Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Single Guys:how Do You Cope With The Pressure. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Guys:how Do You Cope With The Pressure. (1411 Views)

Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Guys:how Do You Cope With The Pressure. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 28, 2016
The go and marry syndrome especially among the yoruba communities,we are known for this we hardly face our own problem,when they notice you are off age they will want to know who your girlfriend is.so guys how do you cope or answer them.
Re: Single Guys:how Do You Cope With The Pressure. by Topestbilly(m): 10:46pm On Feb 28, 2016
undecided
Re: Single Guys:how Do You Cope With The Pressure. by BoiledHead(m): 10:53pm On Feb 28, 2016
Go and marry ko..

I'm single.. marriage is not on my To-do list for a long time.

It's not by force to have wife. People shouting go and marry should mind their business marriage let me mind my youthful enjoyment.

Marriage is a cage.. burden.. lipsrsealed
Re: Single Guys:how Do You Cope With The Pressure. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 28, 2016
Haha!! Not easy o it sometimes demoralized me whenever I hear go and marry your younger ones are married.

1 Like

Re: Single Guys:how Do You Cope With The Pressure. by Sunnypar(m): 11:33pm On Feb 28, 2016
Its a crazy trend and has made us have kids we can't train(agberos). Yes, they are many. Kamoru! Segun, Kayode just mention them. We marry young which is good but many a times not prepared mentally, financially and psychologically for marriage at that young age because imo we are not matured at heart.

2 Likes

Re: Single Guys:how Do You Cope With The Pressure. by Nobody: 12:52am On Feb 29, 2016
A struggling yoruba boy who mistakenly impregnate a girl and bears a child out of wedlock will be pressuring me to get married as if marriage is a do or die affair.I dey tell dem say,shey dem force you to give gel belle?Why you won come force me too?

2 Likes

Re: Single Guys:how Do You Cope With The Pressure. by Nobody: 12:59am On Feb 29, 2016
dancok:
The go and marry syndrome especially among the yoruba communities,we are known for this we hardly face our own problem,when they notice you are off age they will want to know who your girlfriend is.so guys how do you cope or answer them.
Sometimes they are jealous of bachelors.A struggling yoruba guy with a wife and kid will be jealous if they see a bachelor being able to afford some things they can't afford because they have a family to cater for that has restricted their budget.

3 Likes

Re: Single Guys:how Do You Cope With The Pressure. by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 29, 2016
Love Machine:
Sometimes they are jealous of bachelors.A struggling yoruba guy with a wife and kid will be jealous if they see a bachelor being able to afford some things they can't afford because they have a family to cater for that has restricted their budget.
i wonder o bro,but this marriage of a thing is not by force,one thing i cherish about these white people is that they are very individualistic.

2 Likes

Re: Single Guys:how Do You Cope With The Pressure. by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 29, 2016
Sunnypar:
Its a crazy trend and has made us have kids we can't train(agberos). Yes, they are many. Kamoru! Segun, Kayode just mention them. We marry young which is good but many a times not prepared mentally, financially and psychologically for marriage at that young age because imo we are not matured at heart.
lol.

1 Like

Re: Single Guys:how Do You Cope With The Pressure. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:54am On Feb 29, 2016
I.m facing the exact pressure now from my mum, it's just happened that I.m her only child and she always ring it as a bell that I must get married immediately after my youth service.
Re: Single Guys:how Do You Cope With The Pressure. by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 29, 2016
2kaybiel:
Haha!! Not easy o it sometimes demoralized me whenever I hear go and marry your younger ones are married.
i wonder sometimes is marrige a yardstick for success,i feel somehow yday when one of our family friend came visit and my phone rang she said "is that your girlfriend, u are getting old o" am just 30 not even financially upright.

1 Like

Re: Single Guys:how Do You Cope With The Pressure. by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 29, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
I.m facing the exact pressure now from my mum, it's just happened that I.m her only child and she always ring it as a bell that I must get married immediately after my youth service.
if ur mum is going to provide for the marrige or maybe u are financially ok before,as in guys with money u know na,maybe u are that category
Re: Single Guys:how Do You Cope With The Pressure. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 9:22am On Feb 29, 2016
dancok:
if ur mum is going to provide for the marrige or maybe u are financially ok before,as in guys with money u know na,maybe u are that category
I will still hustle after graduation and you know that Nigeria economy is not helping matter at all. If I allow my mum to provide everything that will make me irresponsible and I don't want that to happen at all.

2 Likes

Re: Single Guys:how Do You Cope With The Pressure. by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 29, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
I will still hustle after graduation and you know that Nigeria economy is not helping matter at all.
God will help us.
Re: Single Guys:how Do You Cope With The Pressure. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 9:26am On Feb 29, 2016
dancok:
God will help us.
amen
Re: Single Guys:how Do You Cope With The Pressure. by Sunnypar(m): 10:50am On Feb 29, 2016
dancok:
i wonder sometimes is marrige a yardstick for success,i feel somehow yday when one of our family friend came visit and my phone rang she said "is that your girlfriend, u are getting old o" am just 30 not even financially upright.
30and you are complaining of financial uprightness..... You should be happy.... We have 35, 38 and 40 who are not close to your financial uprightness...... Many jumped into marriage because of pressure..... Some we dey Bleep they Bleep belle enter.......... Know what you want and go for it.

2 Likes

Re: Single Guys:how Do You Cope With The Pressure. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 11:06am On Feb 29, 2016
Sunnypar:

30and you are complaining of financial uprightness..... You should be happy.... We have 35, 38 and 40 who are not close to your financial uprightness...... Many jumped into marriage because of pressure..... Some we dey Bleep they Bleep belle enter.......... Know what you want and go for it.
I pity this our generation.

1 Like

Re: Single Guys:how Do You Cope With The Pressure. by Sunnypar(m): 12:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
I pity this our generation.
why?
Re: Single Guys:how Do You Cope With The Pressure. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 12:32pm On Feb 29, 2016
Sunnypar:
why?
because the current economy is not friendly at all.things are going worse day by day.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Am So Grateful When Nigerian Guys Here Comment On My Threads / 25 Simple Secrets Of Long-lasting Relationships / What Dose It Signifies???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.