Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) (58304 Views)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / When You Try To Take A Selfie In Church (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
ibnzubair:
End time church

Seriously why bring Mosques into this?
People don't really own Mosques, you know
No mind the dolt
I'm sure he's a Christian Hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by lexxyrule(m): 5:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
ibnzubair:

Fact? Reference please

For which, both or mosque?
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by excel101(m): 6:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
litetias:

Are you a jew?
Do you worship in a temple?
Do some research and then you will find out that the Israelites who God made that promise to are not Christians.
They don't believe in this Bible that you believe in.
Their sacred books are the Torah and the Talmud.
They don't have pastors they have rabbis.
So since you don't practice their religion why are you following their practices.
You are a Christian so follow the New testament which is all about the foundation of Christianity.
You don't know anything about your religion but lies your pastor tells you.
Shame.
When u read Malachai 3:9-11, was giving of offerings not also mentioned? Your problem is dat its difficult to release your money. How come u give offering that is free will giving( which can be #5 or #10) but the one that is specified, that looks bigger to u dnt do.
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by litetias(m): 6:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
excel101:
When u read Malachai 3:9-11, was giving of offerings not also mentioned?
I repeat, that law is for the jews not for Christians.
The only laws that are binding on Christians are those contained in the New testament.
If you remember Jesus said that even though Moses taught an eye for an eye in the old testament that his own teaching is to turn the other cheek.
That should tell you that Christianity is at variance with the old testament.
Also when people wanted to stone the adulterous woman according to the law of the old testament Jesus said he without sin should cast the first stone.
Many times in the Bible the pharisees castigated Jesus for not following the laws of the old testament so why are you his follower now following them?
Fyi Jesus was killed because of his opposition to the old testament
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by HIPROFILE(m): 6:12pm On Feb 29, 2016
POS=point of sale
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by ibnzubair(m): 6:24pm On Feb 29, 2016
lexxyrule:

For which, both or mosque?

Mosque
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by litetias(m): 6:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
excel101:
When u read Malachai 3:9-11, was giving of offerings not also mentioned? Your problem is dat its difficult to release your money. How come u give offering that is free will giving( which can be #5 or #10) but the one that is specified, that looks bigger to u dnt do.
Specified by who, thief pastors?

1 Like

Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by GoodGovernance: 6:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
ibnzubair:
End time church

Seriously why bring Mosques into this?

People don't really own Mosques, you know

Putting it more appropriately:No Imam of a mosque, owns it.

A mosque is either donated or built by a community.

1 Like

Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by excel101(m): 6:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
litetias:

Specified by who, thief pastors?
I now see why devourers are really dealing with u seriously. Greedy man. If it is #10 offering u're there. U'll see those devourers more this year if u dnt do it.
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by ibnzubair(m): 6:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
GoodGovernance:

Putting it more appropriately:No Imam of a mosque, owns it.

A mosque is either donated or built by a community.

Couldn't put it better. Are you an educator?
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:45pm On Feb 29, 2016
excel101:
Its not your biz. Keep criticizing those that are giving big and keep giving your #10, in a matter of time u'll see the difference btw both of u.
What difference is between both of you? Use your brains,that's what pastors say to make you drop more money,why didn't pastors say that the more you buy more chairs or the more you render services to church? Why must it be all about raw cash? Use your brains. Jesus never asked anybody for cash.

1 Like

Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
JoshEdo1:

Dude,I read ur comments..u're dumb..technology makes tinz easier..leave ur orthodox life and face reality..why not send a letter instead of typing a text message?because it is more convenient..be reasonable
oh,im sorry sir,i just want to let you know that you're mentally lame sir
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by martineverest(m): 6:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
litetias:

Are you a jew?
Do you worship in a temple?
Do some research and then you will find out that the Israelites who God made that promise to are not Christians.
They don't believe in this Bible that you believe in.
Their sacred books are the Torah and the Talmud.
They don't have pastors they have rabbis.
So since you don't practice their religion why are you following their practices.
You are a Christian so follow the New testament which is all about the foundation of Christianity.
You don't know anything about your religion but lies your pastor tells you.
Shame.
best reply... Xtiäns don't even know the differences btw old testament and the new one

First fruit and tithe are always referenced from old testament

They pick some part of old testament, esp, those that favors them and leave the remaining ones

Why don't we sacrifice lamb to GOd?
Y do Christians stick to one wife?

1 Like

Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by litetias(m): 7:01pm On Feb 29, 2016
martineverest:
best reply... Xtiäns don't even know the differences btw old testament and the new one

First fruit and tithe are always referenced from old testament

They pick some part of old testament, esp, those that favors them and leave the remaining ones

Why don't we sacrifice lamb to GOd?
Y do Christians stick to one wife?
Their mata tire me bros

2 Likes

Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by excel101(m): 7:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
iamrealdeji:
What difference is between both of you? Use your brains,that's what pastors say to make you drop more money,why didn't pastors say that the more you buy more chairs or the more you render services to church? Why must it be all about raw cash? Use your brains. Jesus never asked anybody for cash. 
I believe dat dis is what is getting u pissed off from going to serve God, cos u hardly find a denomination dat dnt talk about tithiing, except very negligible number. Lets tell ourselves the truth it difficult to part away with our hard earned money but it takes faith to do it. Many would tell u dat they pay their tithe to the poor cos to dem pastors are thieves, but God is there to Judge dem. How come no body is saying dat the offering in Malachai 3:9-11, is for the Christians but the tithe is for the Jews, (whereas God said we should bring in the tithe and offering) why?be wise.
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 7:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
excel101:
I believe dat dis is what is getting u pissed off from going to serve God, cos u hardly find a denomination dat dnt talk about tithiing, except very negligible number. Lets tell ourselves the truth it difficult to part away with our hard earned money but it takes faith to do it. Many would tell u dat they pay their tithe to the poor cos to dem pastor are thieves, but God is there to Judge dem. How come no body is saying dat the offering in Malachai 3:9-11, is for the Jews and only the tithe. Why?be wise.
but those that are paying tithes to the poor are the wisest and are doing the right thing. Lots of pastors are thieves,if you don't wisen up,your hard earned money is already in Mr Pastor's bank account and it's not getting delivered to where it's supposed to,why not just put it at the right place the pastors claim they'd put it for you,do it by yourself rather than give them to do it for you
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by DifferentBoy1(m): 8:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
H. m. m
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by uboma(m): 8:43pm On Feb 29, 2016
Drabeey:
I will be back

And back i was..

While no apologies reserved, i cant but say im siyesteredly disappointed by this movement. It gave me myraid of migraine to see churches turning into business poles.
Infact, churches and mosque owners cn be easily be called business morguls.

Sitty sitty kitty catty, shall we till tge judgement sway and no ballymanny shall be left untouched.

Anyways...

DrabeeyWasHere

subtle extortion of money from followers is worse in some Churches today.

@ op, kindly tell us the name of this Church that has POS machines lined up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by jesuspikinjp(m): 9:28pm On Feb 29, 2016
These churches should start paying their taxes like other businesses in the country.

2 Likes

Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by Akious2k2(m): 10:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
iamrealdeji:
oh,im sorry sir,i just want to let you know that you're mentally lame sir
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
nairalandbuzz:
[size=18pt]This is MFM na...[/size]

Its a session @ the Prayer city...

Come to Sunday Service @ Sabo, they will even be walking around with it.

But come to think of it, what is bad in it? NOTHING!!!

If you want to give cash as some would want, go ahead
and if you would like to use your ATM, please proceed...

We are fulfilling the word of the Lord saying we should bring it into His AOS.

If you pray fire prayer and God answers your prayer by giving you N2.7M monthly or you have your own office where you pay staffs and then earn as much on a monthly basis or per contract, [b]would you want to pay the tithe via cash
? Think na!!!

Oh Lord that answer by FIRE, please let me start paying my bulk tithe by wire transfer o IJN... Bless me so much and much much more that the bank manager would be involved when a transfer of tithe happens.

Beloved,tap into the prayer too[/b]
Y don't u help d less privileged with d cash instead of giving 2 d pastor who's got enough already?
iamrealdeji:
Or 2 even give 2 d poor

1 Like

Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by nairalandbuzz(m): 10:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
Akious2k2:

Y don't u help d less privileged with d cash instead of giving 2 d pastor who's got enough already?

That is something else that I do... But it seems the beggers have turned it into something...

A Personal Experience...

I was driving to work one day along Osbourne road and at the junction where u will have to turn to move into deputy governors house, I saw a begger... An elderly man with big glasses and I didn't egive him anything, the next day, a gave him one thousand naira and the next day, the man was no where to be found but instead, I saw four other boys in wheel chairs and a coordinator there ... They've been parading that place now and I was like... The old man na front? That has made me think twice about this guys and their network but won't stop me from giving sha...

The Bible advices us to give and never to expect back in return and the best part is giving arms cos u dont know these guys.. So it is also good but different from tithes... That can be compared to oferring but tithes MUST go into the Aos of the Lord... U leave it there and tell God u have submitted it to him and let the pastor face his case before God... Do ur part and leave d rest.
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by Akious2k2(m): 10:29pm On Feb 29, 2016
nairalandbuzz:

That is something else that I do... But it seems the beggers have turned it into something...
A Personal Experience...
I was driving to work one day along Osbourne road and at the junction where u will have to turn to move into deputy governors house, I saw a begger... An elderly man with big glasses and I didn't egive him anything, the next day, a gave him one thousand naira and the next day, the man was no where to be found but instead, I saw four other boys in wheel chairs and a coordinator there ... They've been parading that place now and I was like... The old man na front? That has made me think twice about this guys and their network but won't stop me from giving sha...
[/b]The Bible advices us to give and never to expect back in return and the best part is giving arms cos u dont know these guys.. So it is also good but different from tithes... That can be compared to oferring but tithes MUST go into the Aos of the Lord... U leave it there and tell God u have submitted it to him and let the pastor face his case before God... Do ur part and leave d rest.
I get u anyway... But IMO I think it's better
"U leave it there and tell God u have submitted it to him and let the [b]BEGGERS
face THEIR case before God... Do ur part and leave d rest"

1 Like

Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
UIA04:

What are you saying
Just because your offering is ten naira doesn't mean I can't drop five thousand as offering, or two hundred thousand naira as thithe.

So do you expect me to carry such huge amounts around when I can just go to church, with my bible and Atm card. Society is evolving you know
Shot the f*ck up, whats wrong is wrong. A Church with pos, and see the rubbish u saying. Pipo like u that will chose ur pastor over Jesus.
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by legalwealth(m): 11:12pm On Feb 29, 2016
nairalandbuzz:
[size=18pt]This is MFM na...[/size]

Its a session @ the Prayer city...

Come to Sunday Service @ Sabo, they will even be walking around with it.

But come to think of it, what is bad in it? NOTHING!!!

If you want to give cash as some would want, go ahead
and if you would like to use your ATM, please proceed...

We are fulfilling the word of the Lord saying we should bring it into His AOS.

If you pray fire prayer and God answers your prayer by giving you N2.7M monthly or you have your own office where you pay staffs and then earn as much on a monthly basis or per contract, would you want to pay the tithe via cash? Think na!!!

Oh Lord that answer by FIRE, please let me start paying my bulk tithe by wire transfer o IJN... Bless me so much and much much more that the bank manager would be involved when a transfer of tithe happens.

Beloved,tap into the prayer too

I claim this too.
Amen in Jesus Name! !!
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by UIA04(f): 11:25pm On Feb 29, 2016
charliboy654:

Shot the f*ck up, whats wrong is wrong. A Church with pos, and see the rubbish u saying. Pipo like u that will chose ur pastor over Jesus.
And people like you that claim to be Christians but curse on social media
Holy holy hooooolllly
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 29, 2016
UIA04:

And people like you that claim to be Christians but curse on social media
Holy holy hooooolllly
Did u see anywhere where I claim Christian or holy holy?
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by Joagbaje(m): 11:40pm On Feb 29, 2016
gunuvi:
even Jesus christ go wow when he returns.
Nonsense and see how the ushers were even forming serious prayer warriors as if they wont open their eyes when someone approach them that he wants to pay at that time.
nonsense people

Jesus would use ATTM also
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by United4lyf(m): 7:32am On Mar 01, 2016
Drabeey:
I will be back

And back i was..

While no apologies reserved, i cant but say im siyesteredly disappointed by this movement. It gave me myraid of migraine to see churches turning into business poles.
Infact, churches and mosque owners cn be easily be called business morguls.

Sitty sitty kitty catty, shall we till tge judgement sway and no ballymanny shall be left untouched.

Anyways...

DrabeeyWasHere
Lol bro please remove mosque from there,nobody builds a mosque in order to make monetary profit.
Re: ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) by UIA04(f): 9:01am On Mar 01, 2016
charliboy654:
Did u see anywhere where I claim Christian or holy holy?
Ask me one more time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit / Conversation Between An Atheist Professor And His Student / RCCG Pastor, Edet Effiong Eneh And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.