Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

FG Removes 23,846 Ghost Workers From Government Payroll - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Removes 23,846 Ghost Workers From Government Payroll (36171 Views)

Boko Haram Releases Video Of Abducted Oil Exploration Workers From The Universit / FG Removes 50,000 Ghost Workers From Payroll / 23,846 Ghost Workers And N2.29 Saved: The Only Way We Should Believe This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Removes 23,846 Ghost Workers From Government Payroll by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
pabloid:
The CMDs of teaching hospitals are smarter than you guys. If you pay i will let you in how they mask their ghosts workers in collaboration with banks cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You must be Biafra, cos a true Nigerian will not ask for money to help his country.
Re: FG Removes 23,846 Ghost Workers From Government Payroll by pabloid(m): 9:12pm On Feb 29, 2016
drjoshua2000:

If them arrest u now as a concealer of valuable evidence u go say na devil.
Come arrest, you never arrest lamorde and the trillions. Come and arrest oooo let me spill the beans that will destroy this govt
Re: FG Removes 23,846 Ghost Workers From Government Payroll by Ndeewonu: 9:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
SUPERPACK:
sai buhari
sai change
We stand with you

I guess it is Buhari that brought BVN initiative?
Have you forgotten how many ghost workers Jonathan removed from payroll using the e-payment salary system?
Ignorance is too bad!
Re: FG Removes 23,846 Ghost Workers From Government Payroll by Pavarottii(m): 10:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
989900:
You see why some people are against the TSA -- and this is just less than 10% of the shady dealings going on.

Where is that clown (Fayose), and some guys here on NL attacking the TSA?
See how quick u r to comment rubbish. Was it TSA that identified dem or rather BVN! And tell me which on this policy did APC bring. Is it not GEJ's policies?
Re: FG Removes 23,846 Ghost Workers From Government Payroll by SUPERPACK: 10:48pm On Feb 29, 2016
Ndeewonu:

I guess it is Buhari that brought BVN initiative?
Have you forgotten how many ghost workers Jonathan removed from payroll using the e-payment salary system?
Ignorance is too bad!

pls am nt praising buhari for bvn. or where did i mention it.
Re: FG Removes 23,846 Ghost Workers From Government Payroll by 989900: 2:37am On Mar 01, 2016
Pavarottii:

[s]See how quick u r to comment rubbish. Was it TSA that identified dem or rather BVN! And tell me which on this policy did APC bring. Is it not GEJ's policies?[/s]

S H U T U P!
Re: FG Removes 23,846 Ghost Workers From Government Payroll by Pavarottii(m): 3:50am On Mar 01, 2016
989900:

S H U T U P!

That's how zombies act wen u challenge them with facts. grin

Zombie O! Zombie!
Re: FG Removes 23,846 Ghost Workers From Government Payroll by 989900: 6:08am On Mar 01, 2016
Pavarottii:

That's how zombies act wen u challenge them with facts. grin

Zombie O! Zombie!

Naturally, going by my evaluation of you, I wouldn't deem you fit of a reply, nor cognitive abilities to properly interpret facts starring right at you. However, for the sake of those who might pick up a thing or two, and those with similar erroneous mind set, I'd do this:

Adeosun said, “The IPPIS programme, funded by World Bank, started about five years ago and what it required was for every officer to come physically for biometric data capture. Over the five years, unfortunately, we have only been able to capture about 295,000 federal civil servants, which represent less than 20 per cent of the total personnel on the federal par roll.

“We realized that if we can get more people on IPPIS, our salary costs will come down and so we needed to get more people on IPPIS. So I looked critically at it with the director of IPPIS, and we decided to change the strategy; rather than getting the person to come physically – which has always been the problem, we will take the payroll that we have and the bank account of everybody who is being paid.

“So, from that bank account we will get the BVN; from the BVN we can get the biometric data, so that considerably accelerated the process of getting people onto IPPIS. I can tell you that within the last two months we have been on this programme, we have been able to enrol 320,000 onto IPPIS using BVN; that is, compared to 295,000 in five years.

“We are very confident with our programme, that we will now be able to get every federally paid civil servant onto IPPIS by June. We are aggressively chasing after June.

So tell me how do you properly implement the IPPIS without a properly functioning TSA, or how is the BVN independent of the IPPIS in this ghost workers fraud scenario?

http://leadership.ng/news/500341/23000-ghost-workers-one-civil-servant-found-collecting-20-salaries

Ultimately, the TSA is a public accounting system under which all government revenue, receipts, income and payments are collected into one single account, maintained by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

The purpose is primarily to ensure accountability of government revenue, enhance transparency and avoid misapplication of public funds.

The maintenance of TSA, the government says will help to ensure proper cash management by eliminating idle funds usually left with different commercial banks and in a way enhance reconciliation of revenue collection and payment.
How would the government properly manage, monitor, reconcile, keep history, regulate, fraud-check, track, its 'inbounds' and 'outbounds' without a properly working TSA?

http://nannewsnigeria.com/feature-nigeria%E2%80%99s-banking-industry-amid-tsa-bvn-implementation-2015

Section 80 (1) of the 1999 Constitution as amended states “All revenues, or other moneys raised or received by the Federation (not being revenues or other moneys payable under this Constitution or any Act of the National Assembly into any other public fund of the Federation established for a specific purpose) shall be paid into and form one Consolidated Revenue Fund of the Federation”; successive governments have continued to operate multiple accounts for the collection and spending of government revenue in flagrant disregard to the provision of the constitution which requires that all government revenues be remitted into a single account.

I guess Jonathan wrote the constitution.
We should actually be prosecuting all past presidents since 1999 for breaking the law/not implementing the law in this case, thereby costing the country tens of trillions of Naira.

http://nairaproject.com/projects/1089.html

The Peoples Democratic Party had claimed recently that the TSA policy was formulated under former President Jonathan [and signed in 2012] [b]. However, due to weak regulations and corruption in the system, several ministries, departments and agencies of the Nigerian government refused to conform with the TSA policy.[/b]

Help yourself here, I'm done with funding your education with my time.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/11/12/treasury-single-account-contract-signed-under-president-goodluck-jonathan
Re: FG Removes 23,846 Ghost Workers From Government Payroll by chudionu58(f): 6:55am On Mar 01, 2016
989900:

Naturally, going by my evaluation of you, I wouldn't deem you fit of a reply, nor cognitive abilities to properly interpret facts starring right at you. However, for the sake of those who might pick up a thing or two, and those with similar erroneous mind set, I'd do this:

So tell me how do you properly implement the IPPIS without a properly functioning TSA, or how is the BVN independent of the IPPIS in this ghost workers fraud scenario?

http://leadership.ng/news/500341/23000-ghost-workers-one-civil-servant-found-collecting-20-salaries

How would the government properly manage, monitor, reconcile, keep history, regulate, fraud-check, track, its 'inbounds' and 'outbounds' without a properly working TSA?

http://nannewsnigeria.com/feature-nigeria%E2%80%99s-banking-industry-amid-tsa-bvn-implementation-2015

I guess Jonathan wrote the constitution.
We should actually be prosecuting all past presidents since 1999 for breaking the law/not implementing the law in this case, thereby costing the country tens of trillions of Naira.

http://nairaproject.com/projects/1089.html

Help yourself here, I'm done with funding your education with my time.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/11/12/treasury-single-account-contract-signed-under-president-goodluck-jonathan
Tell us APCs policy not these cock and bull... TSA, IPPIS and the BVN were all PDP's initiative. True or false?
Re: FG Removes 23,846 Ghost Workers From Government Payroll by 989900: 6:57am On Mar 01, 2016
chudionu58:
Tell us APCs policy not these cock and bull... TSA, IPPIS and the BVN were all Iweala's initiative. True or false?

Read again son, it will help you -- seriously.
Re: FG Removes 23,846 Ghost Workers From Government Payroll by chudionu58(f): 7:06am On Mar 01, 2016
989900:

Read again son, it will help you -- seriously.
Sharap there! una dey use style appropriate PDPs achievements.
Re: FG Removes 23,846 Ghost Workers From Government Payroll by 989900: 7:42am On Mar 01, 2016
chudionu58:
Sharap there! una dey use style appropriate PDPs achievements.

Sit down, illiterate -- 'can't read' m0r0n.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obiano Stops To Rescue Accident Victim (Photos) / Car Maker Of the Year: Innoson And Wife Host IgbereTV Awards Crew (Photos) / Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.