Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,070 members, 7,811,001 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Caroline Danjuma & Fashion Police Fight For Calling Her Outfit & Earrings Cheap - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma & Fashion Police Fight For Calling Her Outfit & Earrings Cheap (30824 Views)

BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show / Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants / Fashion Police Blasts Adaeze Yobo's Outfit:Your Outfit Is A 'Laugh Riot'(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Danjuma & Fashion Police Fight For Calling Her Outfit & Earrings Cheap by brunofarad(m): 3:24pm On Feb 29, 2016
Lol
Re: Caroline Danjuma & Fashion Police Fight For Calling Her Outfit & Earrings Cheap by kstyle2(m): 3:24pm On Feb 29, 2016
Really?
Re: Caroline Danjuma & Fashion Police Fight For Calling Her Outfit & Earrings Cheap by faruz: 3:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
deebrain:
Vanity.

Next?
upon vanity..... undecided
Re: Caroline Danjuma & Fashion Police Fight For Calling Her Outfit & Earrings Cheap by MarieSucre(f): 3:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
nikkypearl:
My dresses..3k My shoes..2.5k My ear rings150# My Bag… 3.5k..... My fashion designer..iya Tope Guess what....it doesn't make me less beautiful ...I am happy grin
Collect high five for there. That's the spirit.
Re: Caroline Danjuma & Fashion Police Fight For Calling Her Outfit & Earrings Cheap by Baroba(m): 3:29pm On Feb 29, 2016
One of the disadvantages of internet access, people wake up, create a handle "@fashionpolice" and think they are now some sort of fashion critic. Joblessness is a big problem..smh
Re: Caroline Danjuma & Fashion Police Fight For Calling Her Outfit & Earrings Cheap by yvelchstores(f): 3:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
Lol. I wish she just replied with a "k" . That would have been epic for the "fashion police"

I don't like the leggings in the dress tho but I like everything else. Good job designer...who ever it is.
Re: Caroline Danjuma & Fashion Police Fight For Calling Her Outfit & Earrings Cheap by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 29, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin Well I see nothing wrong with the earrings but the shoe is not it at all (its ill-fitting sef) she should have worn black or silver heeled sandals. anyway, she shouldn't have responded, fashion police(s) are blessed with bad mouth, you can't win an argument with them
Re: Caroline Danjuma & Fashion Police Fight For Calling Her Outfit & Earrings Cheap by grandlexuz(m): 3:48pm On Feb 29, 2016
I still can't see the fight between Caroline Danjuma and the wannabe Naija Police.
Re: Caroline Danjuma & Fashion Police Fight For Calling Her Outfit & Earrings Cheap by Pillyportions(f): 3:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
Which one is 9ja fashion police? Nigeria and copy copy. I dont blame them .
Re: Caroline Danjuma & Fashion Police Fight For Calling Her Outfit & Earrings Cheap by lifestyle1(m): 3:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
nikkypearl:
My dresses..3k
My shoes..2.5k
My ear rings150#
My Bag… 3.5k.....
My fashion designer..iya Tope
Guess what....it doesn't make me less beautiful ...I am happy grin

I'm sure when you get married the list will Change. Just saying...

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma & Fashion Police Fight For Calling Her Outfit & Earrings Cheap by UjSizzle(f): 4:12pm On Feb 29, 2016
There's so much happening with that dress. Colour is great against her skin, upper bodice looks good too, but from the waist down... nah! It's a good dress, but it could have been a great dress.

And yeah, thumbs down for the pose grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma & Fashion Police Fight For Calling Her Outfit & Earrings Cheap by Seun360(m): 4:25pm On Feb 29, 2016
Lovexme:
One person criticizes others' fashion sense for a living.
Have you ever heard of Joan Rivers?,
Re: Caroline Danjuma & Fashion Police Fight For Calling Her Outfit & Earrings Cheap by Lovexme(m): 4:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
Seun360:

Have you ever heard of Joan Rivers?,

The late Joan Rivers. Yes.
Re: Caroline Danjuma & Fashion Police Fight For Calling Her Outfit & Earrings Cheap by evesdon4u: 5:13pm On Feb 29, 2016
floragregs:
That naijafashionpolice whatever is a nuisance

Just some jobless individual I guess...
Re: Caroline Danjuma & Fashion Police Fight For Calling Her Outfit & Earrings Cheap by nikkypearl(f): 5:19pm On Feb 29, 2016
MarieSucre:

Collect high five for there. That's the spirit.
kiss
Re: Caroline Danjuma & Fashion Police Fight For Calling Her Outfit & Earrings Cheap by Forwetinnah: 5:37pm On Feb 29, 2016
repogirl:
Fashion police, if it took you a while to like this dress, then I doubt you are an expert. I fell in love with it on her at first sight. It hugs her in the right places and the colour is to die for against her complexion.

Hairdo is great also. Don't know about the earrings, I can barely see them and [b] the nu.de shoes are a definite fail but they are Louboutons, [/b]so that has got to count for something, right?

BTW, Joan Rivers I know, Juliana Rancic I know but NaijA fashion police

I think the Loubs goes with her hair tongue

*back to the post*
Naija celebrities are becoming annoyingly vain these days. I just don't get it
Re: Caroline Danjuma & Fashion Police Fight For Calling Her Outfit & Earrings Cheap by repogirl(f): 5:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
Forwetinnah:

I think the Loubs goes with her hair tongue

*back to the post*
Naija celebrities are becoming annoyingly vain these days. I just don't get it
yeah, lol, I see the shoes and hair now, although I doubt that's a great way to match stuff.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma & Fashion Police Fight For Calling Her Outfit & Earrings Cheap by Forwetinnah: 6:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
repogirl:
yeah, lol, I see the shoes and hair now, although I doubt that's a great way to match stuff.... undecided

Lol...was just being silly. But these celebrities sha, smh
Re: Caroline Danjuma & Fashion Police Fight For Calling Her Outfit & Earrings Cheap by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 29, 2016
nikkypearl:
My dresses..3k My shoes..2.5k My ear rings150# My Bag… 3.5k..... My fashion designer..iya Tope Guess what....it doesn't make me less beautiful ...I am happy grin
Nice.
Re: Caroline Danjuma & Fashion Police Fight For Calling Her Outfit & Earrings Cheap by baby4u2(f): 6:37pm On Feb 29, 2016
Is Natasha Ngwube part of the fashion police. Or this is a faceless critic. I want an idea before I comment.
Re: Caroline Danjuma & Fashion Police Fight For Calling Her Outfit & Earrings Cheap by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
repogirl:
Fashion police, if it took you a while to like this dress, then I doubt you are an expert. I fell in love with it on her at first sight. It hugs her in the right places and the colour is to die for against her complexion.

Hairdo is great also. Don't know about the earrings, I can barely see them and the nu.de shoes are a definite fail but they are Louboutons, so that has got to count for something, right?

BTW, Joan Rivers I know, Juliana Rancic I know but NaijA fashion police
Well everything has a start date and this 9jafashion police definitely kknows what she is talking about.

Critics are not bad people. They help you realise the mistakes you won't have to make again.
swansky is trying but only needs to do better.
Re: Caroline Danjuma & Fashion Police Fight For Calling Her Outfit & Earrings Cheap by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 29, 2016
Caroline sounded like another money miss road. She could have taken the criticism in strides. Even Queen bey was made worst dressed during the last grammys despite having won bet dressed several times before now.

But at least, caro won't do this pose again and I wouldn't either. Many people would stand better knowing the 9jafashion police is watching.
Re: Caroline Danjuma & Fashion Police Fight For Calling Her Outfit & Earrings Cheap by parrotchick(f): 8:34pm On Feb 29, 2016
dat Naija fashion police sounds like a pained pu.ssy. Carolina just showed she is as dumb as she look by replying....
Meanwhile...when will dollar come down?! undecided!
Re: Caroline Danjuma & Fashion Police Fight For Calling Her Outfit & Earrings Cheap by ewizard1: 8:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
The Fashion police guy really killed it... and yes he nailed it rigth on the head! Madam should just jot down the expo and DM the thank you.
Re: Caroline Danjuma & Fashion Police Fight For Calling Her Outfit & Earrings Cheap by samjadinero(m): 9:01pm On Feb 29, 2016
Ile aye ile asan. Whoever that's behind that Fashion Police account has a crush on the Woman.
Re: Caroline Danjuma & Fashion Police Fight For Calling Her Outfit & Earrings Cheap by delishpot: 9:29pm On Feb 29, 2016
Women hate each other's progress.
Talking from both sides of the mouth. You call her accessories cheap but when you know the value you start to say she for still look prettier with $20 ratings and Okrika dress. Yeye dey smell jealousy go kill you finish.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma & Fashion Police Fight For Calling Her Outfit & Earrings Cheap by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 29, 2016
Lubbish @ fashion police
Pose like dis
Don't wear cheap earring
Seriously, who has time to even care about all this?
If cheap earrings make her beautiful, kini problem?
Re: Caroline Danjuma & Fashion Police Fight For Calling Her Outfit & Earrings Cheap by Guzzy3140: 10:28pm On Feb 29, 2016
Their palava
Re: Caroline Danjuma & Fashion Police Fight For Calling Her Outfit & Earrings Cheap by Guzzy3140: 10:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
Treasuredlove:
Lubbish @ fashion police Pose like dis Don't wear cheap earring Seriously, who has time to even care about all this? If cheap earrings make her beautiful, kini problem?

I tire ooooo
Re: Caroline Danjuma & Fashion Police Fight For Calling Her Outfit & Earrings Cheap by prettyeyo: 7:07am On Mar 01, 2016
Fashion Police go and wear your own and leave the lady alone...What's wrong with you people sef?? You can not critically try to analyse a lady's outfit in public. This is Africa. Infact this one is more like embarrassing abi witch hunting gann. Really, if you don't have anything nice to say in public, just say nothing.
Re: Caroline Danjuma & Fashion Police Fight For Calling Her Outfit & Earrings Cheap by mimah007: 2:04pm On Mar 01, 2016
@9jaFashion police, who gave u the title sef Anybody can create a fashion account and start criticizing. That outfit was amazing so you obviously don't know jack.
Just be specific next time..... confess 'i'm obese wish I can rock it like caroline' OR 'my legs are too skinny cant pull off that pose' OR 'wish I had nice cleavage to flaunt' OR let the world just know you hate her because she is looking so damn nice!
Critics aren't bad people when they give constructive criticism, you just stylishly exposed your beef and attempted to insult else what has cheap got to do with fashion seriously?
After all a popular Hollywood actress once said she shops from vintage and charity stores and wears them to the red carpet and even says it proudly. You definitely have no idea what fashion is, It is about the looks not the price, cheap but pretty -expensive but pretty...as long as it looks good sweety.
Re: Caroline Danjuma & Fashion Police Fight For Calling Her Outfit & Earrings Cheap by RoyalBlak007: 11:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
iphunanya:
dem don chop belleful, I no blame dem. Iranu undecided

..i don't really do this but..

..Jesus! you are so beautiful smiley ....keep it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebenezer Obey Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today / Tonto Dikeh: If My Son Wears Earrings I Will Slap Him / Anna Banner Unfollows Flavour On Instagram, See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.