Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,645 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? (56654 Views)

Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? / Why Do Some Women Like To Tempt Men? / Imade Nibokun: "Why I Avoid Nigerian Old Men Like The Plague"- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by ndividual: 8:30am On Feb 29, 2016
amtaken:
There are some guys who know that you are a legally married wife and still disturb your life. Some of them even try to entice you with big contracts. The worst part is when your ex begins to call your line every day, sending you whatsapp messages claiming that he can't forget you.

Why don't some men have fear of God? Why too much pressures on married women when there are many single girls out there? Some of them even go as far as hitting on a pregnant woman.

This is a very bad behaviour and must be discouraged.

Goodnight brothers and sisters.

NB: This is not personal.

As specific as this post is, the mere fact is that there is no more respect for the institution of marriage.

In a relationship? "She/He never marry. Anything fit happen"
Engaged? "She/He never marry. Anything can go before the ring is set"
Married? "So? She/He is 'premium filtered'! All the better"
Divorced? "I'll still tap it."

When people know there's a high chance that you can still score even after the ring (for those married and otherwise), who's going to restrain themselves? Haven't you heard of married women banding together as if to watch over their husbands from single women (and vice versa)? Haven't you heard of women who go specifically for married men?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 29, 2016
When they know they married? Lol shay them day wait make them apply zip for thier vaginas?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by misreal(m): 8:30am On Feb 29, 2016
amtaken:
Sin should be condemned in all its totality.
Some churches don't preach the truth anymore, instead they preach friendly gospel, the type people like to hear.

The result is that most men nowadays don't know about this sin and it's consequences.

People should fear God.

you cant advce anybody to fear God because they dont know God,all you can do is pray.
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Chigold101(m): 8:31am On Feb 29, 2016
amtaken:
There are some guys who know that you are a legally married wife and still disturb your life. Some of them even try to entice you with big contracts. The worst part is when your ex begins to call your line every day, sending you whatsapp messages claiming that he can't forget you.

Why don't some men have fear of God? Why too much pressures on married women when there are many single girls out there? Some of them even go as far as hitting on a pregnant woman.

what of girls who know a guy is legaly married and bent on having him straff them.
Doing all in their power to seduce him...
What do u have to say about that

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Atlantian: 8:39am On Feb 29, 2016
I do not know about others, but in my case, it is actually married ladies that are obsessed with me. How can you tell your old lady friend that got married to stop having relationship feelings with you. Even after marriage you still hear them say "I feel best and I feel myself when I am with you". And when you tell these ladies, "you know you are now married"; their response is "marriage is not what you think and what i expected". I am not able to resist some because they come into my house and get you hotwired or do crazy moves that leave them irresistible. I will be saying the truth that of every 2 circumstances that I fall for, I have resisted 50 times.

What I can tell every marrying man is: If you are not financially capable, do not get married and if you are hopelessly broke during your marriage "sorry, e don be for you" cos you are at the mercy of the rich fella who out of morality will resist the offering of your lady. Beyond finances, women have this telemundo desires for romance that exists only in fantasy, you must strive always to say those sweet nonsense, cos it seems men were created to impress women.

Again, for some women, its not finances or lack of, its not romance or lack of, it is just alien and strange for them to accept that only one key can open their padlocks.

The only thing a man can do to have peace of mind is to believe that sex is nothing and cos every lady, and infact a man, has a price. Some women will get wet at the sight of a few thousand dollars, for some its the fact that you have this heavenly home and expensive bed and they cant wait to have sex in such a bed. I have seen women confess that the allure was the bed, others say, they just wanted to know how it feels to do it in my mini swimming pool.

Married women do worst, but I really feel men who pursue married women do so, cos they are also married and want a sex partner who will understand the confidential angle to the adventure.

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by henrimoto(m): 8:40am On Feb 29, 2016
adonbilivit:
when some married women can't be differentiated from single ladies/oloshos what do u expect?
They claim to be married, still dress like "a searching single"

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by numericalguy(m): 8:46am On Feb 29, 2016
@OP, it's very wrong for a man to go after a married man but your posts is lopsided, you make it seem like men are evil and women are saints.

Believe me some married women go out of their ways to chase after young guys too but to your deluded mind, that is not a bad thing since women can do no wrong.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 29, 2016
amtaken:
Told you it is not personal.
When I was growing up, I knew many men who swore they would never have anything with any married woman but now I have noticed that many boys/men of nowadays don't fear God. Some of them even come online to narrate their escapades and some people cheer them.

People should shun evil.

You said married women are the cause, well the ones I have seen, the ones I am talking about, they are not the cause.

I know of a lady here who has children's boutique. One spoilt brat of a man has vowed that he must befriend her. He spends a lot of money regularly shopping from her shop even though the wife and kids live abroad. He tries everything to impress her and sends flowers and notes to her daily. The lady told him to stop wasting his time that she's a covenant child yet he is adamant.

We told her to ban him from her shop. Now he sends money regularly to her account because he once paid her by wiring money into her account.

You see that kind of temptation?

Men of this generation need to fear God.

Jeez! That man is clearly obsessed with her. She needs to get a restraining order against him. But I insist women are not fault-free in this. I've had personal experiences. Some of them start acting funny when they like what they see. Thank heavens I've never fancied other people's properties. I have a name to protect, and I fear God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by EmtolalaaPRAISE(m): 8:51am On Feb 29, 2016
I have two exs that are married! We talk, we chat, they call me those pet names at times and even though I try avoiding them becoz I have read proverbs very well, they just keep the conversation on...

However, it's just that they like my friendship, that's it! There's no other thing to explain it. When I told them I was gonna avoid them, they didn't like the idea. I had to accept the fact that friendship matters.

I don't think there's anything wrong in an innocent chat between U n ur ex... but dating u married ex or hitting on her is a sin and God will allow the devil to fry plantain on ur head...

I still chat with both of them, although not all the time n seriously if U go thru our chats, U might see them reassuring me that they care and won't stop being friends for life... I am cool with that and that's where it ends.

Guys leave married women alone, just forget it! Stay friends if U can't, just walk away instead of helping the devil in his plan against ur life, go n read ur bible esp proverbs n U will understand... if U lack wisdom go n receive sense from the wise man Solomon.
Thank U

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 29, 2016
Nubian113:
Married women should lower their gaze then you can't see who is eyeballing shocked you... grin

Now if you eyeballing men and noticing who is checking for you then lower your gaze. The men that have approached me while i was DATING 9 out of 10 respected the fact that i was honest and wished me luck. Again when I'm in a relationship i lower my gaze when it comes to men because i know my fine ass is getting checked left right and center so i mind my own business and look down. It takes a brave man to approach me because of my body language. Married women looking around to see if they still got it... So don't cry foul.
bless you sister but the fine ass though.. please don't let it tempt the mens
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by laprince(m): 8:53am On Feb 29, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
why do some women/ladies love sleeping with married men?

Btw Farano thanks for my long ban

This is the real question?
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by danot1030: 8:53am On Feb 29, 2016
You made it sound as though the married women are innocent of your allegations, for your informations, I have married women stalking me even when they know of my marital status. But to answer your question most of the married women postures don't represent that of a married woman some are to be taking for run girls in appearance and attitudes, sometimes I wonder if their husbands don't complain.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by henrimoto(m): 8:56am On Feb 29, 2016
amtaken:
When I was growing up, I knew many men who swore they would never have anything with any married woman but now I have noticed that many boys/men of nowadays don't fear God. Some of them even come online to narrate their escapades and some people cheer them.

People should shun evil.

You said married women are the cause, well the ones I have seen, the ones I am talking about, they are not the cause.

I know of a lady here who has children's boutique. One spoilt brat of a man has vowed that he must befriend her. He spends a lot of money regularly shopping from her shop even though the wife and kids live abroad. He tries everything to impress her and sends flowers and notes to her daily. The lady told him to stop wasting his time that she's a covenant child yet he is adamant.

We told her to ban him from her shop. Now he sends money regularly to her account because he once paid her by wiring money into her account.

Tell this your female friend, if she didn't stop the man once and for all( in whatever way...rudely or in a disgracefull manner) she will definitely fall for the man.

Your friend see the hand writing on the wall and she refuse to cut the hand immidiately. ok o.
For your information, Persistence and patience are powerfull tools to make a woman (married or not) do what you want.

So, what happen to the free money the man transfers into her account? Is the money returned?

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by 989900: 8:56am On Feb 29, 2016
Atlantian:
I do not know about others, but in my case, it is actually married ladies that are obsessed with me. How can you tell your old lady friend that got married to stop having relationship feelings with you. Even after marriage you still hear them say "I feel best and I feel myself when I am with you". And when you tell these ladies, "you know you are now married"; their response is "marriage is not what you think and what i expected". I am not able to resist some because they come into my house and get you hotwired or do crazy moves that leave them irresistible. I will be saying the truth that of every 2 circumstances that I fall for, I have resisted 50 times.

What I can tell every marrying man is: If you are not financially capable, do not get married and if you are hopelessly broke during your marriage "sorry, e don be for you" cos you are at the mercy of the rich fella who out of morality will resist the offering of your lady. Beyond finances, women have this telemundo desires for romance that exists only in fantasy, you must strive always to say those sweet nonsense, cos it seems men were created to impress women.

Again, for some women, its not finances or lack of, its not romance or lack of, it is just alien and strange for them to accept that only one key can open their padlocks.

The only thing a man can do to have peace of mind is to believe that sex is nothing and cos every lady, and infact a man, has a price. Some women will get wet at the site of a few thousand dollars, for some its the fact that you have this heavenly home and expensive bed and they cant wait to have sex in such a bed. I have seen women confess that the allure was the bed, others say, they just wanted to know how it feels to do it in my mini swimming pool.

Married women do worst, but I really feel men who pursue married women do so, cos they are also married and want a sex partner who will understand the confidential angle to the adventure.

#truth
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 29, 2016
amtaken:

you are beautiful? are you married your self... One thing i know some married women dress so provocative that one main reason you see men coming after them, In-fact married women should not give a listen hear to a man whose intention is sex or toasting things
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by mitchyy(f): 9:01am On Feb 29, 2016
amtaken:
First of all it is not a personal post.

Secondly, I am talking of married ladies who will never have their marriage beds defiled yet these evil men keep tempting their lives. Am not referring to loose married women ok.

I really don't understand why the menfolk are putting the blame on the women as if they can speak for all men. Men hit on married women and its a fact! angry
I've told my husband to warn one of his friend who keeps trying to touch me when talking. Even though others feel its harmless but na from clap, dance dey start. Others will see you with ring and be trying to offer favors which they term harmless. I don't joke with such o. And my husband knows. Sometimes he feels i'm overreacting but almost every lady can tell when a guy is hitting on her, so i give them a nasty warning immediately and they back off.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 29, 2016
Atlantian:

The only thing a man can do to have peace of mind is to believe that sex is nothing and cos every lady, and infact a man, has a price. Some women will get wet at the site of a few thousand dollars, for some its the fact that you have this heavenly home and expensive bed and they cant wait to have sex in such a bed. I have seen women confess that the allure was the bed, others say, they just wanted to know how it feels to do it in my mini swimming pool.

God bless your Brain joor
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 29, 2016
mitchyy:

I really don't understand why the menfolk are putting the blame on the women as if they can speak for all men. Men hit on married women and its a fact! angry
I've told my husband to warn one of his friend who keeps trying to touch me when talking. Even though others feel its harmless but na from clap, dance dey start. Others will see you with ring and be trying to offer favors which they term harmless. I don't joke with such o. And my husband knows. Sometimes he feels i'm overreacting but almost every lady can tell when a guy is hitting on her, so i give them a nasty warning immediately and they back off.

Yes I think you got it right, bt some married women will not even talk nor do anything about this
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by winner01(m): 9:04am On Feb 29, 2016
amtaken:

People should shun evil.

The lady in question. Has she told her husband about the flowers, notes, gifts and money. If not, she's saying yes indirectly.
Men recognize NO when they see one.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 29, 2016
EmtolalaaPRAISE:
I have two exs that are married! We talk, we chat, they call me those pet names at times and even though I try avoiding them becoz I have read proverbs very well, they just keep the conversation on...

However, it's just that they like my friendship, that's it! There's no other thing to explain it. When I told them I was gonna avoid them, they didn't like the idea. I had to accept the fact that friendship matters.

I don't think there's anything wrong in an innocent chat between U n ur ex... but dating u married ex or hitting on her is a sin and God will allow the devil to fry plantain on ur head...

I still chat with both of them, although not all the time n seriously if U go thru our chats, U might see them reassuring me that they care and won't stop being friends for life... I am cool with that and that's where it ends.

Guys leave married women alone, just forget it! Stay friends if U can't, just walk away instead of helping the devil in his plan against ur life, go n read ur bible esp proverbs n U will understand... if U lack wisdom go n receive sense from the wise man Solomon.
Thank U
proverbs 6 vs 20
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by dukeo(m): 9:05am On Feb 29, 2016
amtaken:

If you ask me, na who i go ask? One question for you though; why is the devil bad? Answer it and you have an answer to your question. Good morning sister
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by mitchyy(f): 9:05am On Feb 29, 2016
danot1030:
You made it sound as though the married women are innocent of your allegations, for your informations, I have married women stalking me even when they know of my marital status. But to answer your question most of the married women postures don't represent that of a married woman some are to be taking for run girls in appearance and attitudes, sometimes I wonder if their husbands don't complain.

I don't support women who dress indecently, neither do i. But when you see a wedding ring on a lady's finger, that is a sign to back off. The married women she is talking about, you were not there when the men made those advances, so how can you declare them guilty as tho what she is alledging is impossible?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by 123papas(m): 9:08am On Feb 29, 2016
GREEEED

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by henrimoto(m): 9:10am On Feb 29, 2016
mitchyy:

@Amtaken..... This is what that your female friend should have done. As in ....." beta shunnin" ...no be that "gentle church sermon"
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 29, 2016
mitchyy:

my dear I've seen worst than this most of the problems are from the husband. I have see women that cus there hubby dont treat them well he is been so hard and harsh they hard no option than to fall out of love. sometimes we don't know what lead to this insane act. try to find out how a husband and wife live if there is peace or not. if the wife own is folo come. its just not as we see it.
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by MarieSucre(f): 9:16am On Feb 29, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
and what about women that sleep with married men?

This is also true. Open a discussion on this pls. It needs to be addressed.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by JYAMO(m): 9:17am On Feb 29, 2016
This is not about woman and man rather it the whole world. The world where nudity, sex and money are now free and compliment each other, what do we expect of such world? To me it distruction. Evil and destruction Loom everywhere as means of lifely hood just because poverty. In mosques and church, poverty is been treating like an outcast, people want good life. Good life seen in mist of rich people, sex, nudity, alcohol, money are all what it take to be good life. But povert is been treat like an outcast, nobody ever pray for povert to have portion in his/her life. We all want good life but when the good life come, we seek it toward evil and worldly thing

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 29, 2016
Y cant men take d blame for once in their life without trying to shift it to d women. Going after a married woman is wrong in all aspects of it! Lets call a spade a spade. I am a married woman yet a lot of men frequently ask me out and the only thing dat provokes them is my looks, as for my dressing, I dress over decently dat my husband had to start buying most of my cloths himself in d bid to make me dress beta.
Some things are off limits and d sooner some men realise it d beta for them.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by MarieSucre(f): 9:18am On Feb 29, 2016
winner01:
The lady in question. Has she told her husband about the flowers, notes, gifts and money. If not, she's saying yes indirectly.

Does she need to tell her husband? Is her NO not enough.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by ilovecritics(m): 9:18am On Feb 29, 2016
amtaken:

kiss kiss

Hmmm.. Looking at your photo mehn!!! Who wouldn't!! Clears throat//..
But i stand for the truth! It's wrong for a right thinking Niqqur to be doing ..

And BTW, please Fine Gehh, for security reasons, try not to display your plate number next time. It's risky to let it out in the open like that! kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by MarieSucre(f): 9:18am On Feb 29, 2016
winner01:

Does she need to tell her husband first before the man backs off? Is her NO not enough.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband / I Allowed The Devil Into My Home / Obituary Of 193 Year Old Woman As Family Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.