Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,341 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! (47810 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Smartphone Battery Drains Twice Faster / My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia / Here Are Top Reason Why Your Smartphone Battery Now Drain Twice As Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by cynosure489: 2:38pm On Mar 01, 2016
Dreamwaker:

I will give you 5k for the screen and back glass of your parked phone.
I have onr last chance of fixing it which im trying before i will give up.
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by jaiyejina(m): 3:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
I have a very clean gionee p4 on android 5.0 for swap with innjoo i2s or innjoo one
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by kinharold(m): 6:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
And to think that there are other newer/smaller Brand with better quality, available replacement parts etc, striving to have a fair share of the market.

http://moritmobile.com/onlineshop/

Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by ernieboy(m): 7:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
mrlaw93:
Glo sub is now #1400.Who does tweaking again? undecided
For 3gig?
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by bizhop101(m): 8:22pm On Mar 01, 2016
If nigeria produced INJOO would any one near the brand?? we always rush for chinese substandard scrap b/c of apperance
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by mrlaw93(m): 8:23pm On Mar 01, 2016
ernieboy:
For 3gig?
Yes.

1 Like

Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by lawlahbammy(f): 3:00am On Mar 02, 2016
Am with op on this 200% I bought an Innjoo Halo on the 15th of Oct last year by December the charging port and the battery became a thing of the past. By January I was so frustrated that I had to get another phone as it refused to power again.

#InnjooIsAScam
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by ernieboy(m): 9:36am On Mar 02, 2016
mrlaw93:
Yes.
Which plan is that? Have not heard of it snd cant find it on their site.
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by mrlaw93(m): 9:48am On Mar 02, 2016
ernieboy:

Which plan is that? Have not heard of it snd cant find it on their site.
It is a blackberry plan. You need to change ur Android imei number to that of blackberry to use it on Android. To sub u ve to snd BBCMONTH to 777. It ws formerly 1k bt now #1400
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by kolexepana: 11:50am On Mar 02, 2016
lawlahbammy:
Am with op on this 200% I bought an Innjoo Halo on the 15th of Oct last year by December the charging port and the battery became a thing of the past. By January I was so frustrated that I had to get another phone as it refused to power again.

#InnjooIsAScam
Lmao!!! you mean they're fraudsters?
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by bemtos: 1:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
Innjoo products are very bad. They should be banned from selling anything in Nigeria. They only sell headache in the name of phones and tablets!!!
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by ernieboy(m): 7:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
mrlaw93:
It is a blackberry plan. You need to change ur Android imei number to that of blackberry to use it on Android. To sub u ve to snd BBCMONTH to 777. It ws formerly 1k bt now #1400
I thought you said there was a 3 gig plan which does not require tweaking the imei. I know of the bb imei tweaking.
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by mrlaw93(m): 7:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
ernieboy:

I thought you said there was a 3 gig plan which does not require tweaking the imei. I know of the bb imei tweaking.
oops! u got me wrong. I was only saying the price had being inflated.
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by Folabudic: 7:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
Have you ever wished you could get more out of your phone, or perhaps you wish you could perform some real cool stunts from that powerful device you are holding, but then you realise it's just a phone and sure has limit. As true as that sounds you could always get more that machine you are holding if only you know your way around unlocking some of its potentials. And so today in helping you get the best from your phone usage I will be sharing with you one sweet device called OTG CABLE. OTG means On The Go cable and trust me there is a whole lot you can do with this device. Let us get started..
http://jimmypro.club/optimize-your-phones-usage-with-otg-cable/
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by deebsman1(m): 12:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
right, right, right, right

MetaHuman:
innjoo products shouldn't be allowed in this country.

innjoo batteries are awful. they spoil easily withing few months of usage.

the most annoying part is, you will never see the battery anywhere online or offline.

Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by therealesttin(m): 2:17pm On Mar 03, 2016
I hope Innjoo officials are reading this post sha......SMH
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by iAmGee770: 12:51pm On Mar 04, 2016
bigcil2:

Don't get me wrong you will still cry grin
How do I believed you?
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by Marvell23(m): 11:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
Innjoo listen to your customers and do something right . The likes of Infinix and Tecno are cheap but durable
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
harbeesoyhe1:
same wit me rocking my innjoo phones and tan since over a yr

hello babe, happy birthday to you and myself, we are both birthday mates.... wishing you the best today, more years of long life, joy, happiness and more, be merry, have fun and if you are in lag feel free to holla, hanging out with my birthday mates would be so much fun....

https://www.nairaland.com/2991693/3rdlegxxx-year-older-16.03.2016-march#43818056
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by jimmynauty: 4:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
thanks op with the comment, i will not go for their tablet...tecno on my mind
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by mosjames: 2:54am On Mar 17, 2016
jimmynauty:
thanks op with the comment, i will not go for their tablet...tecno on my mind
I bet you won't regret getting a tecno tab.
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by jimmynauty: 5:59am On Mar 17, 2016
mosjames:

I bet you won't regret getting a tecno tab.
grin

currently hunting for even a fairly used tecno than to buy innjoo or brtye grin grin grin
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by Dammyllionaire(m): 9:37am On Mar 17, 2016
Legitbaba:

I tell u oo my broda... Am using max 2..i swear d phone sweet die... . Dis pple dey put fear for ma body

Pls, how much do u get the max 2, where and when because i'm also thinking of getting it.
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by Legitbaba(m): 9:42am On Mar 17, 2016
Dammyllionaire:

Pls, how much do u get the max 2, where and when because i'm also thinking of getting it.

I got it at Yudala in PHC.... I ordered it online.... Buh they asked me to go to their outlet to get it.... I got it for 21.5k den.... I dont knw abt nowu knw dollar things na
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by mosjames: 11:59am On Mar 17, 2016
jimmynauty:
grin

currently hunting for even a fairly used tecno than to buy innjoo or brtye grin grin grin
Enter ikeja, you'll see.
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by bobbiiee: 6:59pm On Mar 27, 2016
Their products should be avoided like a plague, my experience with Innjoo & Xtouch E1 is that of regrets. The phone will just black out, in less than a week, I had to take it to their repair centre on Obafemi Awolowo Road ikeja, after their so called repairs, the issue was not fixed. Such products should not be allowed in the country. The phone is less that 3 weeks old, I will gladly sell if for half the price. Poor pixel, does not work well with some android applications. Their product is sub standard and should be avoided like a plague. Moreover, their power bank is ok, I have bought five in 2 years for different people, four are still working well till now.
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by kolexepana: 7:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
Do people still buy innjoo?
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by monlawal(m): 2:10pm On Mar 31, 2016
Please does anyone have the innjoo customer care line. I need to make some enquiry about the availability of fire plus battery. Help o
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by madgoat(m): 10:39pm On Mar 31, 2016
jimmynauty:
grin

Abeg oh, are Bryte products that terrible? I just ordered for the Bryte One tab on konga. Should I go ahead and accept the fone?
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by sodiexkey(m): 11:40am On May 18, 2016
samuelfalodun:

I use innjoo Fire Plus 3g and the battery is dope. Maybe you should take your tab to their office at Lagos, provided your warranty is not void, check out my battery between 10pm and 7am
Guy i need ba3 for injoo fire plus 3g, if u av any holla me or where to buy them. 08182852767
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by Nobody: 7:37am On May 24, 2016
sodiexkey:

Guy i need ba3 for injoo fire plus 3g, if u av any holla me or where to buy them. 08182852767
I apologize for replying this late. I don't know where to get Innjoo Fire Plus 3g battery. Meanwhile, I'm considering I will never acquire innjoo products again because they are not built to last.
Re: Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! by maasoap(m): 2:00pm On Aug 04, 2016
Imagine! I called Lagos support center to make enquiry about the availability of the spare parts of their products in the market, either local shops or online, but they confirmed to me that spare parts are not yet available in the market. I simply asked them that after how many years, and that people are dumping their products not mainly because of poor quality but because of non availability of spare parts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

9 Things You Should Never Share On Social Media, No 5 Will Shock You / Best airtel bis plan for android / 6 Important Details You Shouldn’t Make Public On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.