Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) (53524 Views)

Patrick Henry Edet Dedicates His Child / Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) / Patrick Henry Edet To Wed After Resignation From Catholic Priesthood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by sar33: 12:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
According to the story shared by Aniekeme Finbarr,Special Assistant on Media to Akwa Ibom State Governor,a Catholic priest named Rev. Fr. Patrick Henry Edet has just announced his resignation from Catholic church.He wrote...

'JUST IN: Catholic Priest, Rev. Fr. Patrick Henry Edet has resigned from the catholic priesthood, quits the  Catholic Church.

He says he should be addressed as Reverend Patrick Edet. And on a lighter note, he says he can still be called Fr'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/akwa-ibom-state-catholic-priestrev-fr.html?m=1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by sar33: 12:07pm On Aug 02, 2017

Re: Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by sar33: 12:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
sar33:
Read more
more

Re: Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by thorpido(m): 12:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
Well Mary can't answer prayers.

11 Likes

Re: Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by OkuFaba(m): 12:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
This happens when the love of pu*sy becomes greater than the love of God.
I hope u find happiness with that girl you dump the oath you made to God during your ordination with.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Epositive(m): 12:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
resigned keh? na office work? undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by charleff512(m): 12:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
Let God lead!
Re: Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Neminc: 12:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
I will come back to this story later. For now, the biggest story I'm concerned with is that the deity we worship in my village has decided to resign from being a goddess. She says the shrine priests have being cheating her by eating the whole sacrifices alone because she is just a carved wood and can't speak for herself. She is tired of being left out of the bounty sharing so she has decided to resign from her "god" status and reincarnate as a human being in the belly of the next woman to get pregnant in the village.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by TINALETC3(f): 1:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
grin his case is different grin

1 Like

Re: Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by MadCow1: 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2017
Akwa Ibom Winches: 1

Catholic Priest: 0

cool

10 Likes

Re: Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by ESDKING: 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2017
God knows the best.
Re: Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2017
Idontbiliv But fr why

1 Like

Re: Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by MILLENIUM13: 1:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
God knows best
Re: Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by ebanjop(m): 1:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
What are they not telling us
Re: Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by anyimontana(m): 1:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
Conji na idiot
I pity the first akwa ibom girl he will lay his preek on

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by rocknation62(m): 1:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
In the Facebook comment that was screenshot,almost everybody saw it coming...HABA WHY all of them don turn to prophet and prophetess...ALL IS WELL

7 Likes

Re: Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by sacramento1212: 1:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
Epositive:
resigned keh? na office work? undecided

grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Solomonudofia(m): 1:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hmmmm I doubt the authenticity of the news abeg....

Breaking news...
North Korea will test missiles weekly... Says senior officer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pe0MqcoT0AY
Re: Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Dalecoin: 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
Re: Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by jwart(m): 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
He get another business ideas, like establish another new church

1 Like

Re: Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Seguntimmy(m): 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
So I should fry bean cakes

5 Likes

Re: Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
All these folks who think that everything in life is about sex.

I was opportuned to listen to his broadcast..
anyone that knows him knows that he is a fiery man of God.
him talk say him calling been be to serve God and not serve the Bishop or pope.
He said that he want to spread Gods gospel to the ends of the earth, and that the rules and ordinance of the church are a major hindrance.. he stated an irreconcilable grievance with the Bishop as one of the reasons..
he said that rather than fight with them that he prefers to leave.

I heard that he owns Grace MediaOutreach a media platform that preaches on all radio stations in Akwa Cross.
he owns a school... and he is willing to walk away from all that with nothing....

so you guys should know what you spit... Fr Patrick Edet was the Father Mbaka of the Akwa/Cross region.

me sef no be Catholic but that man is one fiery fireball of Gods words.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by pacino26(m): 1:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
A PRIEST forever! Many will not see his decision as a spiritual direction but most will.

True worship takes different form. In the end, all work in the vineyard of the Almighty.

4 Likes

Re: Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by fran6co(m): 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
Neminc:
I will come back to this story later. For now, the biggest story I'm concerned with is that the deity we worship in my village has decided to resign from being a goddess. She says the shrine priests have being cheating her by eating the whole sacrifices alone because she is just a carved wood and can't speak for herself. She is tired of being left out of the bounty sharing so she has decided to resign from her "god" status and reincarnate as a human being in the belly of the next woman to get pregnant in the village.

Weldon mouth piece of the gods... yeye pikin

4 Likes

Re: Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Young03(m): 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
So he go get time dey fúck women abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Bofoy4(m): 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
MadCow1:

cool
RIP English

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by excel101(m): 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
He should be careful because he has broken the oath he took and they might come for your life.
Re: Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Dottore: 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
ok
Re: Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by AngelicBeing: 1:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
MadCow1:

cool
tongue

Re: Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by MadCow1: 1:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
Bofoy4:
RIP English

It's "R.I.P" not RIP..

The former is the proper abbreviation for "Rest In Peace" and the latter means to tear something up.

Since we were in an English class I thought I should point that out.

Do not throw stones if you don't have arms. cool

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
thorpido:
Well Mary can't answer prayers.
I lack words to reply u with..

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary / A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) / When Your Boyfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.