Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,861 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku (31087 Views)

This Nigerian Woman Was Found Dead In France At Her Home (Photo) / Burial Poster Of Oyelowo Oyediran That Was Killed By His Lawyer Wife In Ibadan / Ibadan Murder: Fresh Fact Emerges Over Oyelowo Ajanaku’s Death. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by derecho(m): 9:41pm On Feb 28, 2016
ChappyChase:

Ha!! Finally some one came to nairaLand with his senses!
My Broda God bless you!
Amen!!
But plenty people know wetin yu dey talk only sey dem no wan talk.
Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by ChappyChase: 9:43pm On Feb 28, 2016
derecho:
Amen!!
But plenty people know wetin yu dey talk only sey dem no wan talk.
Hahahahahah. I know, but I had to go modify my post again to try and pass my message.
Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by tico1212(m): 9:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
May his soul rest in peace. For the wife...... she will rot in jail cos her old man just died few weeks ago.
Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by derecho(m): 9:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
ChappyChase:

Hahahahahah. I know, but I had to go modify my post again to try and pass my message.
But I pity the man o.He just gamble with him life.Use him money buy death.
Anyways,if the foundation be destroyed,what can the righteous do?
Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by mira4u: 10:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
See his wife who killed him.

Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by ChappyChase: 10:13pm On Feb 28, 2016
derecho:
But I pity the man o.He just gamble with him life.Use him money buy death.
Anyways,if the foundation be destroyed,what can the righteous do?
Gbam!
Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by mojysiola(f): 10:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
Heartless human being that's what you are.
missyadorable:
Serves him right

Best story of 2016

At least,his dvck can now Rot In pieces(RIP)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 28, 2016
mojysiola:
Heartless human being that's what you are.

Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by cr7lomo: 10:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
missyadorable:
Serves him right

Best story of 2016

At least,his dvck can now Rot In pieces(RIP)

It wud have made a lot of sense if ur mum sucked ur dads dik , instead of 4kin her puzy ... Wud hv made a lot of sense or rather beat u out of her tummy the moment she said she was pregnant... Cos u hv no value in our society... Waste of production

2 Likes

Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by kascoman: 10:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
Oponu! Shoroniyen. U shud have borrow sense from ur neighborhood.
ChappyChase:

At least it will make unfaithful men like us think twice before we stick our d!ck into another woman's pvssy!
*Modified*
Please am not in support of murder neither do I know that "Lawyer woman" for anywhere! I just detaste cheating and people(married men in particular) that indulge in it!!!
If you can't be faithful please don't get married!!!!
#TeamOlosho's!
Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 28, 2016
The world has change... Can this evil woman try this during our fore- fathers time. Instead the man will bring in another wife..
Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by ChappyChase: 11:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
kascoman:
Oponu! Shoroniyen. U shud have borrow sense from ur neighborhood.
Its foolish fools like you that need to borrow sense if after you read my post and yet you couldn't even deduce the message from the sarcasm highlighted!
Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by MarieSucre(f): 11:28pm On Feb 28, 2016
In a lot of ways I am happy, at least she doesn't get to be a mother and doom some innocent children to her violent nature and scar them for life. Its just sad that it took her husband' s death at her hands for the world to see what a maniacal person she is.

Its impossible to imagine that they did not date before they married. Men be on the look out, if she resorts to violent tantrums or constantly threatens you with physical harm during an argument, then maybe you should take one step forward to pack your load and five steps backward to get the fucck out. She might change. Who knows. But at what price? Your life? Your children's life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by MarieSucre(f): 11:42pm On Feb 28, 2016
lastpage:

It will make foolish men like you (though l am sure you are not even a man, just another killer-woman in hiding mode) live in fear of their wife.
"Living in fear" of your wife or husband, is NOT MARRIAGE.

Marriage is supposed to be with"Love and freedom to act and speak your mind".

And by the way, if this killer-Lawyer-wife had not wasted her youthful days in various "sexual escapades" (acting as weekend prostitutes for politicians and other 'visitors'), l am sure she would not have sentenced herself to a life of bareness.

Must a husband who is "fertile" remain childless because the wife cant carry a baby?
Must a woman who is fertile remain barren, because the husband cant produce fertile sperm?

If you truly "value the happiness of your spouse", you will, (as our Mothers of past era did on so many occasions in the past) as your husband to take a second wife, bring her into the family and father a child by her.
That child, is and will also be your own child.... and at times, through her, you may also have your own child.

Sarah in the Bible, asked Abraham to marry another wife (it was even her own MAID!) so that they can have a child to continue their lineage.
And after that act of selflessness, she also had her own child (Isaac).

Women of these generation seems to be insanely jealous and self-centred....yet to quick to shift the blame on their husband.
Small time, all you will hear about is how "women are being mis-treated by their husbands"! angry angry

I hope it makes unfaithful women like you, think twice before "opening your leg" and allowing a man dip his joy-stik into your stinking pvssy...... cos "what a woman can do, a man can also do! undecided

Lastpage!
"
Must a husband who is "fertile" remain childless because the wife cant carry a baby?
Must a woman who is fertile remain barren, because the husband cant produce fertile sperm?"
-The above is the only part of your post I agree with.

The rest is just incoherent balderdash. I can't believe the same mouth you used to call a woman you have never met a prostitute for politicians and visitors, and accusing a man of having stinky pussy is the same mouth you used to quote bible scriptures. Look at the people who are the face of Christianity. Is this the true Christianity?

Anyway would you advise a man who can't impregnate his wife to allow her to go and sleep with another man? Honest question.

#violenceisviolence

2 Likes

Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by bigerboy200: 12:58am On Feb 29, 2016
ChappyChase:

I better be a sissy and live than to be called a tough guy and be killed by a woman!
U deserve a cold kunu for dis..only if that Lowo guy had ran away like a weakling after she stabbed him the first time(at least we saw where he was displaying the stab wounds) ...the guy was forming tough and paid dearly..
Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by Timbuktu14(m): 1:17am On Feb 29, 2016
ChappyChase:

At least it will make unfaithful men like us think twice before we stick our d!ck into another woman's pvssy!
Smh! Are you vindicating the lady? Or, you are trying to give basis that makes her action justifiable? You must be kidding me!

I pray you don't marry a demon... That's if you are really a man!
Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by sweetgala(m): 2:28am On Feb 29, 2016
ChappyChase:

Oga, so why are you blaming me? I only made my comment with the information available(what the media gave) at the month.. And this one you're saying now is kind of new to me!

It is not new information, I'm sure like many other people you failed to digest the contents of the report and them made up your minds that if he is a man with another kid he must have impregnated another woman while married and then use it to justify his wife's actions.

2 Likes

Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by sweetgala(m): 2:29am On Feb 29, 2016
7footre:

Well the op clearly stated that the child out of wedlock was the reason for the murder

Yes the child he had before he married her, or even meet her.

He was never married to the mother of his child and in English that is referred to as "out of wedlock"

2 Likes

Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by sweetgala(m): 2:36am On Feb 29, 2016
MarieSucre:
In a lot of ways I am happy, at least she doesn't get to be a mother and doom some innocent children to her violent nature and scar them for life. Its just sad that it took her husband' s death at her hands for the world to see what a maniacal person she is.

Its impossible to imagine that they did not date before they married. Men be on the look out, if she resorts to violent tantrums or constantly threatens you with physical harm during an argument, then maybe you should take one step forward to pack your load and five steps backward to get the fucck out. She might change. Who knows. But at what price? Your life? Your children's life.

I don't think they dated for an extensive period of time before they got married, from the report the gentleman who was based abroad and had a child already was looking for a wife , as you know finding a good one in Europe is somewhat difficult at times.

He seems to have been very cultured and his uncle and cousins introduced him to someone who looked promising, came from a respected home and had a respectable job. She obviously as we now know has her fatal faults, such as anger and possibly inability to be humble to get husband ( you know the modern African woman palava, she is working and she doesn't need hid money)

She did everything out of bitterness and jealousy

3 Likes

Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by swaggprofessor(m): 3:07am On Feb 29, 2016
halfricanadian:
So has she killed her husband

Did that stop the illegitimate child from being her hubby's child?

She just successfully made her self a widow
Made her kids fatherless and the other child fatherless

She should be honored with a medal of life imprisonment Lawyer my foot! She cudnt even defend her home in a right manner undecided
If u ask me na who I ask?
Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by ChappyChase: 6:21am On Feb 29, 2016
Timbuktu14:
Smh! Are you vindicating the lady? Or, you are trying to give basis that makes her action justifiable? You must be kidding me!

I pray you don't marry a demon... That's if you are really a man!
"Vindacting the lady" was that what you read from my post?
Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by ChappyChase: 6:22am On Feb 29, 2016
bigerboy200:

U deserve a cold kunu for dis..only if that Lowo guy had ran away like a weakling after she stabbed him the first time(at least we saw where he was displaying the stab wounds) ...the guy was forming tough and paid dearly..
Abeg I dey like kunu wey get ginger inside.

1 Like

Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by Sanchase: 7:43am On Feb 29, 2016
How can you marry this thing as a wife, mere looking at her you will know she is evil.

No matter hw sweet her toto tastes do not commit yourself with a woman who shows signs of violence.

All the hustle lowo did has gone in vain because of this jezebel's toto.

The funny thing is by now another guy don begin wire her toto again even with d knowledge of her inhumane crime "guys bewarned, toto na rubber".

mira4u:
See his wife who killed him.

1 Like

Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by mira4u: 8:32am On Feb 29, 2016
MarieSucre:

Men be on the look out, if she resorts to violent tantrums or constantly threatens you with physical harm during an argument, then maybe you should take one step forward to pack your load and five steps backward to get the fucck out. She might change. Who knows. But at what price? Your life? Your children's life.

Inasmuch as I don't condone this wickedness, how about men who are violent toward their wives?

Either man or woman, none should be blind to signs of violence, exhibited by their spouse/fiancé.
Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by lastpage: 8:33am On Feb 29, 2016
derecho:
ChappyChase does not in anyway endorse what she did.He is only telling all who care to read that there's a lesson to learn.
NO MATTER WHAT IS DONE TO THE MURDERER,The man had been wasted.
Prolly,he would still be alive if he didn't father a child outside the marriage.
The Sarah you quoted did you read what happened even before ishmael was born and what led to why he was sent away?
THERE'S NOTHING MANLY OR NORMAL BEING ADULTEROUS.

People like you should "Read first" ......before putting finger to keyboard, for Christ sake.
Read the comment of @Sweetgala first and tell me whether this case has anything to do with adultery.

He had the child before he even married her! That child will always be his child whether he married her or not.

Now, that woman is just one of those insanely jealous breed of women we are "growing in present times".

Murder can never justify adultery, whether by a man or a woman.

Question: Would you support a man, that kills his wife because he got to know that she has had a child (without his knowledge) before marrying her?

This is the crux of the matter.
What is good for the Geese, should also be good for the Gander! undecided

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by lastpage: 8:39am On Feb 29, 2016
MarieSucre:

"
Must a woman who is fertile remain barren, because the husband cant produce fertile sperm?"
-The above is the only part of your post I agree with.

The rest is just incoherent balderdash. I can't believe the same mouth you used to call a woman you have never met a prostitute for politicians and visitors, and accusing a man of having stinky pussy is the same mouth you used to quote bible scriptures. Look at the people who are the face of Christianity. Is this the true Christianity?

Anyway would you advise a man who can't impregnate his wife to allow her to go and sleep with another man? Honest question.

#violenceisviolence

Gerroutta here and stop pretending to be anything decent joor! shocked angry angry

Olosho like you! undecided undecided

at that last question, you must be an "immature learner", if you dont know that it has happened over and over again.
Its called SACRIFICE, for the sake of the family.

Lastpage!
Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by MarieSucre(f): 8:49am On Feb 29, 2016
Lastpage![/quote][s][quote author=lastpage post=43349220]

Gerroutta here and stop pretending to be anything decent joor! shocked angry angry

Olosho like you! undecided undecided

at that last question, you must be an "immature learner", if you dont know that it has happened over and over again.
Its called SACRIFICE, for the sake of the family.

Puerile, incoherent gibberish. if you don't insult you can't make a point. My question is can you? I don't care for what it is called, can you do it?
Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by MarieSucre(f): 8:55am On Feb 29, 2016
mira4u:

Inasmuch as I don't condone this wickedness, how about men who are violent toward their wives?

Either man or woman, none should be blind to signs of violence, exhibited by their spouse/fiancé.

My dear, I am a woman and I have commented various times on women rights which includes domestic violence against women. But this particular story is about a man who died for crying out loud because of domestic violence perpetrated by his wife.
If you do not know, men suffer a great deal from domestic violence too, but their societally enforced hyper masculinity will not allow them voice out.
If they will not speak for themselves then it is our responsibility to help them do so. After all they are our brothers, fathers, uncles and friends and most especially fellow humans like us.
A man was killed and it is clear that the wife has displayed her violent tendencies before. This is just sad and painful. Let us not derail this thread. Violence against me is also a cancer in our society.
Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by initiate: 9:57am On Feb 29, 2016
ChappyChase:

*Modified*
Please am not in support of murder neither do I know that "Lawyer woman" for anywhere! I just detaste cheating and people(married men in particular) that indulge in it!!!
If you can't be faithful please don't get married!!!!
#TeamOlosho's!

you got it wrong

he had the kid b4 he met the killer wife

she is pained that he got a kid and she has none, and now wants to go visit the child and leave her alone, cold, barren

she shd have been patient and accept the kid and soon she will get hers. but then she quickly yielded to the devil

for all those calling for her head, remember rev king is still alive and well
Re: Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku by mira4u: 1:18pm On Feb 29, 2016
MarieSucre:

My dear, I am a woman and I have commented various times on women rights which includes domestic violence against women. But this particular story is about a man who died for crying out loud because of domestic violence perpetrated by his wife.
If you do not know, men suffer a great deal from domestic violence too, but their societally enforced hyper masculinity will not allow them voice out.
If they will not speak for themselves then it is our responsibility to help them do so. After all they are our brothers, fathers, uncles and friends and most especially fellow humans like us.
A man was killed and it is clear that the wife has displayed her violent tendencies before. This is just sad and painful. Let us not derail this thread. Violence against me is also a cancer in our society.

Its obvious you didn't understand my previous post. Read it again or let it slide.

Both sexes suffer domestic violence. In fact the ratio of women to men is more n like I said before, no matter the sex, it should never be condoned. End of story!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Illegal Police Uniform Factory Discovered In Police College (photo) / Man Cuts His Step-Mother's Neck In Rivers State (Photo) / Abducted 15-year-old UTME Candidate Returns Home (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.