Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Why Do Men Prefer To Help Women Secure A Job, Than Men? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Do Men Prefer To Help Women Secure A Job, Than Men? (2110 Views)

Do You Want To Secure A Good Job In Nigeria? Top 5 Factors You Should Consider / Why Women Live Longer Than Men (Hilarious Photos) / Head Start: How To Secure A Job Before You Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Prefer To Help Women Secure A Job, Than Men? by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 28, 2016
This is really disheartening! I have seen and read stories of guys(both married with kids and single) seeking for job and begging to be employed. They even go as far as opting to sacrifice their 1 or 2 months salary just to be employed, yet, all to no avail.

Some bring up stories about how they've been suffering for years and how hunger wants to destroy their family. How they treck from street to street with their certificates, how their sick mother is suffering, still no help.

But when a girl or a lady comes up with a story, everybody wants to help. You would see guys asking her to send her CV and promising her one job or the other. Promising to send her money.

We have a lot of employers on Nairaland that I'm sure can help a lot of jobless Nairalanders(both male and female).....but No, they will never help. They prefer to help the ladies only.

Ladies, I am not against their help for you, I'm only saying, they should help guys too! I use to think that men prefer to help men, because when u help a man, it means: he would return it someday......and when you help a woman, don't bother to think about it.....just forget it. On Nairaland, reverse is the case.

I beg the employers we have on Nairaland, to please help some of our jobless Nairalanders, including my humble self, so that we can be able to put food on our table and also help others too.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Prefer To Help Women Secure A Job, Than Men? by RoyalBlak007: 8:36am On Feb 28, 2016
not only in the employment sector.its also in..

education;universities,polytechnics....everywer angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Prefer To Help Women Secure A Job, Than Men? by menabae(f): 8:39am On Feb 28, 2016
Of course there are lotta ladies that do help too,....op take heart,God will provide
Re: Why Do Men Prefer To Help Women Secure A Job, Than Men? by Cholls(m): 8:47am On Feb 28, 2016
menabae:
Of course there are lotta ladies that do help too,....op take heart,God will provide
my sister are you sure? and you help me.
Re: Why Do Men Prefer To Help Women Secure A Job, Than Men? by talktonase(m): 9:03am On Feb 28, 2016
women where never created to endure such pain and suffering except in child bearing.If a man decides to assist a woman, it only spells the reality that women are weaker vessels and men have to try in 10folds to have what a woman will get with a snap of her fingers.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Prefer To Help Women Secure A Job, Than Men? by Dahveydson(m): 9:55am On Feb 28, 2016
Women also help men get jobs. So your basis is invalid.

OP, this is a poor attempt to seek help on Nairaland. You should have just come out straight and sought help than try to blackmail people into helping you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Prefer To Help Women Secure A Job, Than Men? by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 28, 2016
austinosita:
This is really disheartening! I have seen and read stories of guys(both married with kids and single) seeking for job and begging to be employed. They even go as far as opting to sacrifice their 1 or 2 months salary just to be employed, yet, all to no avail.

Some bring up stories about how they've been suffering for years and how hunger wants to destroy their family. How they treck from street to street with their certificates, how their sick mother is suffering, still no help.

But when a girl or a lady comes up with a story, everybody wants to help. You would see guys asking her to send her CV and promising her one job or the other. Promising to send her money.

We have a lot of employers on Nairaland that I'm sure can help a lot of jobless Nairalanders(both male and female).....but No, they will never help. They prefer to help the ladies only.

Ladies, I am not against their help for you, I'm only saying, they should help guys too! I use to think that men prefer to help men, because when u help a man, it means: he would return it someday......and when you help a woman, don't bother to think about it.....just forget it. On Nairaland, reverse is the case.

I beg the employers we have on Nairaland, to please help some of our jobless Nairalanders, including my humble self, so that we can be able to put food on our table and also help others too.

So OP tell us, what is the basis of your argument? On what grounds can you justify this stance of yours? It's not enough to just come up and give us theory of some wishful thinking. We need facts... hard core facts!!!

Tell us by stating the monikers of the female job seekers who have gotten jobs from these male employers!!! Otherwise your theory holds no water!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Prefer To Help Women Secure A Job, Than Men? by ddaammyy(f): 11:28am On Feb 28, 2016
That is why in the developed countries, the" ladies first" culture comes to play. It is believed that women should not suffer and as such be aided or helped as often as the help is needed. It is a natural instinct to help ladies that comes to play when such situations arises. Na God do am, na God win grin
Re: Why Do Men Prefer To Help Women Secure A Job, Than Men? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 28, 2016
dazzle101:

So OP tell us, what is the basis of your argument? On what grounds can you justify this stance of yours? It's not enough to just come up and give us theory of some wishful thinking. We need facts... hard core facts!!!

Tell us by stating the monikers of the female job seekers who have gotten jobs from these male employers!!! Otherwise your theory holds no water!!!

My dear, This has been going on for long, but I'll only give two examples:

The lady below, posted this thread and got a lot of sympathisers, some willing to send cash and some asking her to send her CV to their email. If not for the fact that they discovered that it was a scam......they would have helped her, with both cash and job.

https://www.nairaland.com/2954589/should-sell-virginity-retain-job

This guy below is married with kids and jobless! He actually lost his job. He has been begging for a job offer, still No help yet!

https://www.nairaland.com/2941700/condition-deteriorating-seriously-here

I'll still dig out some other ones and paste here! I know what I'm telling you. I've been following Nairaland since 2010. Though this moniker was registered recently

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Prefer To Help Women Secure A Job, Than Men? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 28, 2016
Dahveydson:
Women also help men get jobs. So your basis is invalid.

OP, this is a poor attempt to seek help on Nairaland. You should have just come out straight and sought help than try to blackmail people into helping you.

Women help men on Nairaland to get jobs!!! I've been following Nairaland since 2010 and I've not seen any.

I am not blackmailing anybody. I'm only stating the fact and also pleading to people like you and other Nairaland employers to help fellow male Nairalanders, who are jobless!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Prefer To Help Women Secure A Job, Than Men? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 28, 2016
austinosita:

My dear, This has been going on for long, but I'll only give two examples:

The lady below, posted this thread and got a lot of sympathisers, some willing to send cash and some asking her to send her CV to their email. If not for the fact that they discovered that it was a scam......they would have helped her, with both cash and job.

https://www.nairaland.com/2954589/should-sell-virginity-retain-job

This guy below is married with kids and jobless! He actually lost his job. He has been begging for a job offer, still No help yet!

https://www.nairaland.com/2941700/condition-deteriorating-seriously-here

I'll still dig out some other ones and paste here! I know what I'm telling you. I've been following Nairaland since 2010. Though this moniker was registered recently

Alright OP, let's take ur word for it! But I want u to know that only God can help u through a man or woman so never lose hope! You can't tell who might just be going through this post and decide to look you up...

Stay strong!!! All is well...
Re: Why Do Men Prefer To Help Women Secure A Job, Than Men? by iamrealdeji(m): 1:39pm On Feb 28, 2016
ddaammyy:
That is why in the developed countries, the" ladies first" culture comes to play. It is believed that women should not suffer and as such be aided or helped as often as the help is needed. It is a natural instinct to help ladies that comes to play when such situations arises. Na God do am, na God win grin
it's a lie,men that help women don't help because of that. What about men that help beautiful women before thinking about helping the ugly ones?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Prefer To Help Women Secure A Job, Than Men? by amunkita(m): 1:59pm On Feb 28, 2016
Abeg people should stop writing big grammars for this simple truth wey OP nack..

Remember my cousin going to seek for a job in an oil company, when they got there that morning the company told the numerous job seekers that they ve stopped collecting, he waited with some others till evening.

Amongst the 8-10 that waited till close of work was a female, believe me, when some big boyz came out, she was called upon nd the rest is history..
Re: Why Do Men Prefer To Help Women Secure A Job, Than Men? by amunkita(m): 2:03pm On Feb 28, 2016
Back in d dayz, I remember quitting a guyz industrial attachment just to employ a gal I don't know from adam..

I suspect their is a Favour spirit that goes with boobs nd Ukwu..
Re: Why Do Men Prefer To Help Women Secure A Job, Than Men? by zeongeon: 4:11pm On Feb 28, 2016
Op what u said is true, I guess that's why we are men...life isn't easy for a man you just have to be strong willed, determined, hardworking and trust that God will some day bless ur hardwork.

Funny enough when the men go through that rough road and finally make it, they still go on helping the girls and neglecting there fellow men...except a few men who help other guyz regardless...its a circle and all you can do is try to be different when you find yourself in the position to help others.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Prefer To Help Women Secure A Job, Than Men? by funkyglitz: 4:20pm On Feb 28, 2016
my friend during my youth service days will always ask "wetin man do man" but it's all good...God dey
Re: Why Do Men Prefer To Help Women Secure A Job, Than Men? by Ask4bigneyo(m): 4:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
Because Ladies are SOFTWARE While guys are nothing but HARDWARE.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Prefer To Help Women Secure A Job, Than Men? by Esji80(m): 4:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
Op has spoken the truth. I hope employers on nairaland will see this.
Re: Why Do Men Prefer To Help Women Secure A Job, Than Men? by somma690(f): 7:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
Because unlike pole attract
Re: Why Do Men Prefer To Help Women Secure A Job, Than Men? by LaurelP(m): 8:48pm On Feb 28, 2016
This is nothing but the truth. It happens in both employment and in real life.

I think it started from our upbringing. Parents always make us to understand that boys shud always have it hard while girls get things easily.
I remember while in school having to think deeply about lies to tell in order to get more pocket money. My sister on the other hand doesn't have to go through all that as her account is constantly funded even when she didn't ask for it.

When I started working, I also notices the same trend. Even in the office, women don't usually get pressured like men, everything comes to them relatively easy.

But guess what, I still don't envy them. Men usually suffer at the onset but bounce back later while women enjoy
briefly to suffer all through.

Men, help your fellow men as much as u help women because any help u render a fellow man is a debt which he will pay back in future when u need him. Women on the other hand don't usually repay in any way cos they believe they're entitled to the favour cos ur a man.

And did I mention that all the struggling a man goes through, directly or indirectly goes into caring for women? Wives, girlfriends, mothers, mistresses, side chicks etc.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Prefer To Help Women Secure A Job, Than Men? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 28, 2016
ddaammyy:
brodas don suffer grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Prefer To Help Women Secure A Job, Than Men? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 28, 2016
austinosita:

tank u ma broda! Tank u! grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Prefer To Help Women Secure A Job, Than Men? by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 01, 2016
Grinch:
tank u ma broda! Tank u! grin grin

You welcome bro! I just had to pour it out, cos its been going on for a while!

#Nairaland Company owners.....Na beg I dey beg o#
Re: Why Do Men Prefer To Help Women Secure A Job, Than Men? by ehix89(m): 11:19am On Mar 01, 2016
amunkita:
Back in d dayz, I remember quitting a guyz industrial attachment just to employ a gal I don't know from adam..

I suspect their is a Favour spirit that goes with boobs nd Ukwu..
haaa,dat one na sheer wickedness na,,,hw yhu think say dat nigga go feel if she knw say na cos of bobby nd backy na e mk am loose e job?
Re: Why Do Men Prefer To Help Women Secure A Job, Than Men? by amunkita(m): 11:33am On Mar 01, 2016
ehix89:
haaa,dat one na sheer wickedness na,,,hw yhu think say dat nigga go feel if she knw say na cos of bobby nd backy na e mk am loose e job?
The guy don complete him 1year but wanted to continue pending when his oga would make case for him but i quickly prepare my own Letter informing him that his attachment is over...
Re: Why Do Men Prefer To Help Women Secure A Job, Than Men? by ehix89(m): 11:40am On Mar 01, 2016
amunkita:

The guy don complete him 1year but wanted to continue pending when his oga would make case for him but i quickly prepare my own Letter informing him that his attachment is over...

okie...na greed be dat.....btw wats ur success rate with d bobby nd backy? :-)
Re: Why Do Men Prefer To Help Women Secure A Job, Than Men? by amunkita(m): 11:46am On Mar 01, 2016
ehix89:
okie...na greed be dat.....btw wats ur success rate with d bobby nd backy? :-)

Well, i was blind wen i did that favour but afterwards i noticed the Damsel has a befitting K-leg, i quickly took to my heels...

(1) (Reply)

Sesewa Invitation For An Interview, Who Else Got This? / BUA Vacancies / Very Urgent! Federal Civil Service:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.