Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,593 members, 7,955,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:55 PM

Olajumoke's Twitter Account Is Fake. See My Findings - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke's Twitter Account Is Fake. See My Findings (711 Views)

Real Or Fake? See The Ass of a 18years old girl Causing Commotions On Instagram / Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) / Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olajumoke's Twitter Account Is Fake. See My Findings by DjAndroid: 5:45am On Feb 29, 2016
I saw the thread on the front page and searched for the handle on twitter and found it.

What I found out.

1. The nairaland front page item reads. "Olajumoke joins twitter" that means she just joined twitter. But I saw a tweet that was pinned on that handle since September 25 2015. (Screenshot below).

2. The owner of the handle stated clearly that it's a parody account. (He changed his original handle to @olajumoke_O. (Screenshot below)

3. The handle's old tweets show that it is actually a parody account.

I wonder why bloggers will just publish falsehood all in the name of getting traffic, and nairaland mods even pushed the falsehood To the front page without cross-checking .

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke's Twitter Account Is Fake. See My Findings by DjAndroid: 5:46am On Feb 29, 2016
See the past tweets of the handle before changing to @olajumoke_O. Also note the dates of the tweets.

Re: Olajumoke's Twitter Account Is Fake. See My Findings by Nobody: 5:53am On Feb 29, 2016
u don dey confuse me..... oo
Re: Olajumoke's Twitter Account Is Fake. See My Findings by ShakurM(m): 5:55am On Feb 29, 2016
Maybe you don't understand what parody means sad
Re: Olajumoke's Twitter Account Is Fake. See My Findings by DjAndroid: 6:02am On Feb 29, 2016
ShakurM:
Maybe you don't understand what parody means sad
please what does it mean?

Is your definition parody different from this below?

Re: Olajumoke's Twitter Account Is Fake. See My Findings by pendusky(m): 6:30am On Feb 29, 2016
Nice Findings!

You are needed in FBI

Pls find out why "PMB is travelling up and down, and how much money is spent on his single trip"

also find out if APC minster of finance passed his Math waec.

Also find out if APC will win 2019 election grin
Re: Olajumoke's Twitter Account Is Fake. See My Findings by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
So if a blogger that has received a mandate of being Olajumoke's PR on Twitter, decides to do so, how is that a problem Did he scam you?
No one can stop the Olajumoke movement, not even you an Android device.
Instead of stopping it, you are actually promoting the Blog.
Also note that her Purported Instagram account is being handled by a Modelling agency, and they promote Olajumoke and their agency too.
If you have a problem with that, close down the Internet.

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Oldies Album Did You Buy And Why / Sister Of Late Doctor Killed In Accident Caused By Ibinabo Fiberesima Writes / Justin Bieber Says No More Meet- And-greets With Fans. Sorry!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.