Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

The First E- Church In The World (picture) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The First E- Church In The World (picture) (846 Views)

Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members / Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) / Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First E- Church In The World (picture) by lovelymind(m): 6:03pm On Feb 28, 2016
E-Church. where you pay your tithes, offering and other donations with P.O.S

1 Like

Re: The First E- Church In The World (picture) by Last2comment(m): 6:05pm On Feb 28, 2016
No be today.
Re: The First E- Church In The World (picture) by thesicilian: 6:15pm On Feb 28, 2016
The idea of an e-church actually sounds good. You sit in your room and partake in the pastor's live webinar along with thousands of other people, sing praise and worship together, give your offerings via online banking, and you all say the grace and closing prayer together and close your laptop/phone/tablet!

2 Likes

Re: The First E- Church In The World (picture) by dikeigbo2(m): 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
Innovations @ its peak
Re: The First E- Church In The World (picture) by Annunaki(m): 7:00pm On Feb 28, 2016
Den of thieves angry
Re: The First E- Church In The World (picture) by espn(m): 7:12pm On Feb 28, 2016
E church..very soon we will have E-sin..E-death..E-god..E-devil..E-heaven..E-hell..

1 Like

Re: The First E- Church In The World (picture) by CoolUsername: 7:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
espn:
E church..very soon we will have E-sin..E-death..E-god..E-devil..E-heaven..E-hell..

...E-spn...

I'll show myself out.
Re: The First E- Church In The World (picture) by Amberon: 7:53pm On Feb 28, 2016
smh.... this is pervasiveness
Re: The First E- Church In The World (picture) by Blackfire(m): 8:27pm On Feb 28, 2016
CoolUsername:

...E-spn...

I'll show myself out.

how far?
Re: The First E- Church In The World (picture) by Blackfire(m): 8:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
Annunaki:
Den of thieves angry

is all about the money.
Re: The First E- Church In The World (picture) by Ovacoma: 4:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Mmmmm / The Truth About Islam And Terrorism / Breakaway Catholic Group Accuses Pope Of Spreading Errors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.