Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,116 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here (16540 Views)

NYSC Batch A Stream II Lets Meet Here. / Niger Batch A16 Let's Meet Here. / Lagos A16 Stream 1 Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by samuelson06(m): 4:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
Elebiju:
why did you bother to get an education at all?

A typical low breed! Resorting to insult to win an argument embarassed
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 19, 2016
samuelson06:

I'm currently serving. Trust me, there's nothing special. On the last day at camp, you are handed your PPA and then you try to locate it. There, you are either accepted or rejected. 5-6k per month if they give you accommodation or 7-8k without accommodation. You teach whatever set of humans they assign to you: pupils or students or both. On Thursdays, you meet with your fellow corp members to sit and make noise somewhere and then write your name on the attendance and leave. Lot of treks here and there and few favors coming your way. Did I forget something? Oh! go out for sensitization as organized by your CDS group. What more do you want to hear?

You did a good job Summarising it wink

Wow!!!the state govt pay is fair enough...

The CDS group thing Sounds adventurous to me tho
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by samuelson06(m): 6:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
nathoneal:

You did a good job Summarising it wink

Wow!!!the state govt pay is fair enough...

The CDS group thing Sounds adventurous to me tho

No state government pay here anyway.
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by nely(m): 12:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
Mirabillics11:
Please send to sommira35@gmail.com
this is my email address Monday.chika@yahoo.com
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by tjmc: 4:19pm On Mar 21, 2016
please how do you get to know your state of posting
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
nely:

this is my email address Monday.chika@yahoo.com

Check your inbox... smiley
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
tjmc:
please how do you get to know your state of posting

Most PCMs here are AKS hopeful...

But we'll find out in no time *24th March* All things been equal, NYSC don't flip their Switch again...
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by tjmc: 11:28pm On Mar 21, 2016
nathoneal:

Most PCMs here are AKS hopeful...

But we'll find out in no time *24th March* All things been equal, NYSC don't flip their Switch again...

thanks bro for this
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by Elebiju: 10:11am On Mar 22, 2016
samuelson06:

A typical low breed! Resorting to insult to win an argument embarassed
better to be an intelligent low breed than whatever you think you are with an empty skull, you needed information and I schooled you.
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by Omobolaji20(m): 10:30pm On Mar 22, 2016
kindly add me to the whatsapp group....08139379382.

For the material, please send it to my email, bjsuxes@gmail.com
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by Omobolaji20(m): 10:32pm On Mar 22, 2016
samuelson06:

No state government pay here anyway.

Sorry pls, are u serving in AKS cos this u said is in contradiction to d popular saying that AKS pays 10k
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by Omobolaji20(m): 10:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
samuelson06:

I'm currently serving. Trust me, there's nothing special. On the last day at camp, you are handed your PPA and then you try to locate it. There, you are either accepted or rejected. 5-6k per month if they give you accommodation or 7-8k without accommodation. You teach whatever set of humans they assign to you: pupils or students or both. On Thursdays, you meet with your fellow corp members to sit and make noise somewhere and then write your name on the attendance and leave. Lot of treks here and there and few favors coming your way. Did I forget something? Oh! go out for sensitization as organized by your CDS group. What more do you want to hear?

Not 10k??
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by samuelson06(m): 1:03am On Mar 23, 2016
Omobolaji20:

Not 10k??

Omobolaji20:

Sorry pls, are u serving in AKS cos this u said is in contradiction to d popular saying that AKS pays 10k

I'm not serving in Akwa Ibom but Ogun state. Akwa Ibom may not even pay 10K again because of dwindling oil price. My opinion though.
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by ifeanyija(m): 6:32am On Mar 23, 2016
samuelson06:

I'm not serving in Akwa Ibom but Ogun state. Akwa Ibom may not even pay 10K again because of dwindling oil price. My opinion though.
why are u lying? u don't serve in akwaibom how den did u knw that? am currently serving batch B, govt paid those in ministries their 3months arrears allawee last 2weeks, and paid those in school last week. pls don't post wat u don't knw. I serve in a ministry I ve received mine.
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by samuelson06(m): 8:07am On Mar 23, 2016
ifeanyija:
why are u lying? u don't serve in akwaibom how den did u knw that? am currently serving batch B, govt paid those in ministries their 3months arrears allawee last 2weeks, and paid those in school last week. pls don't post wat u don't knw. I serve in a ministry I ve received mine.

Lying about what exactly? You didn't understand my comment. I was talking about these new guys coming in and not you already on their payroll. Have you forgotten that other states not paying now used to pay before and then they stopped paying?
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 23, 2016
samuelson06:

ifeanyija:
[/quote].....nawa o. 'May not' z not d same as 'will not' now. Once again nawa o
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by samuelson06(m): 8:51am On Mar 23, 2016
femiti:
.........nawa o. 'May not' z not d same as 'will not' now. Once again nawa o

That's just the problem: quick to quote and insult you without adequate understanding of what you are saying.
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by blairbrook(f): 9:40am On Mar 23, 2016
samuelson06:

That's just the problem: quick to quote and insult you without adequate understanding of what you are saying.
samuelson06 please ur input are not needed on this thread,thank you. We prefer corp members who are currently serving in Akwa ibom, or cm who served in the state.
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by samuelson06(m): 9:43am On Mar 23, 2016
blairbrook:
samuelson06 please ur input are not needed on this thread,thank you. We prefer corp members who are currently serving in Akwa ibom, or cm who served in the state.

ur input are not needed
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by ifeanyija(m): 12:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
samuelson06:

Lying about what exactly? You didn't understand my comment. I was talking about these new guys coming in and not you already on their payroll. Have you forgotten that other states not paying now used to pay before and then they stopped paying?
akwaibom will not stop paying.
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
ifeanyija:
...may I know ur reason(s) for saying this?
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
Elebiju:
better to be an intelligent low breed than whatever you think you are with an empty skull, you needed information and I schooled you.

Hey... let the sleeping dog lie...

No one is an island of knowledge, and no one is above mistake.

Please and please post with grace and wisdom...

Thanks...
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 24, 2016
[size=14pt]The new NYSC Batch A16 timetable[/size]

http://nysc.gov.ng/mob-timetable/2016/2016a.php

I know it's no longer news, but repetition is for emphasis they say grin

[size=14pt]So 30 days in between before the CUL online printing day[/size]

Cc
Pumpkin34
Loveablechi
skinnybleed
Bumski10
chukwuzitelu
bidexolumanish
Mirabillics11
femiti
blairbrook
Omobolaji20
Iggyok

Et all...
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by Omobolaji20(m): 1:05pm On Mar 24, 2016
ifeanyija:

Thank you jere brov....dont mind that guy. Can i v your whatsapp digit pls?? Got som qstns to ask
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by Omobolaji20(m): 1:07pm On Mar 24, 2016
nathoneal:

[size=14pt]The new NYSC Batch A16 timetable[/size]

http://nysc.gov.ng/mob-timetable/2016/2016a.php

I know it's no longer news, but repetition is for emphasis they say grin

[size=14pt]So 30 days in between before the CUL online printing day[/size]

Cc
Pumpkin34
Loveablechi
skinnybleed
Bumski10
chukwuzitelu
bidexolumanish
Mirabillics11
femiti
blairbrook
Omobolaji20
Iggyok

Et all...

God bless you bro.
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by tobbie247(m): 4:22pm On Mar 26, 2016
Hello everyone smiley
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by fotojenik(m): 7:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
AM CORPER CHARLES CURRENTLY SERVING HERE IN AKWA IBOM STATE. TO THE NEW PROSPECTIVE CORP MEMBERS, IF U NEED ANY ASSISTANCE OR INFORMATION CONCERNING D STATE, POSTING, ACCOMMODATION. OR ANY OTHER INFO. WHATSAPP ME ON, 07037894883. PLS IF U DNT HV ANY RELEVANT QUESTIONS, DNT BOTHER ADDING ME UP. CONGRATS LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE U.
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
tobbie247:
Hello everyone smiley

Hello tobbie247 smiley

Can we know you please...?
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
Omobolaji20:

God bless you bro.

You too man...

CHEERS!!!
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
fotojenik:
AM CORPER CHARLES CURRENTLY SERVING HERE IN AKWA IBOM STATE. TO THE NEW PROSPECTIVE CORP MEMBERS, IF U NEED ANY ASSISTANCE OR INFORMATION CONCERNING D STATE, POSTING, ACCOMMODATION. OR ANY OTHER INFO. WHATSAPP ME ON, 07037894883. PLS IF U DNT HV ANY RELEVANT QUESTIONS, DNT BOTHER ADDING ME UP. CONGRATS LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE U.

Noted!!! smiley

thanks for making yourself available.
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by tobbie247(m): 9:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
nathoneal:

Hello tobbie247 smiley

Can we know you please...?

I'm one of the fraustrated PCM

Name: Tobi Ige
School: University of Lagos
Degree: Industrial Mathematics

I managed to see my state of deployment when I registered and it was Akwa Ibom. My call up number hasn't changed so i'm 95% sure it's still same.
Re: Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
tobbie247:

I'm one of the fraustrated PCM

Name: Tobi Ige
School: University of Lagos
Degree: Industrial Mathematics

I managed to see my state of deployment when I registered and it was Akwa Ibom. My call up number hasn't changed so i'm 95% sure it's still same.

Hmmm... Welcome tobbie247

Nice to make your acquaintance smiley

I understand bro, the wait is like forever...

Congratulations in advance.

Happy Easter celebration

As we wait in anticipation... Let's keep in mind the essence of NYSC

#Service&Humility

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A thread for corpers posted to Kogi / Nysc Batch A 2017 Update: How To Correct Your Date Of Birth On The NYSC Platform / NYSC: How To Maximize Your One Year As A 'corper'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.