Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters (22155 Views)

What We Discussed With Buhari — Saraki, Dogara / Saraki, Dogara Reject N10b FCT Official Residence / 2016 Budget: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by slimfit1(m): 5:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
Don't know who saraki is deceiving trying to look like he cares we shall see now tell us how much cement cost and blocks. However mr saraki that even 1 billion is still too much go an repossess the old one that should not have been sold in the first place.
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by Hove: 5:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
Will the building be anti-missle?
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by ChappyChase: 5:13pm On Feb 29, 2016
Last2comment:
Don't worry, they will use another means to collect the money.
Them don see small children nau... undecided
I just dey observe them.
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by Phoenix001(m): 5:17pm On Feb 29, 2016
babadem2much:

Ask them o
The man is silly, stupid and corrupt but he sure knows how to appeal to the sensibility of the gullibles. The Kwarans are enduring a lot.

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by quatum: 5:17pm On Feb 29, 2016
R U STILL JOKING
Jokerman:
This Buhari is a grandmaster of thievery o... How can buhari input 10bn for senate official quarters, and we blame Saraki... cursed be on buhari for ds sublime subtle thievery... Saraki pls continue to expose d fucker, however Saraki u and bubu are birds of a feather... Awon ole buruku
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by fio(m): 5:18pm On Feb 29, 2016
olsmade:
So wait. We will build new houses for senate presidents of every dispensation? Were the former senate presidents living in the zoo? 1 billion Naira for 1 house? Do they even know what 1 billion naira is?

1 million in a thousand places
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by Nbote(m): 5:19pm On Feb 29, 2016
Wait ooo, it's d APC still in power right? because d kind of outrageous sums and frivolous expenses I read from dis new budget is hypocritical considering dis is supposed to be a govt of CHANGE... Na Liquid gold dem want use for the cement mix?
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by igwegeorgiano(m): 5:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
They rejected a10billion naira budget for the construction or is it purchase of their official quarters and pegged it at #1bil each right? hmmmmmm, kudos but i think and other nigerian think as well that 2billion for the contruction and furnishing of 2 diff official quarters for saraki and dogara is outrageous. besides am still wondering what saraki is still doing in d senate
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by Engrkay11(m): 5:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
Sth is nt clear here. Previous Senate presidents where were dey living ? Is dere no official residence for senate presidents before Saraki? Anyone wth beta info as regards this should share it, cos Am confused !
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by gaffig: 5:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
AntiMahdi:
The scam budget is another means to steal the nation dry.

One will wonder why the apc govt will be spending a whooping 10bn through the ministry of FCT to construct 2 homes for such amount based on a deficit budget

Buhari is a thief
OMG!!! person go think sey,u dey think o.. Ahn Ahn!
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by maasoap(m): 5:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
Pavore9:
What happened to the houses David Mark and Tambuwal lived in during their tenure?
Your law says they can buy their official quarters after their tenure in office for a peanut. So, it is now their private property. I love Naija where 1% enjoys 99% of our resources and some 99% struggling to survive still come online to defend them. Thanks to free data.
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by don4real18(m): 5:48pm On Feb 29, 2016
Even as a builder... I am very confused... Why 10 billion for the official quarters.... Give me 5 billion and I will create a 100 plus green housing (cheap) for Nigerians
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by Docray: 5:55pm On Feb 29, 2016
Kai. This is really(not) funny
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by Kingspin(m): 6:06pm On Feb 29, 2016
The way this our politicians mention money and the amount you heard you will know they are all thieves. 10billion na here?
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by neejay1986(m): 6:19pm On Feb 29, 2016
Even at 1 billion is the much. Na stadium dem wan build?
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by deandavid(m): 6:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
This hotel with 113 rooms by the catholic diocese of warri was constructed in 7 months to host the Bishop conference in 2014.
Guess how much was spent to build it, with all the rush, day and night workers... #1billion. i wonder why our politicians are so heartless.

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by orakao8: 6:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
HE WAS VOTED INTO THE SENATE wink wink wink
igwegeorgiano:
They rejected a10billion naira budget for the construction or is it purchase of their official quarters and pegged it at #1bil each right? hmmmmmm, kudos but i think and other nigerian think as well that 2billion for the contruction and furnishing of 2 diff official quarters for saraki and dogara is outrageous. besides am still wondering what saraki is still doing in d senate
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by mindtricks: 6:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
AntiMahdi:
The scam budget is another means to steal the nation dry.

One will wonder why the apc govt will be spending a whooping 10bn through the ministry of FCT to construct 2 homes for such amount based on a deficit budget

Buhari is a thief

Buhari's budget?
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by megaweight(m): 6:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
Wow so patrotic of them, for their mind nigerians will fall for this abi? #we know you guys. Tell us your budget for the year and we can build this new found friendship from der.
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by philomental: 7:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
This was a trap to them both by their "enemies". Remember, both of them aren't 100 percent celebrated by their party APC; this is the same scheme used to oust PATRICIA ETTEH. But this time, these guys have proven them wrong!
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by babadem2much(m): 7:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
Phoenix001:

The man is silly, stupid and corrupt but he sure knows how to appeal to the sensibility of the gullibles. The Kwarans are enduring a lot.

that man have no sense of humor, so silly and selfish
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by datigbogirl: 7:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
Aromas:

Ogbeni you beta farabale grin oro politics ori bayen. Oloriburuku mani awon oloseluwa woyi. Ati 10billion ati 1billion, shey Senate President oni bi t'ngbe tele ni Budget of scam

Abi oh...ko lo ma gbe ni ile e jarey....lols
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by datigbogirl: 8:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
Keneking:
So David ran down the official quarters of senate president before June 5

I hear sey d guy just dey shit for everywhere in d house.
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by RaptorX: 8:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
Why hasn't PMB fired and arrested the minister of FCT that thinks spending #10 to build two houses in this economic clime is a wise investment. They will build the houses for 2 billion and pocket the 8 billion. We deserve the leaders we get anyway cause they are a reflection of us.
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by masseratti: 8:55pm On Feb 29, 2016
I dont understand,must we celebrate everything here,where is the official residence of the speaker of American congress?
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by omojeesu(m): 9:04pm On Feb 29, 2016
Was it from their hearts of hearts?
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by lumeneng22: 10:01pm On Feb 29, 2016
N10 billion can succrfuy accommodate 10 billion nigeria oo...n na
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by am4truth(m): 11:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
Jokerman:
This Buhari is a grandmaster of thievery o... How can buhari input 10bn for senate official quarters, and we blame Saraki... cursed be on buhari for ds sublime subtle thievery... Saraki pls continue to expose d fucker, however Saraki u and bubu are birds of a feather... Awon ole buruku

I can see that u lack proper home training. Cursing your president.
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by SamiraF: 12:26am On Mar 01, 2016
wadetaw202:
No matter what Bukola tries to pretend to do, he is a thief. He will cease being a thief the day he returns all the money he shared out of Kwara state government allocation.

His wife continues to receive salary as first lady despite the fact that her husband is not the sitting governor anymore.

All these rejection he is doing is just a lie and cover up.

A leopard can never change its skin.

Eni s'olè léèkan t'ó wa d'àrán b'orí, aso ole l'ó dà bo'ra.

Do your lies change your life? Abi you dey hallucinate? Go an look for work because that your fake double your money scam no pay you from your scam 07066202027 yeye whatsapp group? Mtchew.
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by SamiraF: 12:28am On Mar 01, 2016
datigbogirl:

I hear sey d guy just dey shit for everywhere in d house.

David Mark that sold official house to himself.
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 01, 2016
Still ridiculous. N2B for 2families in this nation of over 150million people. What of their housing allowances.
WITH THESE SET OF PEOPLE, WE ARE NOT YET THERE.
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 01, 2016
fran6co:
they ar just pretending.

Like they care grin

But i dnt understand building new houses every 4 years for a New Senate President and House of Rep speaker.

Do they build a New Aso Rock for every new Commander in Chief ?

Where is the house that David Mark used a Senate President ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari / Mr. Aye Dee Joins APC, PDP Supporters Cry Foul / Kanuris, Fulanis, And Hausas Are Boko Haram—sheikh Ahmad Gumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.