Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? (56660 Views)

Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? / Why Do Some Women Like To Tempt Men? / Imade Nibokun: "Why I Avoid Nigerian Old Men Like The Plague"- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by ehilegbu: 12:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
Some married women are also guilty of these acts. Too bad.
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by jantavanta(m): 12:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
mamawin:
op, d woman shud inform her husband nd he should take it up with him, before he set her up. some men are so devilish

In our society that worships money? She is being tested for her personal values by someone who believes every woman as having her price.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 29, 2016
becos alot of them are so cheap and wen u get them they Bleep for free some willl even pay for the Bleep; they Bleep freely with no feelings attached they the best

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Omonigeriarere: 12:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
mineANDurs:
Y cant men take d blame for once in their life without trying to shift it to d women. Going after a married woman is wrong in all aspects of it! Lets call a spade a spade. I am a married woman yet a lot of men frequently ask me out and the only thing dat provokes them is my looks, as for my dressing, I dress over decently dat my husband had to start buying most of my cloths himself in d bid to make me dress beta.
Some things are off limits and d sooner some men realise it d beta for them.

The only problem majority of you has is that you like blaming opposite sex. Talking from experience, I am still at the mercy of God in other not to fall into attraction of many married women up till date: I have seen and experienced a lot.

While I am not here to vindicate men, the truth is that women are confused being who are susceptible to mood swing: they always prefer emotionality to intelligence.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by ozoemenaca: 1:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
I only pity men who does that because they only succeeded in mortgaging their future even a married woman that is doing that also has a way of getting their pay because a sinner would never go unpunished.
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by MarieSucre(f): 1:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
winner01:
Then how do you explain women who have confessed that their initial "No" meant "Yes" and that they wanted the man to try harder.

How do you explain a lady who says she will say "No" till the point of sex even when she wants it badly.

How do you explain a lady who is adjusting her pants for a man and still saying No.

Face it. The lady is married, and two have become one. She does not keep situations such as this from her husband. Its enough to cause a disagreement in the family.

Gifts, notes, cash, c'mon. Whats she doing? and For how long? undecided

The husband cant be pleased.

"She has not told her husband yet, only if her husband
comes on the street and we fight serious fight. then the
whole street start calling a troublesome woman
because 2 men fought over her in public before I will
really believe her NO"

I posted this in the comment I quoted. You're just making my point for me. Is he a child? That cannot hear NO. I bet you if a woman keeps coming on to you despite your revelation to get that you're in a relationship, you will immediately conclude and I would support you in this conclusion that either she is retard.ed or a Karishika that has come to suck your destiny.

Pls apply this logic too.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by uvalued(m): 1:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
MrPresident1:
Ecclesiastes 8:11
Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

EOD!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by olukuboy: 1:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
I understand that its wrong but from ur picture u r such a stunning beauty and men would always come around a woman like you, weather married or not.Just have the decency to say 'No'.U r just so beautiful.
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by 4nobody4every1: 1:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
So many fake and attention seeking stories on Nairaland.. cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Olaoluwa66(m): 1:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
Yorobastard:
Poster, am sorry but with the way you look...you are not going to pass me by...
. Bad guy.
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Olaoluwa66(m): 1:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
Yorobastard:
Poster, am sorry but with the way you look...you are not going to pass me by...
. Bad guy. Leave Madame oo.
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Olaoluwa66(m): 1:31pm On Feb 29, 2016
Wonder why some guys are drooling over the Posters Beauty. She ain't caught any of my Fancy @ all. She's Just there

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by silvercute(m): 1:32pm On Feb 29, 2016
amtaken:
There are some guys who know that you are a legally married wife and still disturb your life. Some of them even try to entice you with big contracts. The worst part is when your ex begins to call your line every day, sending you whatsapp messages claiming that he can't forget you.

Why don't some men have fear of God? Why too much pressures on married women when there are many single girls out there? Some of them even go as far as hitting on a pregnant woman.

This is a very bad behaviour and must be discouraged.

Goodnight brothers and sisters.

NB: This is not personal.

There are some girls/ladies who know that you are a legally married man and still disturb your life. Some of them even try to entice you with cleavages, body revealing clothes and flirty looks. The worst part is when your ex begins to call your line every day, sending you whatsapp messages claiming that she can't forget you.

Why don't some women have fear of God? Why too much pressures on married men when there are many single guys/bachelors out there? Some of them even go as far as hitting on a nursing father.

This is a very bad behaviour and must be discouraged.

Goodafternoon brothers and sisters.

NB: This is personal.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by paulcaesar(m): 1:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
That's people for you.

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
mitchyy:

I agree with you but no matter how bad your wife or husband is, its not an excuse to look outside your marital home. If it's that bad, seek for a divorce and then start looking outside.
As long as you're married, you just have to respect it becos no sensible person will pat you on the back for flirting or cheating on your husband or wife
nice one dear
that's a better option ..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by alaskido(m): 1:48pm On Feb 29, 2016
Speaking from experience?
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by dane15: 1:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
Dating married women will most likely lead to premature death directly or indirectly.

Why should one's life be cut short directly or indirectly due to sex with a woman who is anatomically the same any other woman and more importantly belongs to someone else? For ecstasy that is not worth it?

In case you do not believe in the existence of God, even the great Philosopher Emerson concurred that no one can cheat anyone. Things will always even out. Simply because there is a law of compensation that exists on earth. A law of sowing and reaping. Amazingly, the Harvest is always greater than the seed. Someone else will sleep with your wife and multiple times too! You may be lucky enough not to know till after your death though.

From the Holy Scriptures read:

1. My son, keep my words
and store up my commands within you.
2 Keep my commands and you will live;
guard my teachings as the apple of your eye.
3 Bind them on your fingers;
write them on the tablet of your heart.
4 Say to wisdom, “You are my sister,”
and to insight, “You are my relative.”
5 They will keep you from the adulterous woman,
from the wayward woman with her seductive words.
6 At the window of my house
I looked down through the lattice.
7 I saw among the simple,
I noticed among the young men,
a youth who had no sense.
8 He was going down the street near her corner,
walking along in the direction of her house
9 at twilight, as the day was fading,
as the dark of night set in.
10 Then out came a woman to meet him,
dressed like a prostitute and with crafty intent.
11 (She is unruly and defiant,
her feet never stay at home;
12 now in the street, now in the squares,
at every corner she lurks.)
13 She took hold of him and kissed him
and with a brazen face she said:
14 “Today I fulfilled my vows,
and I have food from my fellowship offering at home.
15 So I came out to meet you;
I looked for you and have found you!
16 I have covered my bed
with colored linens from Egypt.
17 I have perfumed my bed
with myrrh, aloes and cinnamon.
18 Come, let’s drink deeply of love till morning;
let’s enjoy ourselves with love!
19 My husband is not at home;
he has gone on a long journey.
20 He took his purse filled with money
and will not be home till full moon.”
21 With persuasive words she led him astray;
she seduced him with her smooth talk.
22 All at once he followed her
like an ox going to the slaughter,
like a deer[a] stepping into a noose[b]
23 till an arrow pierces his liver,
like a bird darting into a snare,
little knowing it will cost him his life.
24 Now then, my sons, listen to me;
pay attention to what I say.
25 Do not let your heart turn to her ways
or stray into her paths.
26 Many are the victims she has brought down;
her slain are a mighty throng.
27 Her house is a highway to the grave,
leading down to the chambers of death.
Proverbs 7:1-end. The Bible.
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by andyanders: 1:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
olukuboy:
I understand that its wrong but from ur picture u r such a stunning beauty and men would always come around a woman like you, weather married or not.Just have the decency to say 'No'.U r just so beautiful.

Exactly. She is beautiful and men with lust issue must be coming around her. It is only the way she handles the issue with them would tell the person to proceed with his evil mind towards her.

There are evil men out there who take pleasure going after married women and the weak married women out there still fall for them despite knowing fully well the implication.
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by coldcandy: 2:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
I pity you. looks can attract a man to a woman but ONLY character can keep them together. don't be deceive by physical beauty. it fades. guys pls check your priorities!!!

DICKtator:

Are you sure you are OK or are you silly?

How can you even look like that and have exes?
What were they thinking?

Tell the truth ,your first relationship led to marriage!!!

You can't look that way and claim you had exes.

No guy would leave someone that looks that way,even if you say you are leaving

So just STFU and always quote where you got your stories from to avoid being charged for plagiarism!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by 190: 2:37pm On Feb 29, 2016
sad
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by amtaken(f): 2:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
You are trying to derail this post. A lady who commented earlier mentioned how men disturb her even with her hijab. The women I was referring to here are not flirts, they are decent women. The fact that it doesn't happen to you doesn't mean that it does not exist. Even Abraham's wife experienced that according to the Bible. This is not about eye contact or whatever you call it. We are talking about a situation whereby a man goes out of his way to chase a married woman and mind you most ladies I know abhor such.

Nubian113:
Married women should lower their gaze then you can't see who is eyeballing shocked you... grin

Now if you eyeballing men and noticing who is checking for you then lower your gaze. The men that have approached me while i was DATING 9 out of 10 respected the fact that i was honest and wished me luck. Again when I'm in a relationship i lower my gaze when it comes to men because i know my fine ass is getting checked left right and center so i mind my own business and look down. It takes a brave man to approach me because of my body language. Married women looking around to see if they still got it... So don't cry foul.
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by amtaken(f): 2:45pm On Feb 29, 2016
Keep talking.
3rdlegxxx:

Well you are a Nigerian lady and like most, if you are you wouldn't say, you ladies do that a lot, never honest or open enough when asked questions like this till you are very very close or rather comfortable with the guy and the real lady shows her self. No offence for the probing, I noticed you have thick pores so my comments shouldn't hit
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by amtaken(f): 2:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
That's a topic for another day. For now let's concentrate on this topic first.
STFUareyouGod:
and what about women that sleep with married men?
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by amtaken(f): 2:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
That's the spirit.

domopps:

Dear I feel your plight just we are in a society that's vast in doing wrong while slow and steady it's becoming norms.......but with though resistance and God on their side the disturber and harasser would be put to shame soon!

Cheeeeers
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
amtaken:
Keep talking.

hello, apologies i was just speaking about most, you don't necessarily have to be among that list
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by amtaken(f): 3:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
I don't owe you any explanation. Thanks.
awa:
Mrs Poster,

Your post is purely personal and I think from your signature it is pretty much obvious.

Kindly share your experience properly maybe the guy disturbing you might read your frustration here and keep off you.
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by amtaken(f): 3:09pm On Feb 29, 2016
Sometimes I think they are into some evil rituals.

LaRoyalHighness:
Some of them are possessed. Even when I was heavily pregnant some idiots were still coming around. I have also wondered why.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by amtaken(f): 3:11pm On Feb 29, 2016
Being tempted is not a sin, the sin is when you fall. Calling it temptation is because that is what it is but mind you God-fearing women can't fall for that no matter how much money is involved.
Ekakamba:
So you call that temptation? Definitely because you know you women love money and can fall for such guy irrespective of being married or not.
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by amtaken(f): 3:12pm On Feb 29, 2016
So you are saying it's ok for men to hit on married women because some ladies hit on married men?

Vongsama:
Someone once told me women are naturally selfish. I never actually understood until now.

Statistically there are more single girls constantly going after married men than there are these guys in ur post.

But OP why am I not surprised at your post? Well you are a lady and I'm sure you can draw conclusion from my firts paragraph.
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by amtaken(f): 3:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
I wonder why some of you guys are doing everything to suppress this discussion.
What is bad is bad. Men should fear God and leave married women alone. I expected a lot of guys to come here and vow that they would never do such but all I see is guys coming here to defend this anomaly.
joseph1832:
And what did you say to them? And what do you mean by 'coming around?' Don't tell me they came to your house?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by amtaken(f): 3:19pm On Feb 29, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Oh my creator! Where art thou. I need a man that will be spending on me like this. Are nice men still in this country? Useless men looking for free sex and food dey everywhere. angry

Fear God.
Re: Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? by amtaken(f): 3:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
You are not making sense to me because am not talking about ladies who enjoy this attention, but rather about covenant daughters of God.

dammytosh:
Yes it will continue to be like that until Married Women learn to say "NO" and mean it without enjoying the useless attention it gives.

You say he is disturbing you but you get disturbed if you don't hear from him for a week.

You see chats like "you just abandon me"

Ladies need learn how to say the real "NO". Not that kind of "NO" when his hand is on your panties and you are adjusting it for him and still saying "nooo jor"

I tell my friends, why are u polite to him when he is treating you as if u are a Bittch ? I know why, it is because you are thinking you can fall back on him if road clear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Allowed The Devil Into My Home / Obituary Of 193 Year Old Woman As Family Claims / Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.