Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here (16557 Views)

NYSC Batch A Stream II Lets Meet Here. / Niger Batch A16 Let's Meet Here. / Lagos A16 Stream 1 Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by bidexolumanish(m): 4:27pm On Mar 10, 2016
nathoneal:

Done... smiley

thanks boss
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
[size=15pt]The Date for BATCH A 2016 NYSC orientation programme has been Shifted to 1st APRIL[/size] *APRIL FOOLS' DAY* grin angry

Checkout the whole timetable via the link below

http://nysc.gov.ng/mob-timetable/2016/2016a.php

Cc
Pumpkin34
Loveablechi
skinnybleed
Bumski10
chukwuzitelu
bidexolumanish
Et al...
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by Mirabillics11(f): 8:51am On Mar 15, 2016
cool cool cool owkay guys first of all introduction

Name : CHISOM MIRABEL .

Institute : UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA.
(UNN).

DISCIPLINE : ECONOMICS.
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 15, 2016
Mirabillics11:

(UNN).

...welcome chisom. Wat took u so long miss/mrs? Am femi, studied economics at OAU. Welcome once again
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by Femmyfamous4u(m): 4:12pm On Mar 15, 2016
femiti:
...welcome chisom. Wat took u so long miss/mrs? Am femi, studied economics at OAU. Welcome once again
nice seeing u here. Great Ife!
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 16, 2016
Femmyfamous4u:
nice seeing u here. Great Ife!
naso...what dpt did u finish from?
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by Femmyfamous4u(m): 9:42am On Mar 16, 2016
femiti:
naso...what dpt did u finish from?
ECONOMICS/EDUCATION. adedokun did some guys strong thing o
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by classicTutor(m): 12:09pm On Mar 16, 2016
Femmyfamous4u:

D famous! I sight you
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 17, 2016
Femmyfamous4u:
...hehehe...i go sabi u facially b dat. Dokun tried for alot of peeps though!...dat course was one hell of a course sha. How ur grind?
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by samuelson06(m): 2:34pm On Mar 17, 2016
You may likely be given Akwa Ibom if you choose it as your 3rd choice.
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by Obi88(m): 3:07pm On Mar 17, 2016
nathoneal:
I found this information from a thread i'm following and feel it's pertinent I share it here, if you haven't gotten it already please kindly download

PROSPECTIVE CORPERS NYSC GUIDE BOOK.
Click to download your free copy
Corpers guide. pdf.pdf http://www.embedupload.com/?d=7JCQUIF2CW

PROSPECTIVE CORPERS NYSC STORY BOOK.
Click to download your free copy
Corpers story book. pdf.pdf http://www.embedupload.com/?d=9TAZLEFNGG

If you can't download it, drop your email address and i'll send it via email.

Cc
Pumpkin34
Loveablechi
skinnybleed
Bumski10
chukwuzitelu
bidexolumanish
Et al...

Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 17, 2016
Mirabillics11:

(UNN).

WELCOME LIONESS chisom grin wink

How's preparation for Camp going?
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 17, 2016
Obi88:
please send to gookoro@yahoo.co.uk

Done... smiley
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 17, 2016
samuelson06:
You may likely be given Akwa Ibom if you choose it as your 3rd choice.

Lool... where did you get this from?

Well you said "-MAY LIKELY-" so I couldn't be bothered grin

BTW are you AKS bound hopeful?
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by Obi88(m): 5:24pm On Mar 17, 2016
nathoneal:

Done... smiley
thanks boss
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by samuelson06(m): 5:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
nathoneal:

Lool... where did you get this from?

Well you said "-MAY LIKELY-" so I couldn't be bothered grin

BTW are you AKS bound hopeful?

Nope. Only speaking from experience how I got Ogun state and my research at camp then. Even though Ogun camp is unarguably the best camp in Nigeria, I never wanted it. BTW, I'm from Akwa Ibom.
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 17, 2016
Welcome femiti and Femmyfamous4u the OAUites *if there is anything like that* grin

Out of respect for your Alma mater... I must type....

C[/below]

GREAT IFE!!! grin grin grin

femiti:
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 17, 2016
samuelson06:

Nope. Only speaking from experience how I got Ogun state and my research at camp then. Even though Ogun camp is unarguably the best camp in Nigeria, I never wanted it. BTW, I'm from Akwa Ibom.

Really the best camp?

I just have one question... *not are you gonna dance with me* grin
have you visited the other 36 state CAMP to see for yourself?

I saw a post on a thread that JIGAWA state CAMP has the best facilities with PHOTOS to buttress the claim.

There a saying that goes "The pikin weh Na only him papa Farm him don See...go boast Say Na him papa Farm BIG pass wink
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
nathoneal:

Welcome femiti and Femmyfamous4u the OAUites *if there is anything like that* grin

Out of respect for your Alma mater... I must type....

C[/below]

GREAT IFE!!! grin grin grin

...wa dagba!
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by samuelson06(m): 7:50pm On Mar 17, 2016
nathoneal:

Really the best camp?

I just have one question... *not are you gonna dance with me* grin
have you visited the other 36 state CAMP to see for yourself?

I saw a post on a thread that JIGAWA state CAMP has the best facilities with PHOTOS to buttress the claim.

There a saying that goes "The pikin weh Na only him papa Farm him don See...go boast Say Na him papa Farm BIG pass wink

Am not boasting my brother. The camp is still new and very clean. There's relatively good supply of power and there's also water. It also borders with the state stadium for lectures and other competitions. Speakers are scattered everywhere for steady party jambs in the evening till 10pm. What more do you want?
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by Elebiju: 9:06am On Mar 18, 2016
we will be glad to receive you at the orientation camp at nsit atai local government, AKS is a nice place and I'm sure you guys will enjoy it here. #ikonocorper.
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by Elebiju: 9:43am On Mar 18, 2016
samuelson06:

Am not boasting my brother. The camp is still new and very clean. There's relatively good supply of power and there's also water. It also borders with the state stadium for lectures and other competitions. Speakers are scattered everywhere for steady party jambs in the evening till 10pm. What more do you want?
Yes, the camp is relatively new with regular maintenance, there is constant power (5am-10pm) and water supply, speakers are scattered everywhere for OBS and not for grooving. You will grove as you like at the mammy market because "our own mother" Lady Ngozi Chukwuka the state coordinator is a disciplinarian and she doesn't allows grooving on the pavilion, forget camp fire and endurance trek she may scrap it cos she cares for corp members like her own children, no soldier nonsense there and they blow the beagle at exactly 5am.
The hostels are not your rooms so be prepared for anything and try any means to avoid Jonathan hostel and humility hostel formerly known as ecomog hostel cos they are built like warehouses and they can accommodate over 400 PCM per hostel.if you struggle for early registration then you will surely make it into these two hostels but if you delay your registration like we did then you will find yourself in the more comfortable hostels like akpabio and the other ones. infact we met like you guys on Nairaland and we booked 2 God is Good buses at iyana ipaja straight to camp, kudos to Corper Seun. we delayed our registration in camp so we could share a room in akpabio hostel and it was fun.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by samuelson06(m): 12:03pm On Mar 18, 2016
Elebiju:

The hostels are not your rooms so be prepared for anything and try any means to avoid Jonathan hostel and humility hostel formerly known as ecomog hostel cos they are built like warehouses and they can accommodate over 400 PCM per hostel.if you struggle for early registration then you will surely make it into these two hostels but if you delay your registration like we did then you will find yourself in the more comfortable hostels like akpabio and the other ones. infact we met like you guys on Nairaland and we booked 2 God is Good buses at iyana ipaja straight to camp, kudos to Corper Seun. we delayed our registration in camp so we could share a room in akpabio hostel and it was fun.

All these hostel names in Sagamu camp I seem to be lost.
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
samuelson06:

What more Nothing ooh, I have no business there my brother.

i'm not disputing your description of the Ogun camp Samuelson06 smiley

Are you currently serving? *if your answer is on the affirmative*

What's the experience Like so far?
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by Mirabillics11(f): 4:19pm On Mar 18, 2016
femiti:
Miss
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by Mirabillics11(f): 4:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
nathoneal:

WELCOME LIONESS chisom grin wink

How's preparation for Camp going?

Mehn! What can one do if not to pick things and put things in order here and there till the D day
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by Mirabillics11(f): 4:26pm On Mar 18, 2016
nathoneal:

Done... smiley
Please send to sommira35@gmail.com
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2016
Mirabillics11:

Mehn! What can one do if not to pick things and put things in order here and there till the D day

Exactly dear... grin

Rome wasn't built in a day smiley

You'll see an elaborate list of important items for Camp on this link...
www.corpr.com.ng/things-to-take-to-camp-nysc/

Mirabillics11:

Please send to sommira35@gmail.com

Done smiley
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by samuelson06(m): 8:27pm On Mar 18, 2016
nathoneal:

What more Nothing ooh, I have no business there my brother.

i'm not disputing your description of the Ogun camp Samuelson06 smiley

Are you currently serving? *if your answer is on the affirmative*

What's the experience Like so far?

I'm currently serving. Trust me, there's nothing special. On the last day at camp, you are handed your PPA and then you try to locate it. There, you are either accepted or rejected. 5-6k per month if they give you accommodation or 7-8k without accommodation. You teach whatever set of humans they assign to you: pupils or students or both. On Thursdays, you meet with your fellow corp members to sit and make noise somewhere and then write your name on the attendance and leave. Lot of treks here and there and few favors coming your way. Did I forget something? Oh! go out for sensitization as organized by your CDS group. What more do you want to hear?

2 Likes

Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 19, 2016
Elebiju:
why did you bother to get an education at all?
...stp being mean...u cld v jez told him to re-read ur post.
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 19, 2016
Mirabillics11:
Miss
...aite, fair enough

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A thread for corpers posted to Kogi / Nysc Batch A 2017 Update: How To Correct Your Date Of Birth On The NYSC Platform / NYSC: How To Maximize Your One Year As A 'corper'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.