Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... (6049 Views)

"I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This? / White People R Crazy, See silly And Funny Names They Bear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... by killerman57: 8:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
My people, I'm here again to complain to una, I do not know what is wrong with many girls, being very senseless and stupid..... okay imagine what happened...

I saw a girl online, happened to be a student, fine girl into runs (prostitution) , so we chatted and spoke on phone, after all said, she told me her bill was 10k, I priced her, she no gree, so I let it be, I tell her say no wah ala... , so we agreed on a day, and how we go meet and I go use arrange her....

So after we done finish, I told her say, my confess give her, say when I dey Bleep , I fit go 2 hrs non stop with multiple rounds, na him the girl shout, say no, she no fit do again, block me from WhatsApp, say she no get anything to chat with me again.....

My people, is this girl Sane? She dey Mad? So she think say I go just carry 10k give her that she won't earn every bit of It? Does she know how I struggled to get my Money? Was she expecting me to just deep the head of my mamba into her swimming pool and come out, then give her 10k , girls could be very stupid and useless, make una see me see wahala my people, as in this thing dey vex me eehh, if say that girl dey near me, she for just chop better slap, what nonsense...... she thinks money is easy to come by, she thinks I pluck money from trees........ kai, oh..... I just dey vex.....

My people make una see me see wahala

2 Likes

Re: Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... by dollyjoy(f): 8:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
Abeg who get bb charger here?

22 Likes

Re: Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... by Jadekitana(f): 8:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
undecided I think you degraded yourself the first place by wanting to sleep with a prostitvte. Get a decent girlfriend,you wouldn't need to pay for sex. Thank me later

5 Likes

Re: Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... by Jadekitana(f): 8:53pm On Feb 28, 2016
dollyjoy:

Lmao my own don blow

1 Like

Re: Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... by emeraldknytt(m): 8:54pm On Feb 28, 2016
Inshort, i no wan comment buh i jez think the data wey your post don consume... However, the thing be say your post dey gimme Apollo 4 eye... Walahi

2 Likes

Re: Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... by dollyjoy(f): 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2016
Jadekitana:

Lmao my own don blow
cheesycheesy abeg borrow person for me cos this thread don drain my battery.from 99% to 2%.

The uselessness of this thread no get part twosad

4 Likes

Re: Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... by killerman57: 8:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
Jadekitana:
undecided I think you degraded yourself the first place by wanting to sleep with a prostitvte. Get a decent girlfriend,you wouldn't need to pay for sex. Thank me later
my sister, see..... when u get a girlfriend u pay more for sex, when she starts all her demands, phone, house rent, shopping, etc , my sister many a time we keep on lying to ourselves..... Every girl wants a stable guy, that can cater for her needs , I.e that she can give sex, and he takes care of all her needs.... women are generally parasites that will milk you, so what's the use, get girls that are into runs (95%of all school girls are into it) Bleep them pay them.... For a guy it saves u more cost.....

I can bet you on that, this is just the simple truth, even though we all try sugarcoating it always

14 Likes

Re: Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... by killerman57: 8:58pm On Feb 28, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesy abeg borrow person for me cos this thread don drain my battery.from 99% to 2%.

The uselessness of this thread no get part twosad
madam, go to the market and buy charger and stop all this nonsense....

2 Likes

Re: Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... by dollyjoy(f): 9:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
killerman57:
madam, go to the market and buy charger and stop all this nonsense....
sadsad

oga go date girl and stop fooling around with prostituteswink
Re: Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... by Jadekitana(f): 9:04pm On Feb 28, 2016
This thread is too funny lwkmd
Re: Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... by Jadekitana(f): 9:05pm On Feb 28, 2016
killerman57:
my sister, see..... when u get a girlfriend u pay more for sex, when she starts all her demands, phone, house rent, shopping, etc , my sister many a time we keep on lying to ourselves..... Every girl wants a stable guy, that can cater for her needs , I.e that she can give sex, and he takes care of all her needs.... women are generally parasites that will milk you, so what's the use, get girls that are into runs (95%of all school girls are into it) Bleep them pay them.... For a guy it saves u more cost.....

I can bet you on that, this is just the simple truth, even though we all try sugarcoating it always

Wait i'm coming lemme go and put on the gen! Phcn don take light.
Re: Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 28, 2016
yawn!!! where is edwife?
Re: Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... by killerman57: 9:07pm On Feb 28, 2016
dollyjoy:
sadsad

oga go date girl and stop fooling around with prostituteswink
I won't try that nonsense....

4 Likes

Re: Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... by dollyjoy(f): 9:08pm On Feb 28, 2016
killerman57:
I won't try that nonsense....
i will continue to borrow charger thensad

4 Likes

Re: Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... by Pheals(f): 9:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
Many guys are just silly

Reasons coming soon grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... by wilcox(m): 9:35pm On Feb 28, 2016
Jadekitana:

Lmao my own don blow
Gbadu your today's outfit.your tailor did a great job.

1 Like

Re: Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... by Mimido2(f): 9:39pm On Feb 28, 2016
yawns......op pls go and rest small.....ur story is very boring
Re: Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... by zealot4me(f): 9:44pm On Feb 28, 2016
Ibadan weed angry
Re: Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... by sexylogan(m): 9:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
dollyjoy:

grin
Re: Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... by misspicy(f): 9:48pm On Feb 28, 2016
Op you are trying too hard....even obontami's tales were more realistic.
try hard next time.
you would not like what is coming for you undecided

3 Likes

Re: Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... by myfantasies(f): 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2016
Chaii see derailing of thread grin grin

Dis op go dey regret y he post dis thrash
Re: Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... by misspicy(f): 9:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
dollyjoy:
which type of bb charger tongue
Re: Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... by Marlvin(m): 9:54pm On Feb 28, 2016
Why the noise making ? In My City, thats the cheapest n least amount you'd pay.
Re: Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... by cruzita(f): 9:54pm On Feb 28, 2016
grin abeg HateU2 help me check if light don come ,make I charge my phone ,e be like this thread dey suck battery life
Re: Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 28, 2016
cruzita:
grin abeg Hat.eU2 help me check if light don come ,make I charge my phone ,e be like this thread dey suck battery life
Babe, they never bring am o. Make we borrow power bank from naughtynaughty cheesy
Re: Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... by dollyjoy(f): 10:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
misspicy:
which type of bb charger tongue
cheesycheesy which one u get?
Re: Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 28, 2016
Ermmmm...
Where's irunooboo self undecided
Re: Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 28, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesy which one u get?
me too need charger oo. Big mouth charger cheesy
Re: Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... by dollyjoy(f): 10:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
HateU2:
me too need charger oo. Big mouth charger cheesy
na small pin i need.the bb owncheesycheesy
Re: Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 28, 2016
HateU2:
Babe, they never bring am o. Make we borrow power bank from naughtynaughty cheesy
abeg I cannot share wit anybody my powebanki oooo. lol. borrow misspicy own
Re: Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 28, 2016
dollyjoy:
na small pin i need.the bb owncheesycheesy
Oya send am or help me ask smellingmouth if he get cox na that big mouth I need Asap cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... by dollyjoy(f): 10:15pm On Feb 28, 2016
HateU2:
Oya send am or help me ask smellingmouth if he get cox na that big mouth I need Asap cheesy cheesy
cheesycheesy na trouble u dey findcheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies 18 Things You Should Never Put In Your Vagina / What Happened With This Deadrat Incident / Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.