Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,461 members, 7,830,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

'no More Home Based Coaches For Nigeria' - NFF - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'no More Home Based Coaches For Nigeria' - NFF (14860 Views)

Chelsea Starlet Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria - NFF Claims / Lesbianism Kills Women's Soccer Teams In Nigeria - NFF Former VP, Seyi Akinwumi / Lesbianism Kills Women’s Soccer Teams In Nigeria – NFF Former VP, Seyi Akinwumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'no More Home Based Coaches For Nigeria' - NFF by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
NFF's state of confusionism. Before the advent of Amodu & co. we employed Bonfre Jo, Philip & co, we forget so soon. The fault is not in our indigenous coaches,but with NFF. Whatever! Who cares!
Re: 'no More Home Based Coaches For Nigeria' - NFF by kayalcomp: 7:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
Sasuwa:
Fg should remember buy naija save naira
Thank you Jare. And we say we want to strengthen naira. Infant, Ben Bruce and our Finance Minister must heard about this. Lol.
Re: 'no More Home Based Coaches For Nigeria' - NFF by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
mulattoclaro:
Better. I hate nigerian coaches. They know nothing. My candidates for the job are Jurgen Klinsmann, Guus Hiddink or Louis Vak Gaal.
I smell inferiority complex. Its a shame when blacks admit they are inferior and can't handle a task better than their foreign counterparts. Really pathetic.
Re: 'no More Home Based Coaches For Nigeria' - NFF by Reference(m): 8:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
Here we go again. They will spend a gazillion naira touring europe in the guise of recruiting only to end up in a discrepit alleyway somewhere in Marseille, Hamburg, Turin or Alicante cutting deals with some good for nothing hobo who probably knows less than them about what a football looks like or some white african mercenary who has more tours of african confederations than U2 and Bono have toured europe. Of course the deal is not complete without the customary 50% 'witholding tax'.

Imagine. Folks that couldn't pay Siasia, couldn't pay Keshi, couldn't pay Oliseh want to pay in dollars that is a scarce as their grey matter. Hmmm....just wait till Murray Bruce hears this.
Re: 'no More Home Based Coaches For Nigeria' - NFF by temmydee181(m): 8:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
Niqeria.... Giant of Africa tongue
Re: 'no More Home Based Coaches For Nigeria' - NFF by courage89(m): 8:24pm On Feb 29, 2016
These people talking about world class coaches forgot that you need world class experience to showcase world class talent. If we Nigerians, government are not ready to provide the platforms, to create and nurture world class experience, so how are they supposed to get there? Nigerians need to believe in Nigeria. We need to support one another to grow and develop. This is one of the best avenue to achieve this.
Re: 'no More Home Based Coaches For Nigeria' - NFF by mulattoclaro(m): 8:32pm On Feb 29, 2016
Ontarget:

I smell inferiority complex. Its a shame when blacks admit they are inferior and can't handle a task better than their foreign counterparts. Really pathetic.
you're really sick upstairs. How does my preference or choice relate with inferiority complex? Am I not entitled to my opinion anymore? For your info I'm of mixed origin (Nigerian/German) and I'm categorically telling right here and now that I'm not Black. Go and die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'no More Home Based Coaches For Nigeria' - NFF by martineverest(m): 9:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
mulattoclaro:
you're really sick upstairs. How does my preference or choice relate with inferiority complex? Am I not entitled to my opinion anymore? For your info I'm of mixed origin (Nigerian/German) and I'm categorically telling right here and now that I'm not Black. Go and die.
you are not black ke?... What are u ?negrito?pardos,mulatto?.... They are all black

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'no More Home Based Coaches For Nigeria' - NFF by mulattoclaro(m): 9:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
martineverest:
you are not black ke?... What are u ?negrito?pardos,mulatto?.... They are all black
Bros I hail o. Abeg no vex for my earlier writeup. I no look the moniker well. I no even know say na you. I feel say na one of those flàtheads. I greet you bros.
Re: 'no More Home Based Coaches For Nigeria' - NFF by martineverest(m): 9:45pm On Feb 29, 2016
mulattoclaro:
Bros I hail o. Abeg no vex for my earlier writeup. I no look the moniker well. I no even know say na you. I feel say na one of those flàtheads. I greet you bros.
didn't even read your first mention, tho... No probs

Change the notion,u are a black man.. This was a controversial issue earlier this year, when American actor,Taye Diggs, wanted his mullato son to be seen as white
Re: 'no More Home Based Coaches For Nigeria' - NFF by mulattoclaro(m): 9:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
martineverest:
didn't even read your first mention, tho... No probs

Change the notion,u are a black man.. This was a controversial issue earlier this year, when American actor,Taye Diggs, wanted his mullato skin son to seen s white
hmm. OK bros.
Re: 'no More Home Based Coaches For Nigeria' - NFF by skywalker240(m): 9:57pm On Feb 29, 2016
mulattoclaro:
Better. I hate nigerian coaches. They know nothing. My candidates for the job are Jurgen Klinsmann, Guus Hiddink or Louis Vak Gaal.
LVG?
U ar joking right?
Re: 'no More Home Based Coaches For Nigeria' - NFF by mulattoclaro(m): 10:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
skywalker240:

LVG?
U ar joking right?
isn't he a good coach? Who do you want to employ? Mourinho?
Re: 'no More Home Based Coaches For Nigeria' - NFF by EKELEONU(m): 10:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
Foreign coach will be against the most talk about made in Nigeria goods. we dont have dollar to pay him
Re: 'no More Home Based Coaches For Nigeria' - NFF by skywalker240(m): 10:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
no foreing coach oo

On second taught why cant they go for a south american like sampaoli,simeone or pllegrini or a spanish/portugese coach like avb or rudi garcia or louis henrique or a italian like allegri,capello,or mancini ?

They keep lookin 4 average coaches. If they want the best in nigerian players, then south america,spain,italy should be the exact scouting spot
And not the average bettyvogst or legarbecks or any other arverage coach...if u cant afford such then they should stick with the home base.

4kin nff
Re: 'no More Home Based Coaches For Nigeria' - NFF by skywalker240(m): 11:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
mulattoclaro:
isn't he a good coach? Who do you want to employ? Mourinho?
Not anymore 4get about his records i dont like mourinho either...
What about a pochettino or sampaoli or even mark hughes.
Re: 'no More Home Based Coaches For Nigeria' - NFF by Godsate: 11:06pm On Feb 29, 2016
What surprise me in the whole thing is NFF showing to the whole world that they are saint. As if what Oliseh is saying is not correct.
Re: 'no More Home Based Coaches For Nigeria' - NFF by GodpunishBuhari: 11:09pm On Feb 29, 2016
mulattoclaro:

The ones in bold are retiring when their contracts finish
Re: 'no More Home Based Coaches For Nigeria' - NFF by whitley(m): 11:11pm On Feb 29, 2016
So in our 160million peepz in d country no 1 can coach d supper eagles?? Buy a naija product n grow d naira mumu NFF[color=#006600][/color]
Re: 'no More Home Based Coaches For Nigeria' - NFF by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:24am On Mar 01, 2016
mulattoclaro:

Good observation
Re: 'no More Home Based Coaches For Nigeria' - NFF by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 01, 2016
mulattoclaro:
Alright. So what do you think a white coach can do that a black coach cannot do? Why do you really prefer a white coach?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chelsea Target Lascelles Happy At Newcastle / Tennis: Wimbledon 2007 / Jude Ighalo Has Not Reversed His Decision To Retire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.