Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

And The Bubble Burst - She Finally Voiced Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / And The Bubble Burst - She Finally Voiced Out (1583 Views)

And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) / "100 Condoms Burst In My Body, No STDs, HIV" - Zimbabwean Sex Worker (Photos) / She Finally Did It [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

And The Bubble Burst - She Finally Voiced Out by ganiberry: 11:54am On Feb 29, 2016
Dear Nairalander,

This i guess should be the final saga. My girl that i have been sharing our experience on this platform has really let the cat out of the bag. You will recall how she slept with her ex-lover, got impregnated, lost the pregnancy, came back to apologise, got another guy now and finally she said she is tired of me.

This is a lady, i took to Ghana and Dubai twice. Rent and furnished a room and a palour for in Ajah. Got impregnated by her ex-boyfriend. But because she is now with another guy, she said he is seriously tired of me. She had already introduced me to her mum i 2014 as the person she will marry when she came from Ilorin in December. The mum was so happy and in December last year she got her father involved as well by introducing me to him. The father asked her whether she meant what she said that he will not entertained her bringing any other person. She said yes in affirmation.

Now two (2) months after, she found another person and started behaving funny. I informed her dad and mum on this new development. The parents are not happy about this and scolded her seriously. I guess this got her annoyed and said she regretted introducing me to her parents. Her father is still bitter about this development and still bent on giving her daughter to me. She has decided not to call or se her father who reside very close to her.

Now when i complained that she did not give me the audience i deserve, then she came out to tell me not to complain that she is tired of me. This broke the camels back as i did not and cannot imagine she could open her mouth to say all these. This is a lady that i spent a fortune on to change her appearance and everything. But now she sees me as her past.

This is so sad. I wonder what ladies think they are. i love her, gave her attention and ensure she is happy at all times. It baffles me when i remember what she turns out to be. I usually blame guys treating ladies anyhow but i am begining to realise the fact that they don't deserve all attention and care given to them other than to blip them and send them away.

This is really disappointing.
Re: And The Bubble Burst - She Finally Voiced Out by Patented: 11:59am On Feb 29, 2016
pele.
Re: And The Bubble Burst - She Finally Voiced Out by misspicy(f): 12:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
Pele move on

what is good for the goose,is also good for the gander undecided
Re: And The Bubble Burst - She Finally Voiced Out by goldbim(f): 12:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
Awwwww,sorry bro..you saw the signs already but you were blinded by love.i think it's your money she loves not you..its not too late now..you are lucky you did nt marry her..it wnt be easy but you just have to move on and tread carefully in your next relationship..you'l be fine..
Re: And The Bubble Burst - She Finally Voiced Out by Smellymouth: 12:04pm On Feb 29, 2016
Sorry bro
Re: And The Bubble Burst - She Finally Voiced Out by crismark(m): 12:06pm On Feb 29, 2016
I dnt like emotionally unstable pple o.......pls 4get her nd move on...besides seems u re rich dude. pls try as much as possible to stay away from poor gals because their eyes no dey stay one place
Re: And The Bubble Burst - She Finally Voiced Out by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
Love is not always enough in relationships. You should have applied wisdom and common sense. Just move on. At least you are wiser and stronger now..
Re: And The Bubble Burst - She Finally Voiced Out by Leriebloom(f): 12:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
Sorry and try to move on, what's not yours isn't, no two ways about it. She was only intrested in your pocket, which she has already had her fill of.
Re: And The Bubble Burst - She Finally Voiced Out by brightballer(m): 12:09pm On Feb 29, 2016
#teambabymamas

Live your life to the fullest. They do NOT worth it.
Re: And The Bubble Burst - She Finally Voiced Out by Synzu(m): 12:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
Pussy flows in abundance bro, expand your horizon and quit whining over a b!tch.
Re: And The Bubble Burst - She Finally Voiced Out by ganiberry: 12:18pm On Feb 29, 2016
You are right jare they are really teambabymamas. This is a lady that will be 31years in 2016. But the lust for men has really affected her. Her father was just beging me to be patient with her. But i have replied him that no man will know her babe had affairs with another guy to the extent of getting pregnant for him and packed everything in the house to the guy. Yet she came back and i took her back. The same thing she is doing now, getting bleeped by another guy now and later when the guy show his true colour, she will be looking for ways to beg again. I have told the dad to forget it.
Re: And The Bubble Burst - She Finally Voiced Out by iamdynamite(m): 12:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
guy please you don't deserve that woman,please kindly move on.because when you eventually marry her she will def turn herself to a cheerful
giver.dont do what you will regret for the rest of your life, she has shown you who she really is.a word is enough.

1 Like

Re: And The Bubble Burst - She Finally Voiced Out by babyjanye(f): 12:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
My guy,leave that babe she doesn't deserve a guy like you. Obviously she is in the relationship because you are the only one that can accept her with her excesses. Marriage is no joke,if both parties are not sincere it can turn sour. Better leave her now or regret later. Besides how can you trust her in the first place.

Receive wisdom to handle this.You are a man,act like one(with your brain and not heart). Am sorry if i hurt you,but think about your unborn children,she is not sound morally for you to wife her. I am not judging her,but no lady that loves a guy will leave him for another with one flimsy excuse as tired of him or open her legs for another man to impregnate her.

It is well with you.

1 Like

Re: And The Bubble Burst - She Finally Voiced Out by BerryScott(f): 12:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
am sorry u fell into d wrongs hands bro, buh pls do not judge d next girl wif dz 1, cos its nt her fault it happened to u. i knw u ar hurt buh pls let ursef heal wifout grudges, cos trust me i hv been there n i dnt want u 2 mk d same mistakes i made (generalisation)

goodluck buddy

1 Like

Re: And The Bubble Burst - She Finally Voiced Out by firstking01(m): 12:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
I blame you in all...
Re: And The Bubble Burst - She Finally Voiced Out by cruzita(f): 1:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
sorry bro but don't let this lead u into thinking all girls are the same before u end up chasing away the one that is truly meant for u
Re: And The Bubble Burst - She Finally Voiced Out by Pumpkin34(f): 1:01pm On Feb 29, 2016
Sorry dear..... Please don't stop been a good guy because of this bad experience. God will give you someone better.
Re: And The Bubble Burst - She Finally Voiced Out by Marlvin(m): 1:01pm On Feb 29, 2016
Why do the good guys end with love peddlers.

get hold of yourself man, it hurts yeah, knowing all you've done for her.

you've got to move on, she doesn't deserve you, n you yourself deserve someone better.
Re: And The Bubble Burst - She Finally Voiced Out by skywalker240(m): 1:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
firstking01:
I blame you in all...

You are right bro,

Who accepts a girl who was pregnant 4 anoda dude while still in a relationship at the first place?

I feel 4 d guy sha
Re: And The Bubble Burst - She Finally Voiced Out by skywalker240(m): 1:06pm On Feb 29, 2016
Op i pray 4 wisdom in ur tired sense and may all g*ld diggers who see u be blind 4ever until they run away in this 2016 grin
Re: And The Bubble Burst - She Finally Voiced Out by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 29, 2016
@OP

I don't have pity for someone like you. Relationship of any type that necessitate subservience from either party involved to sustain is never healthy and should not be allowed to continue. Citing your submission here, it's obvious that from the inception, in the cause of trying to retain the lady at all cost (The earlier you adopt the belief that no human being is indispensable in your life the better your life will become in all forms) you failed to spend conscientiously and also negated to find out/observe whether your relationship with her was reciprocal or not. Or, you found out but decided to swallow all ill-attitudes she meted out to you just because you didn't want to lose her.

Well, a healthy and sustainable relationship is one that is reciprocal, doesn't require application of the sixth sense, one which servitude is not needed from either party to maintain. Now, put yourself together and move on.

1 Like

Re: And The Bubble Burst - She Finally Voiced Out by firstking01(m): 1:11pm On Feb 29, 2016
skywalker240:

You are right bro,

Who accepts a girl who was pregnant 4 anoda dude while still in a relationship at the first place?

I feel 4 d guy sha
worst of it all is, he went and complained the issue to his gfs father....this is too childish to say the leastundecided
Re: And The Bubble Burst - She Finally Voiced Out by skywalker240(m): 1:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
op take heart

1 Like

Re: And The Bubble Burst - She Finally Voiced Out by skywalker240(m): 1:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
firstking01:
worst of it all is, he went and complained the issue to his gfs father....this is too childish to say the leastundecided

Very true bro,

one Word struck me, childish Op i hope u heard that.
Re: And The Bubble Burst - She Finally Voiced Out by ganiberry: 1:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
You need to understand the fact that when the first issue happened, she told her dad to beg me and work things out of which part of the agreement then was to ensure he is kept abreast of situation of things before i take action. So she took her matter to her father and she also introduced me to her dad. I did not just report to the dad but did so based mutual understanding between the parties.

Also, what is missing in our society nowadays is the absence of fear for our parents. But if you still insist i am being childish by reporting to her dad. I accept. But think of the fact that we are not talking about boyfriend/girlfriend relationship but fiance and finacee relationship. So i believe they need to know what is happening before she starts to tell them cock and bull stories about me.

1 Like

Re: And The Bubble Burst - She Finally Voiced Out by GoldenJAT(m): 2:09pm On Feb 29, 2016
JEZEBEEL wasn't wicked.... She only tried 2b compare 2 what girls and ladies of this generation are doin. Tk heart my broda, hopefully u go c ur own
Re: And The Bubble Burst - She Finally Voiced Out by MzOnajin1(f): 2:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
Sorry bro, sometimes a man's purpose in a woman's life is to help her become a better woman.... For another man
Re: And The Bubble Burst - She Finally Voiced Out by torqque7(m): 3:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
MzOnajin1:
Sorry bro, sometimes a man's purpose in a woman's life is to help her become a better woman.... For another man
Chai..help her b a better woman for another man?OMG as cruel and heart breaking as it sounds,its actually so true..life sha
Re: And The Bubble Burst - She Finally Voiced Out by DankemzI(m): 4:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
If you marry that babe your first two kids won't be yours undecided
Re: And The Bubble Burst - She Finally Voiced Out by Bigmind(m): 5:45pm On Feb 29, 2016
Bro, as I type, I'm equally going through what you are going through. My case is almost similar to yours. We dated for four years with the hope of getting married this year. Just some two weeks ago, she told me she was no longer interested in our relationship. I pleaded just so she could rescind on her decision; she stood her ground. So, I had to let go. Thanks to friends and family that have been of great support. Today. I'm healed. You will experience pain, no doubt! But, you must have to move on. My 2 kobo advice.
Re: And The Bubble Burst - She Finally Voiced Out by Jadekitana(f): 6:09pm On Feb 29, 2016
Op love with your brain. How can you take back a lady who got impregnated by her ex? What sorta love is that? Let me make this simple, always bear in mind that if you continue with this lady,u would always be her second option. Be smart and thank me later.

(1) (Reply)

Stfuareyougod And Prettythicksme... PIX.. / Ladies Love Seexxx Like Hell Yeah (don't Beleive Otherwise!)... / I Am Now Going On A Fvcking Spree. My Nationwide Sex Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.