Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" (43729 Views)

Daniel Nkemelu Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan (Pic) / Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) / Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" by tsephanyah(f): 3:18pm On Feb 29, 2016
skytreader:

Lmao. I don't know who you are or where you are from, and quite frankly, I don't care. However, I do have a problem with you downplaying the results that his success might fetch him. There are hundreds of ethnic groups in Nigeria; what makes you assume I am Igbo? I have friends across various ethnic groups and I don't judge people based on where they come from.
You aren't very bright, are you?
owk my mistake, is just the the attack is anyhow, peace please, I know I'm the one brought it upon me so I will try my best and avoid it. I hope that will convince u, and reply not, I beglll
Re: Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" by meforyou1(m): 3:18pm On Feb 29, 2016
alienvirus:
Tar. Unilag is not a good school academically. Only God knows how marks are given there. I remember a Prof from Unilag who took me a course in my third year. About 60% passed with "A" for that particular course. It was unprecedented to us. We wondered how it happened.

Most questions were either true or false.

Let him study in LASU and prove his worth. I will give me a big present.
so you would have preferred if 60% had "F"?
Re: Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" by greatjoshy(m): 3:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
tsephanyah:
thanks, noted' I will comment with prudence, I apologize for the inconvenience caused, I don't mean to upset anybody.
hmm am sincerely sorry for coming too raw on you.... Honestly it wasn't my intension to be rude like i sounded earlier.......
Hope ure not offended??
Re: Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" by tsephanyah(f): 3:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
eitsei:
lol.... I can't but laugh but if most graduates are poor then most drop out are wretched...
whatever u win. so qoute me not please
Re: Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" by tsephanyah(f): 3:25pm On Feb 29, 2016
greatjoshy:

hmm am sincerely sorry for coming too raw on you.... Honestly it wasn't my intension to be rude like i sounded earlier.......
Hope ure not offended??
no, that's how human behaves we are all not perfect, just last month I have fight with my sister and three days later we are best friends and we move on
Re: Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" by greatjoshy(m): 3:40pm On Feb 29, 2016
tsephanyah:
no, that's how human behaves we are all not perfect, just last month I have fight with my sister and three days later we are best friends and we move on
hmm nice one dear... Tnx for ur understanding, dis shows dat we're gonna be 'Good Friends' following the little beef earlier, thankGod the beef didn't go too far.... #respect to you ma!
Re: Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" by iblawi(m): 3:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
shizzy7:
Shebi na you go Paris.........
You told your south African fans that you'll be leaving them for some time because you need to travel out of the country and you could not even tell me bye bye .......
.....I'm angry.
what did you bring for me??
I pray o. I dey Jos I never go Paris cos I still dey find the road. grin
Re: Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
sanc2s:
motivative? Wtf is wrong wit our education in this country
can u shed more light to ur reason above.
Re: Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" by tsephanyah(f): 4:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
greatjoshy:

hmm nice one dear... Tnx for ur understanding, dis shows dat we're gonna be 'Good Friends' following the little beef earlier, thankGod the beef didn't go too far.... #respect to you ma!
my respect too, have a nice moment
Re: Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" by ibosenator: 5:04pm On Feb 29, 2016
Congrats Ayodele! Kudos to your hard-earned effort. e no easy oo... Can u work in my Poultry farm in Enugu State as Human resource Director. I will pay u in 6 digits, like seriously!.
Re: Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" by Jesuskid1: 5:09pm On Feb 29, 2016
Visit this blog daily www.ituajokes..com
Re: Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" by perfectgen(m): 5:23pm On Feb 29, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
I'm not impressed.
I graduated with 7.0 GPA.
I couldn't find a job so i decided to sell bread

Lol, Bread seller, guess you went to UI cos I think that is the only school that uses 7.0 CGPA but I am yet to hear of a perfect 7 cumulative GPA apart from the elect elect guy who had 6.9 and last I heard of him, he was with Mobil so make better use of your cgpa in bread selling.
Re: Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" by CioAngels(f): 5:24pm On Feb 29, 2016
Congratulations ayodele, if you were to be a deltan, this beutiful result would have earned you scholarship abroad for your masters and phd courtsey delta state government.
Re: Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" by Bekeey: 5:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
What is there in psychology?...try am com Engineering faculty...u go get divided by 2 to dt of ur 5.0 when u comes to departments of Mech Engine, Elect/Elect Engine abi Civil Engine...there u go hear nwiii. those departments listed eee....u hardly see person wey com out wit 2.1...na 2.2 full every wher.

Though.... u tried shaa..congrat bro.
Re: Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" by ladiissweet: 5:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
Miles ahead of me? Like seriously?
Dats serious bro, don't have a word for you again since you can be miles ahead of whom you are yet to see.
francizy:

Like seriously? "You guys are dull"? Were you born and bread in the forest or a shrine that made you loose your senses and regards for people you wanner quote on here? Go to ABU and get the first class and let's see if you're half as brilliant as the people studying there presently.

You probably attended a school were grades were served to you on a platter such that you only needed to study a little, that's why you felt you can come here and insult people any how you like. Mind you, I made a good class of degree from my dept hence you should mind how you talk shiit to me. If you're a dull being, then don't equate me to you because I'm miles ahead of you.
Re: Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
congrtz!!!!!! bro bt cum do ur masters 4 UNN abeg
Re: Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" by francizy(m): 8:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
ladiissweet:
Miles ahead of me? Like seriously?
Dats serious bro, don't have a word for you again since you can be miles ahead of whom you are yet to see.

So you felt comfortable insulting me and everyone that either attended is attending ABU but felt terrible when I said am miles ahead of you because I made something meaningful in school? You bashed millions of people, tagging them as dull individuals and to you, it was cool. I think you should rather watch it instead of making unguarded statements to someone you've never met before...
Re: Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:01pm On Feb 29, 2016
ladiissweet:
Madam google temitope ajetunmobi, he's a friend who almost graduated with almost same cgpa. If you are good you are good no matter the lecturers marking scheme or tactics of frustration
you know Ajet? grin good to know we both know the same person. Do you know Tope actually had just one "B" in one crazy practical,heck! He had "68B" grin courtesy Anozie? Yes, that's the "story that touches" i'm talking about. Someone, will definitely come and do d "strong thing". Anozie did it for Tope Ajet. Tope Ajet is a senior colleague btw.

1 Like

Re: Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:11pm On Feb 29, 2016
pahen1991:
Chia even if na poly u will also hav excuses. Weak vessel
weak vessel? Tell that to everyone in your family, from the youngest to the oldest; don't forget to include your extended families. Mannerless tart. KMT! undecided
Re: Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:13pm On Feb 29, 2016
haibe:

U are not making any sense, u are assuming the set of lecturers in unilag want the guy to have a 5.0 too.. There are sadist lecturers everywhere but the record just have to be broken one day.
ok.
Re: Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" by shizzy7(f): 9:25pm On Feb 29, 2016
iblawi:

I pray o. I dey Jos I never go Paris cos I still dey find the road. grin
No worry you go still travel all over the world..
Okay, when you are coming back from Jos, make sure you buy me kuli kuli, garri and tuwo shinkafa oooo..

Hope you've visited some of their tourist site.
Re: Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" by Bwaal(m): 10:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
I'm not impressed.
I graduated with 7.0 GPA.
I couldn't find a job so i decided to sell bread
if u re going through hell keep Going
Re: Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" by Akious2k2(m): 1:01am On Mar 01, 2016
alienvirus:
Tar. Unilag is not a good school academically. Only God knows how marks are given there. I remember a Prof from Unilag who took me a course in my third year. About 60% passed with "A" for that particular course. It was unprecedented to us. We wondered how it happened.

Dis is Nigerian Mentality... How could u rate schools based on how students find it difficult 2 pass / fail... Are u telling me dat after passing out with a 3rd class in LASU and going abroad 2 get a 1st class makes LASU better dan dat school abroad? We really do have 2 change our thinking

Sum1 also said sumtin like, it's not possible in OAU... Dat should count against d school 4 not imparting enough knowledge 4 not being possible in OAU... Imagine Wole Soyinka excelling abroad and being average / even below average in Nigeria... Does dat mean d school he attended here in Nigeria is better dan d 1 he attended abroad?

Schools shld be rated according 2 how knowledge is being imparted in it's students & not how bad dey perform... D reason I think sum schools don't like 2 give it is because, dey may not be very sure dat d student will defend it anywhere in d world... I think a school like UNILAG is confident dat if u cld be given such grade from dem, den u're "good 2 go", if u know what I mean
Re: Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" by merrygrier: 8:12am On Mar 01, 2016
For achieving good score, you need to work hard and also join good tutoring service. This will definitely help you to acheive great score.
Re: Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" by ladiissweet: 8:48am On Mar 01, 2016
Dats y I said u kud make a good first class anywhere no matter the lecturers lecturing you. I can give u like 10 dudes like dat in oau engineering with excellent graduating cgpas. Anyway ajet is a good friend. Even if he didn't grad with 5.00 at least he had 4.98.
MsGlobalwonder:
you know Ajet? grin good to know we both know the same person. Do you know Tope actually had just one "B" in one crazy practical,heck! He had "68B" grin courtesy Anozie? Yes, that's the "story that touches" i'm talking about. Someone, will definitely come and do d "strong thing". Anozie did it for Tope Ajet. Tope Ajet is a senior colleague btw.
Re: Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" by ladiissweet: 9:12am On Mar 01, 2016
Dude read in between the lines if u really made something meaningful out of school, there's a clause in my first quote which says 'if there's any department that has not produced a 2.1 or first class then ...' I really don't know how that translates to an insult, I stand to be corrected though.

N.B you do not have the slightest idea of what I graduated with also if its meaningful or not so I don't know how you might be better than me since you don't know me.

In other words the picture I'm trying to paint is that a good student is a good student irrespective of the lecturers or school even if the lecturers all came from the pit of hell, I know dudes who would beat them to their marks anytime anyday.

And if I studied at ABU I will be stunned to my marrows if i pass out with anything less than 4.0 #NotBoastingPlease
Thank you.
francizy:

So you felt comfortable insulting me and everyone that either attended is attending ABU but felt terrible when I said am miles ahead of you because I made something meaningful in school? You bashed millions of people, tagging them as dull individuals and to you, it was cool. I think you should rather watch it instead of making unguarded statements to someone you've never met before...
Re: Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" by francizy(m): 9:29am On Mar 01, 2016
ladiissweet:
Dude read in between the lines if u really made something meaningful out of school, there's a clause in my first quote which says 'if there's any department that has not produced a 2.1 or first class then ...' I really don't know how that translates to an insult, I stand to be corrected though.

N.B you do not have the slightest idea of what I graduated with also if its meaningful or not so I don't know how you might be better than me since you don't know me.

In other words the picture I'm trying to paint is that a good student is a good student irrespective of the lecturers or school even if the lecturers all came from the pit of hell, I know dudes who would beat them to their marks anytime anyday.

And if I studied at ABU I will be stunned to my marrows if i pass out with anything less than 4.0 #NotBoastingPlease
Thank you.

My dear, I still disagree with you on the bolded. Take for example, there is this friend of mine that we were in the same Engineering faculty, she was in Mechanical Eng. and I was in Met and Mat Eng. This girl was struggling with 1.something for like 3 semesters before she realized that the dept wasn't meant for her. She went to Statistics Dept and graduated with a very strong 2.1.. So school differs and same way, dept differs. You don't conclude some people are dull just because their dept couldn't produce 2.1 or 1st class.

Do you know that some useless lectures even go as far as telling their students to forget 1st class or 2.1, telling them that people don't make such grades in their dept. So all you have to do is speak for yourself and your school because all other schools, dept and lecturers differ.

Reminds me of one course I did called Metallography. Under Dr. Victor, nobody ever made an A but I did. It doesn't mean that am the best or that I'm more intelligent than people who never had A on the course.
Re: Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" by Mekzmoney(m): 9:15pm On Mar 01, 2016
Ur d kind dat wud fail and blame it on lecturers........ How cn u compare UNILAG with LASU just because 1 prof 4rm unilag lectured u?

I didn't skul there buh u shud giv credit to dis young man and not tarnish d image of d skul or d lecturers.... D guy is good and I respect him 4 dat, irrespective of his discipline.
alienvirus:

Re: Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" by pahen1991: 7:25am On Jun 24, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
weak vessel? Tell that to everyone in your family, from the youngest to the oldest; don't forget to include your extended families. Mannerless tart. KMT! undecided
Bros no kill ur self. If person talk we go knw en age.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum / Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus / The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.