nigerian men for don die finish.
And watin oga sam con archive?
Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by missyadorable(f): 8:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
Serves him right

Best story of 2016

At least,his dvck can now Rot In pieces(RIP)
Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by 4nobody4every1: 8:48pm On Feb 28, 2016
angry sad
Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by ChappyChase: 8:49pm On Feb 28, 2016
blazer234:

So the next right thing is for your wife to murder you when she learns of another child out of wedlock? And for your information, the lady had been aware of that other child for long. This was a premeditated murder. It is surprising how far you will go to defend an inexcusable crime. Are you the lawyer's friend or relative? Maybe you are the one defending her heinous crime?
I Am not in support of what that woman did, neither am I her friend, I don't even know her! But I strongly detaste men that cheat!

1 Like

Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by Ghost447(m): 8:57pm On Feb 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

By virtue of section 42 subsection 2 of Nigeria Constitution there is nothing like "illegitimate child".
Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by lastpage: 8:58pm On Feb 28, 2016
ChappyChase:

It will make foolish men like you (though l am sure you are not even a man, just another killer-woman in hiding mode) live in fear of their wife.
"Living in fear" of your wife or husband, is NOT MARRIAGE.

Marriage is supposed to be with"Love and freedom to act and speak your mind".

And by the way, if this killer-Lawyer-wife had not wasted her youthful days in various "sexual escapades" (acting as weekend prostitutes for politicians and other 'visitors'), l am sure she would not have sentenced herself to a life of bareness.

Must a husband who is "fertile" remain childless because the wife cant carry a baby?
Must a woman who is fertile remain barren, because the husband cant produce fertile sperm?

If you truly "value the happiness of your spouse", you will, (as our Mothers of past era did on so many occasions in the past) as your husband to take a second wife, bring her into the family and father a child by her.
That child, is and will also be your own child.... and at times, through her, you may also have your own child.

Sarah in the Bible, asked Abraham to marry another wife (it was even her own MAID!) so that they can have a child to continue their lineage.
And after that act of selflessness, she also had her own child (Isaac).

Women of these generation seems to be insanely jealous and self-centred....yet to quick to shift the blame on their husband.
Small time, all you will hear about is how "women are being mis-treated by their husbands"! angry angry

I hope it makes unfaithful women like you, think twice before "opening your leg" and allowing a man dip his joy-stik into your stinking pvssy...... cos "what a woman can do, a man can also do! undecided

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by halfricanadian(f): 9:05pm On Feb 28, 2016
Ghost447:
By virtue of section 42 subsection 2 of Nigeria Constitution there is nothing like "illegitimate child".

Good when she new it wasnt in the law why did she believe when she heard to the extent of killing her husband? undecided
Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by Tcheck(m): 9:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
ChappyChase:

*Modified*
Please am not in support of murder neither do I know that "Lawyer woman" for anywhere! I just detaste cheating and people(married men in particular) that indulge in it!!!
If you can't be faithful please don't get married!!!!
#TeamOlosho's!

the man had the child b4 he met her nd married her. U should get d facts right b4 u comment.
Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by ChappyChase: 9:19pm On Feb 28, 2016
lastpage:

It will make foolish men like you (though l am sure you are not even a man, just another killer-woman in hiding mode) live in fear of their wife.

And by the way, if this killer-Lawyer-wife had not wasted her youthful days in various "sexual escapades" (acting as weekend prostitutes for politicians and other 'visitors'), l am sure she would not have sentenced herself to a life of bareness.

Must a husband who is "fertile" remain childless because the wife cant carry a baby?
Must a woman who is fertile remain barren, because the husband cant produce fertile sperm?

If you truly "value the happiness of your spouse", you will, (as our Mothers of past era did on so many occasions in the past) as your husband to take a second wife, bring her into the family and father a child by her.
That child, is and will also be your own child.... and at times, through her, you may also have your own child.

Sarah in the Bible, asked Abraham to marry another wife (it was even her own MAID!) so that they can have a child to continue their lineage.

Women of these generation seems to be insanely jealous and self-centred....yet to quick to shift the blame on their husband.
Small time, all you will hear about is how "women are being mis-treated by their husbands"! angry angry

I hope it makes unfaithful women like you, think twice before "opening your leg" and allowing a man dip his joy-stik into your stinking pvssy...... cos "what a woman can do, a man can also do! undecided

Lastpage!
First of all, I'm not a woman! Now to your point @Bolded, if you love your wife, you won't go and cheat behind her back, get another woman pregnant and pretend nothing happened!
2) What happened to adoption or worst still, devious her!
3) @colored we're not not told if the man discussed anything about getting another wife and the woman objected? And concerning Sarah's case we all know that she made a great mistake that all the children of Abraham(christians) and the world at large a paying for!!!! (Well I won't have to tell you that cause you also read your bible)
NOTE: I don't support murder and will never do!
it shocks me to see myself replying you without insults cause that's not my thing, but in the Spirit of Man city's victory, I will just chill
Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by sweetgala(m): 9:21pm On Feb 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

Please an error needs to be corrected before it is used to be cloud the judgement of individuals,

The gentleman did not have a child while married, thou out of wedlock the child was born before he married his wife some years ago.

The wife seems to have been annoyed because he brought it to her notice he would be visiting his child whom he had provided financial support for, given she was yet to bear him children she may have been jealous or suspected( even if wrongly) that he still has something with his child's mother.

So please let's be correct in stating thou we can not ascertain if he was cheating on his wife with his child's mother , the child was born before he married his wife and she knew he had a child before they married.

1 Like

Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by derecho(m): 9:23pm On Feb 28, 2016
ChappyChase does not in anyway endorse what she did.He is only telling all who care to read that there's a lesson to learn.
NO MATTER WHAT IS DONE TO THE MURDERER,The man had been wasted.
Prolly,he would still be alive if he didn't father a child outside the marriage.
The Sarah you quoted did you read what happened even before ishmael was born and what led to why he was sent away?
THERE'S NOTHING MANLY OR NORMAL BEING ADULTEROUS.

lastpage:

Small time, all you will hear about is how "women are being mis-tthink twice before "openb] undecided

Lastpage!
Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by ChappyChase: 9:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
Tcheck:

the man had the child b4 he met her nd married her. U should get d facts right b4 u comment.
This ^^^ is a new twist in the story and I've never heard of it! undecided

1 Like

Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by sweetgala(m): 9:29pm On Feb 28, 2016
ChappyChase:

I Am not in support of what that woman did, neither am I her friend, I don't even know her! But I strongly detaste men that cheat!

The man did not cheat on his wife, the said child is older than their relationship and subsequent marriage. The reason he came home to marry his killer wife was because he found his baby mother not suited as a partner for him.

Him and the killer wife were introduced through family when he enquired about a possible wife, she comes from a home of good repute in IB and he though he found a wife. Alas

1 Like

Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by 7footre(m): 9:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
Most of these guys were still referring to his wife as our wife/inlaw knowing fully well that he had fathered another outside!....
Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by sweetgala(m): 9:33pm On Feb 28, 2016
7footre:
Most of these guys were still referring to his wife as our wife/inlaw knowing fully well that he had fathered another outside!....

The child precedes her entry into his life , him having a child outside marriage should not exludee him from seeking a little bit of happiness
Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by ChappyChase: 9:34pm On Feb 28, 2016
derecho:
ChappyChase does not in anyway endorse what she did.He is only telling all who care to read that there's a lesson to learn.
NO MATTER WHAT IS DONE TO THE MURDERER,The man had been wasted.
Prolly,he would still be alive if he didn't father a child outside the marriage.
The Sarah you quoted did you read what happened even before ishmael was born and what led to why he was sent away?
THERE'S NOTHING MANLY OR NORMAL BEING ADULTEROUS.

Ha!! Finally some one came to nairaLand with his senses!
My Broda God bless you!
Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by masqot(m): 9:34pm On Feb 28, 2016
RIP guy. As for that lady; that's the end of her career and bet she's going to rot in jail no matter her connection.
Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by 7footre(m): 9:35pm On Feb 28, 2016
sweetgala:

The child precedes her entry into his life , him having a child outside marriage should not exludee him from seeking a little bit of happiness
Well the op clearly stated that the child out of wedlock was the reason for the murder
Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by ChappyChase: 9:37pm On Feb 28, 2016
sweetgala:

The man did not cheat on his wife, the said child is older than their relationship and subsequent marriage. The reason he came home to marry his killer wife was because he found his baby mother not suited as a partner for him.

Him and the killer wife were introduced through family when he enquired about a possible wife, she come from a good home with repute in IB and he though he found a wife. Alas
Oga, so why are you blaming me? I only made my comment with the information available(what the media gave) at the month.. And this one you're saying now is kind of new to me!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Male African Migrants Wearing Women’s Hijab Arrested In Libya [Photo] / 18-Year-Old Boy Kills A Woman And Her Child In Adamawa After Attempted Rape / Edo Traditional Worshippers Beat Pastor Destiny Eguavoen For Disobeying Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.