Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,905 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters (22156 Views)

What We Discussed With Buhari — Saraki, Dogara / Saraki, Dogara Reject N10b FCT Official Residence / 2016 Budget: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 01, 2016
obailala:
Nigeria sef.. Where have all the past senate presidents and Speakers been living?.. I guess as usual, they keep converting their official residence to private property whenever they want to leave; and these rogues are the ones who make the law so they keep repeating the same thing every time for selfish reasons.

Gbam..
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 01, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Nice one from them....

Who is the Landlord of Aso Rock that collects rent?

But i don answer this question many times.

See him.. cheesy

Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by Jokerman(m): 12:13pm On Mar 01, 2016
am4truth:

I can see that u lack proper home training. Cursing your president.
is it wrong... so pple who cursed GEJ, Fashola, Dasuki, Saraki, Aregbesola etcc... also lack proper home training? ??
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by wealthmi1: 11:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
Forget ds guys. Gullible Nigerians wil bliv dem. Dem like money n gud things like "osho free" grin
Re: Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters by wadetaw202: 7:48pm On Mar 05, 2016
SamiraF:

Do your lies change your life? Abi you dey hallucinate? Go an look for work because that your fake double your money scam no pay you from your scam 07066202027 yeye whatsapp group? Mtchew.

Which one are you really attacking? The Watsapp group or my comment? I will respond on the two sha.

1. You think we don't know about saraki's wife collecting first lady salary even after leaving office? It is public knowledge

You think we Dont know how Bukola slap Fatah ahmed over state allocation? We are fully aware

You think we don't know Fatah is a complete mumu and he is pocketed by Bukola? It is common knowledge.
I repeat, Bukola is a thief.

Do you want to know the truth? I am a scammer!

And for your information, my plan is to scam your steupiddd father, you prostitute mother, your imbeeeecile brothers and sisters

I will never stop scamming until I have scammed your entire generation.

I will scam your family until you all sell your clothes to pay maga money.

But Dont worry; I will give each of you 100 naira to buy pants so that you do not walk naked.

That is fair enough, abi?

Now you have your answers, you eeeediotic element.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. / Senate to screen Buhari’s nominees Thursday / Why I Think Voting For Buhari Was Inevitable - Olufunke Phillips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.