Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Questions To Ask Your Self ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Questions To Ask Your Self ? (461 Views)

10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust / 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone / When You Ask Your Sugar Daddy For Sexy Pic ....(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions To Ask Your Self ? by youngprof2n(m): 12:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
If You Can Answer This Questions Correctly Then You Will Know That Most People Don't Really Know What They Are Doing.....

(1) What is your definition of being in a nice relationship?

(2) What do you think that women value most in relationship?

(3) What is being in a relationship all about?

(4) What do you think that makes a relationship strong?
Re: Questions To Ask Your Self ? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 29, 2016
tongue
Re: Questions To Ask Your Self ? by Synzu(m): 12:57pm On Feb 29, 2016
youngprof2n:
If You Can Answer This Questions Correctly Then You Will Know That Most People Don't Really Know What They Are Doing.....

As long as she treats me like my mom, shuts the f*ck up and gives "it" to me how I want it, its not just a nice relationship but I'm marrying her!! angry grin

There's no need for long epistles..
Re: Questions To Ask Your Self ? by lekjons(m): 2:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
youngprof2n:

op, what about me that doesn't have an answer to these questions

(1) (Reply)

True Story Behind The Mysterious Death Of An Anatomy Student Of Uniosun / Post Your Childhood Photo Alongside Your Present Photos / Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.