Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,890 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Very Sad To nite.. Some One Should Make Me Happy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Very Sad To nite.. Some One Should Make Me Happy (4995 Views)

If You Had The Opportunity To Hav A One Nite Stand With A Celeb Who Wuld It Be / Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Need A Man Who Can Make Me Go Gaga In Bed" / Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Very Sad To nite.. Some One Should Make Me Happy by wolfgangg(m): 10:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
Maxi112:
i just call it a quit with my Bea to night... so many things runing on my mind

planning to switch over to her best friend cause she has a hand in me quitting her friend to night
sorry bruv' let me lend you my ps4..... engage your emotions for the next 1 week.....ama need it back after....
Re: Very Sad To nite.. Some One Should Make Me Happy by Maxi112: 10:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
wolfgangg:
sorry bruv' let me lend you my ps4..... engage your emotions for the next 1 week.....ama need it back after....
Lolzz thank bro!

sorry I have moved on.. I was just annoyed at d initial time.. but am very happy rite now....
Re: Very Sad To nite.. Some One Should Make Me Happy by wolfgangg(m): 11:02pm On Mar 02, 2016
Maxi112:
Lolzz thank bro!

sorry I have moved on.. I was just annoyed at d initial time.. but am very happy rite now....

oh that's good! my ps4 stays with me then!...... Life is sweeter than a beach!
Re: Very Sad To nite.. Some One Should Make Me Happy by Maxi112: 11:11pm On Mar 02, 2016
wolfgangg:
oh that's good! my ps4 stays with me then!...... Life is sweeter than a beach!
anyway both of r back sha! but I don't trust her again..

I can only do that if she stay away from her so called best friend... she want to be the one in charge of my relationship... those type of thing makes me mad
Re: Very Sad To nite.. Some One Should Make Me Happy by wolfgangg(m): 11:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
Maxi112:
anyway both of r back sha! but I don't trust her again..

I can only do that if she stay away from her so called best friend... she want to be the one in charge of my relationship... those type of thing makes me mad
oh you just have to trash it out with her...let her know what you want and don't want....but be a gentle mn
Re: Very Sad To nite.. Some One Should Make Me Happy by Maxi112: 11:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
wolfgangg:
oh you just have to trash it out with her...let her know what you want and don't want....but be a gentle mn
sorry to disappoint u bro.. Am not a gentleman when it come to ladies stuff..

but trust me I have a perfect game plan agenst her friend... she just want to spoil my relationship

no be me break her heart or conspired with people way do am... why will she be telling my bea what to do, and she go dey do some of the things

that I my annoyance
Re: Very Sad To nite.. Some One Should Make Me Happy by onstelly(f): 9:50am On Mar 03, 2016
Maxi112:
awww!
I understand perfectly...
make him ask u out openly and stop beating around
I wonder oh
Thanks jare

1 Like

Re: Very Sad To nite.. Some One Should Make Me Happy by onstelly(f): 9:51am On Mar 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Who are these people fighting above me because of onstelly?
Nobody is fighting because of me
MrCork is just crushing on me
Re: Very Sad To nite.. Some One Should Make Me Happy by onstelly(f): 9:52am On Mar 03, 2016
MrCork:

...sweeery dont givvvvup...i will find u man before christmas.....I promise! wink
I never told u am looking for a man
Leave me alone
Re: Very Sad To nite.. Some One Should Make Me Happy by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 03, 2016
onstelly:

Nobody is fighting because of me
MrCork is just crushing on me
is he?
Re: Very Sad To nite.. Some One Should Make Me Happy by onstelly(f): 9:58am On Mar 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
is he?
Yes and I wish he will just stop
Not funny anymore
Re: Very Sad To nite.. Some One Should Make Me Happy by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 03, 2016
onstelly:

Yes and I wish he will just stop
Not funny anymore
well, since you know what he wants, I'll suggest you give to him so he you can Atleast have some rest
Re: Very Sad To nite.. Some One Should Make Me Happy by MrCork: 10:20am On Mar 03, 2016
Maxi112:
Lolzz!
people like u eh.. I pity d kind of girl way go gry date person like u.. honestly speaking

I don't like showing off publicly like u... cause men that talk don't do those that do don't talk..

whatever u are is not my biz... blv u me, I'm bigger than u!

....have u beeein to london?? (((phuck no))).....do u have moiney ?? (phuck no)).....are u on ma level?? (phuck no)....can u eat were I eat?? (phuck no)....have u even beein outside that Nigeria (phuck no).....have u ever dated lightskin females in your life? (phuck no)

...I REST MY CASE... GOOD NITE SON!!
angry

1 Like

Re: Very Sad To nite.. Some One Should Make Me Happy by Maxi112: 10:38am On Mar 03, 2016
MrCork:

....have u beeein to london?? (((phuck no))).....do u have moiney ?? (phuck no)).....are u on ma level?? (phuck no)....can u eat were I eat?? (phuck no)....have u even beein outside that Nigeria (phuck no).....have u ever dated lightskin females in your life? (phuck no)

...I REST MY CASE... GOOD NITE SON!!
angry
kiss my ass

1 Like

Re: Very Sad To nite.. Some One Should Make Me Happy by schumastic(m): 10:48am On Mar 03, 2016
bestdeals0:
Yea, I am. What about u?

same here and how is your day going?
Re: Very Sad To nite.. Some One Should Make Me Happy by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 03, 2016
Cool
schumastic:

same here and how is your day going?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry / NEW SERIES!!! CLARA (the State Governor's Daughter) By Kelvinclint / Two Teenagers Caught In Uncompleted Building Doing The Abominable Things -watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.