Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,958 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Pope Francis Speaks Up For Biafra, Promises To Do What He Can - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pope Francis Speaks Up For Biafra, Promises To Do What He Can (5287 Views)

More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills / Radio Biafra Promises To Kill Bayelsa. / Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Speaks Up For Biafra, Promises To Do What He Can by talktimi(m): 5:06pm On Feb 29, 2016
Tallesty1:
Buhari will soon send his soldiers to goan stop them. He will also arrest and probe the pope.

Just watch out.
grin who born dog
Re: Pope Francis Speaks Up For Biafra, Promises To Do What He Can by ChappyChase: 5:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
MosquitoLaps:

Bash you?
Hell NO! I'm miles bigger than that.
Voltaire said... "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend you on your right to say it"
A lot of Nairalanders especially on the politics section are intolerant of opposing views, but this same people will criticise the anti social media bill. Hypocritical, I tell you.

As for the regionalism stuff, I've wrote on this on my Facebook page, engaged in debates concerning this, and given talks about it.
I hope our folks at the National Assembly would open their eyes to this agitation.

PS: The dark and curvy ones are in Qatar servicing Buhari's aides. I hope you wouldn't mind blondes? grin
Thanks man grin

As for our folks in the National Assembly, those ones won't do anything cause they don't want to account for anything!

As for the blond Olosho's I hope no be albino you dey plan to bring con give me?!
Re: Pope Francis Speaks Up For Biafra, Promises To Do What He Can by MosquitoLaps(m): 5:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
ChappyChase:

Thanks man grin

As for our folks in the National Assembly, those ones won't do anything cause they don't want to account for anything!

As for the blond Olosho's I hope no be albino you dey plan to bring con give me?!
Albino and blonde, Shey difference dey ni?
They are all fearfully and wonderfully made! grin
Re: Pope Francis Speaks Up For Biafra, Promises To Do What He Can by ChappyChase: 5:17pm On Feb 29, 2016
MosquitoLaps:
Albino and blonde, Shey difference dey ni? They are all fearfully and wonderfully made! grin
Well they are all the same. but, some are more the same than the others!
Re: Pope Francis Speaks Up For Biafra, Promises To Do What He Can by Masterclass32: 9:45am On Mar 01, 2016
Tallesty1:
Buhari will soon send his soldiers to goan stop them. He will also arrest and probe the pope.

Just watch out.

very funny
Re: Pope Francis Speaks Up For Biafra, Promises To Do What He Can by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 01, 2016
Re: Pope Francis Speaks Up For Biafra, Promises To Do What He Can by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 01, 2016
Moral boost for the struggle. Keep it coming.
#Peaceful Agitation, No Violence#
Re: Pope Francis Speaks Up For Biafra, Promises To Do What He Can by PhockPhockMan: 12:25pm On Mar 01, 2016
talktimi:
The FG could have handled this case differently with positive results instead of turning Kanu into another Nelson Mandela. Now the hypocrisy is when you support Palestinian statehood but refuse to grant Biafran's their right to even a referendum. This issue can be settled amicably without distorting the territorial integrity of Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deputy Senate President Dumps Pdp / See The Joke The British Parliament Made On Buhari's Threat. / FG Approves ₦656 Billion To Cushion Effects Of Bailout Deductions On States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.