Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Cohabiting.... Think Like A Man Act Like A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cohabiting.... Think Like A Man Act Like A Lady (636 Views)

Cohabiting Vs Marriage: Six Ways Your Rights Differ / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? (2) (3) (4)

Cohabiting.... Think Like A Man Act Like A Lady by oceanp(f): 5:32pm On Feb 28, 2016
some of us ladies just don't want to be reasonable.
I still say it 'some guys can smell desperate ladies and den take advantage of them' and 'what is the essence of buying a milk when you can get the cow for free'. its high time some ladies step up on their games. There is nothing wrong if you go visiting or spend d weekends but everything is wrong when you suddenly pack in and start playing wife. I GO MARRY YOU AND I DON MARRY YOU na two diff tyns.
We've heard it all 'I love him' 'he is really nice', besides that you dey spoil the guy runs . I know not all guy think that way but we've come to believe that it's becoming that way.
MY fellow ladies no matter how e do u reach, don't just let d cookie crumble so easy.
1love

Re: Cohabiting.... Think Like A Man Act Like A Lady by Tallesty1(m): 5:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
They will intentional leave a cloth(most times undies) and pretend they forgot it.

Soon, the clothes will multiply and out number yours in your wardrobe and before you could say "bingo", you guys are living together.

Re: Cohabiting.... Think Like A Man Act Like A Lady by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 28, 2016
I would rather buy the milk instead of milking the cow because I don't have the necessary equipment to milk a cow. I also don't have the skill and the patience to do it, and I can't rear a cow in my house and I hate cows; they are too dirty and they attract flies and they will poo all around my house.

Re: Cohabiting.... Think Like A Man Act Like A Lady by goldbim(f): 7:33pm On Feb 28, 2016
All I want to say is they should sha pity the man that's paying the brideprice of the *leftover*.

Re: Cohabiting.... Think Like A Man Act Like A Lady by naijaboiy: 8:20pm On Feb 28, 2016
My own don leave wrapper and shirt. Only God know wetin she go leave next. grin
Re: Cohabiting.... Think Like A Man Act Like A Lady by oceanp(f): 8:58pm On Feb 28, 2016
Decker:
I would rather buy the milk instead of milking the cow because I don't have the necessary equipment to milk a cow. I also don't have the skill and the patience to do it, and I can't rear a cow in my house and I hate cows; they are too dirty and they attract flies and they will poo all around my house.
lol. seriously?
Re: Cohabiting.... Think Like A Man Act Like A Lady by oceanp(f): 9:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
if it wasn't d guys idea for her to move in . My question is can't d guy tell her that he doesn't approve her staying ?
Re: Cohabiting.... Think Like A Man Act Like A Lady by oceanp(f): 9:02pm On Feb 28, 2016
naijaboiy:
My own don leave wrapper and shirt. Only God know wetin she go leave next. grin
u better go buy box keep o. so u go dey neatly keep am for her.
Re: Cohabiting.... Think Like A Man Act Like A Lady by naijaboiy: 9:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
oceanp:

u better go buy box keep o. so u go dey neatly keep am for her.
Abi! grin

Ex Girl Friend / Sad! Musician Committed Suicide After Girlfriend Told Him About Something! See / Engagement Ring Goes Missing Two Days Later