Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,326 members, 7,860,785 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:22 PM

Nicki Minaj & Meek Mill Are Officially Over? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nicki Minaj & Meek Mill Are Officially Over? (791 Views)

Signs Your Relationship Is Over Before It Is Officially Over / It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket / My Relationship Is Officially Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj & Meek Mill Are Officially Over? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 29, 2016
RRapper Meek Mill and Nicki Minaj are officially over and this time it’s for real, according to MediaTakeOut though.
They are reporting that Nicki has hired a moving truck and moved all of Meek’s clothes out of their Los Angeles home and is having it shipped to Philly. Their relationship is reportedly at an all time low.
According to a snitch, Meek got caught being sloppy with it. A Philadelphia stripper contacted Nicki Minaj claiming to have been sleeping with Meek. And that was all Nicki could handle.
TMZ has confirmed that Nicki and Meek are breaking up. According to TMZ, the couple recently had a huge fight over the Philly rapper’s impending house arrest. Their sources state the dust up was caused because Mill wants Minaj to stay with him while he serves out his 90 day in-home stint.
But Nicki isn’t willing to just sit around for a full three months. According to the report, this fight was bigger than any of the couple’s past squabbles.
Re: Nicki Minaj & Meek Mill Are Officially Over? by Burnnotice(m): 1:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
Would love to see Drake's face now!!!
Re: Nicki Minaj & Meek Mill Are Officially Over? by Blackchainz: 1:32pm On Feb 29, 2016
Ok
Re: Nicki Minaj & Meek Mill Are Officially Over? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
Tat sucks! I can't imagine how this man cud still sleep around even he got the best b1tch who's dominating in the rap /hip hop industry ? sad
If all these allegations were true, then meek is in the deep sh1t..

In general,still a lot of men are not contented even if they have the best girl with them huh? Smh

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj & Meek Mill Are Officially Over? by lekjons(m): 2:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
their relationship.. their problem!
Re: Nicki Minaj & Meek Mill Are Officially Over? by MrCork: 2:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
EyeSaw:
RRapper Meek Mill and Nicki Minaj are officially over and this time it’s for real, according to MediaTakeOut though.
They are reporting that Nicki has hired a moving truck and moved all of Meek’s clothes out of their Los Angeles home and is having it shipped to Philly. Their relationship is reportedly at an all time low.
According to a snitch, Meek got caught being sloppy with it. A Philadelphia stripper contacted Nicki Minaj claiming to have been sleeping with Meek. And that was all Nicki could handle.
TMZ has confirmed that Nicki and Meek are breaking up. According to TMZ, the couple recently had a huge fight over the Philly rapper’s impending house arrest. Their sources state the dust up was caused because Mill wants Minaj to stay with him while he serves out his 90 day in-home stint.
But Nicki isn’t willing to just sit around for a full three months. According to the report, this fight was bigger than any of the couple’s past squabbles.

...realy?...did they breakkkkup ther in Nigeria?.... YOU HOMEBASE PEOPLE MENNNNNNN!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nicki Minaj & Meek Mill Are Officially Over? by MrCork: 3:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
KashyBaby:
Tat sucks! I can't imagine how this man cud still sleep around even he got the best b1tch who's dominating in the rap /hip hop industry ? sad
If all these allegations we're true, then meek is in the deep sh1t..

In general,still a lot of men like Mr Cork are not contented even if they have the best girl like me? Smh

...maybe if u act like lady & stop cussin people like bus condoctor......then I will be contented!! !!(no ofiense) angry
Re: Nicki Minaj & Meek Mill Are Officially Over? by ksynya2015(f): 3:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
Borned Onika Tanya Maraj, now known Nicki Minaj. She, borned in 1982, celebrates her birth the December 8th. Spent the childhood the Trinidad and Tobago's Saint James. Wiev the interesting lifestories, discover most unbelievable, interesting, fascinating facts, unknow earlier of her social, private life - http://networthcelebrities.com/nicki-minaj-net-worth/ . She playes in short films, earns money using the voce in films - "The Other Woman”, “Ice Age: Continental Drift”, “Barbershop: The Next Cut”.

(1) (Reply)

Keep Calm: President Buhari's Hilarious Pic / A Dog Was Found Raped, Murdered And Hung In A Tree. / Pls Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.