Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,775 members, 7,844,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Prostitute Vs Girlfriend. ..which Is Cheaper And Worthwhile? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prostitute Vs Girlfriend. ..which Is Cheaper And Worthwhile? (5422 Views)

Wife Or Girlfriend? Which One Is More Expensive To Run? / Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water / No Boyfriend Vs No Girlfriend: Which Is Correct In These Pictures? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Prostitute Vs Girlfriend. ..which Is Cheaper And Worthwhile? by GMBITLY(m): 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
I'm not surprise,

There are 3 principle Satan uses to win people to his camp.
The strongest among these is " the principle of sex"

People should be careful
Re: Prostitute Vs Girlfriend. ..which Is Cheaper And Worthwhile? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
BoiledHead:
As the topic says..

Please don't tell me girlfriend we don't pay for sex. Girlfriend is indirect tax to different accounts such as Brazillian Hair, luxury, multiple dates.. her upkeep in general and other misc while prostitvte is direct tax to TSA(Treasury Single Account)

So guys which do you think is cheaper nd worth the money?
to me prostitute is cheaper ooo girlfriend nah unless u hold enough cash ,speaking from experience.

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Vs Girlfriend. ..which Is Cheaper And Worthwhile? by Martin0(m): 2:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
sekxy:
why will you compare girlfriend with prostitution. ..girlfriend is a potential wife material. .just that some of you are very unlucky to have prostitutes as girlfriends hence the comparison
Are prostitute not also included as potential wife material,like in the case of maheeda,cossy ojioko..

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Negative Effects Of Too Much Sex You Don't Know..No. 8 & 14 Might Shock You!! / For Guys Who Claims Not To Spend On Girls / My BF Wants To Break Up With Me Cause Of Too Much Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.