Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Internet Business In Nigeria… A Blessing For The Unemployed Youths - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Internet Business In Nigeria… A Blessing For The Unemployed Youths (1264 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Internet Business / Nigeria’s Currency Woes, A Blessing For Top Palm-oil Producer - Bloomberg / List Of Simple Businesses You Can Do If You Are Unemployed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internet Business In Nigeria… A Blessing For The Unemployed Youths by oladepo1: 6:43pm On Feb 28, 2016
Unemployment is part and parcel of our dear Country- Nigeria. Many youths finished School and youth service to swim in the wide pool of unemployment. A few privilege ones get employed but many of them are underemployed. What can be done? The government isn’t helping matters. No job creation…

Blogging, MLM, Information Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Importation Business are some of the numerous online business model that a Nigerian youth can engage in. If you are unemployed, you need a source of income that you can have control over, grow you income to any level that you want. I mean generating between N500,000 – N2,000,000 or even more monthly, Internet can offer you this if you are sincere to yourself in learning all the rudiments and putting all you learnt into practice.

Linda Ikeji is a young lady who picked on blogging and her monthly income from her blog is over N10million monthly. There are several others who picked on blogging and whose income are moderate for them to live a great live. Otunba Akin Alabi picked on Information Marketing and generated the capital needed to launch his NAIRABET- a football betting website that presently generate him hundreds of millions of naira monthly.

Toyin Omotosho, Patrick Ogidi, Olaide Alim, Segun Afolabi, Anu Otudero, Efunkoya Johnson, Henry Effiong and a lot of young Nigerians are into Information Marketing, Importation Business etc and generate enviable amount of income monthly running their own online business.
Olaide Alim once posted an update on facebook imagining what job he might have been engaged into presently if he had not taken to internet business. Funny! Maybe his dream profession f being a Banker and earning like N200,000 monthly. An amount he can spend under 24hours… The status has changed and he can boast of over N1million in a month at the moment from his internet business.
If you are a Nigerian youth, still in school or out of school searching for a paid job, why not give internet business a trial. Not just giving internet business a trial in Nigeria, but giving it all it takes. Those of us who are living the internet lifestyle weren’t born with the skills and knowledge. We acquired them.

It feels so great at 30years or lower driving in a car of your dream, building a house of your dream and leaving busy bodies topics to discuss over every time you add another car to your fleet. Too much respect from reasonable people.

You too can start a profitable Internet business today. Kindly click on http://www.betterlife1.com/site/?p=3088

I have a collection of information products that will help you start online business and guarantee you start generating extra income from the internet, no matter how little.

Kindly click on http://www.betterlife1.com/site/?p=3088
Re: Internet Business In Nigeria… A Blessing For The Unemployed Youths by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:49pm On Feb 28, 2016
...and yet another importation ebook.. undecided.......I learnt how to make money online for FREE!!.. I bought one ebook once it was full of crap!.... I don't know why Nigerians likelike exploiting each other, you flame to make so much money online, yet you will sell ebooks... if you really want to help, you'll do it for free..

I learnt all I know about internet businesses for free... when internet never finish.... lol

1 Like

Re: Internet Business In Nigeria… A Blessing For The Unemployed Youths by llnstech(m): 6:55pm On Feb 28, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
...and yet another importation ebook.. undecided.......I learnt how to make money online for FREE!!.. I bought one ebook once it was full of crap!.... I don't know why Nigerians likelike exploiting each other, you flame to make so much money online, yet you will sell ebooks... if you really want to help, you'll do it for free..

I learnt all I know about internet businesses for free... when internet never finish.... lol
Did you go to school for free? I believe schools can actually be free, but check carefully the quality of the resource persons facilitating such schools, and imagine being a teacher for free. And by the way don't the author of those bestseller books make money from selling their books of which you buy without thinking if anyone is trying to take your hard earn money from you? what you call crap has definitely make some else out there millions. Knowledge is power, but knowledge not used is as good as powerless. However knowledge is key to every endeavor of life.

1 Like

Re: Internet Business In Nigeria… A Blessing For The Unemployed Youths by kentochi(m): 6:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

can you share some with me?
Re: Internet Business In Nigeria… A Blessing For The Unemployed Youths by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
llnstech:
Did you go to school for free? I believe schools can actually be free, but check carefully the quality of the resource persons facilitating such schools, and imagine being a teacher for free. And by the way don't the author of those bestseller books make money from selling their books of which you buy without thinking if anyone is trying to take your hard earn money from you? what you call crap has definitely make some else out there millions. Knowledge is power, but knowledge not used is as good as powerless. However knowledge is key to every endeavor of life.

The people you call best sellers, they write for a living!...

1 Like

Re: Internet Business In Nigeria… A Blessing For The Unemployed Youths by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:29pm On Feb 28, 2016
kentochi:

can you share some with me?

You have the internet, and you have youtube... make good use of it.

1 Like

Re: Internet Business In Nigeria… A Blessing For The Unemployed Youths by silkytouch(m): 7:40pm On Feb 28, 2016
The information you are looking to sell, how much have you made from it?

If you have the key to the world's riches, you should be able to share half of your secrets free of charge or your own secret of making money is information marketing? Then later you will brag how you made money online by selling ebooks.

What pains me most is, most of you information marketers have never practiced nor made 1 naira from the information you are peddling.

Abeg teach yourself, chop your money alone.

1 Like

Re: Internet Business In Nigeria… A Blessing For The Unemployed Youths by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Lol. Pat Ogidi? I bought his Facebook Wealth ebook some 6 years ago or so and it was all crap. I don't know why I still haven't unsubscribed from his mailing list though. I think that's the first and last ebook I ever bought from a Nigerian Internet Marketer.
Re: Internet Business In Nigeria… A Blessing For The Unemployed Youths by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:11pm On Feb 28, 2016
PayPalKing:

Lol. Pat Ogidi? I bought his Facebook Wealth ebook some 6 years ago or so and it was all crap. I don't know why I still haven't unsubscribed from his mailing list though. I think that's the first and last ebook I ever bought from a Nigerian Internet Marketer.

Gbam!!!!

1 Like

Re: Internet Business In Nigeria… A Blessing For The Unemployed Youths by chyegems(f): 11:54pm On Feb 28, 2016
silkytouch:
The information you are looking to sell, how much have you made from it?

If you have the key to the world's riches, you should be able to share half of your secrets free of charge or your own secret of making money is information marketing? I wonder.

Abeg teach yourself, chop your money alone.
hahahahhaahhahaha
Re: Internet Business In Nigeria… A Blessing For The Unemployed Youths by chimlucky(m): 10:23pm On Dec 19, 2016
thats what am sayuing
JeffreyJamez:

Gbam!!!!
Re: Internet Business In Nigeria… A Blessing For The Unemployed Youths by TheGuy5: 5:14am On Dec 20, 2016
Idle? - check
Need A Job/biz ? - check
Can Read? - check
Need Daily Income? - check
A Young m/f? - check
Tech curious? - check

You don't need handouts from anyone! Just pick an area (estate, state, Local community etc) and be the solution king there! Imagine the myriads of smartphones people carry about - that's a huge market to support and make money.

This book is for you. Good news! Between now and 31st December, you can get it for 35% less it's retail price on Amazon.

*All expert knowledge are passed down through books!*
#Surgeons study
#Engineers study
#Architects study
#SoftwareEngineers study and so on.

You are not the African they talk about when they say, "If you want to hide a secret from an African, put it in a book". ARE YOU?

Get "Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners and Professionals " today!

Re: Internet Business In Nigeria… A Blessing For The Unemployed Youths by CosmicJames(m): 6:57am On Dec 20, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

You have the internet, and you have youtube... make good use of it.
This guy know whatsup
Re: Internet Business In Nigeria… A Blessing For The Unemployed Youths by iykepromotions: 8:12am On Dec 20, 2016
it's quite shocking and disappointing that most nigeria information makerters do not practice what they sell. many of them never made a dime online. this has made many people to beleive that genuine income cannot be generated online.

(1) (Reply)

GT Bank Incessant Debit Bank Charges On My Account / General Supply Contracts For Goods And Services / Invest In Wristbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.