Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! (140926 Views)

Jim Ovia: "My Lagos Success Story" (Video) / Offer Over / How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2016
i will reply all messages sent to my line in a short while. your success is my pride
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 3:09pm On Mar 04, 2016
good afternoon to everyone on the thread. all those that sent me a message can check their emails. your success is truly my pride
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 3:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
the 2k offer ends at exactly 4pm friday 4th march 2016. for those that have utilized the offer, congratulations as you have been able to acquire fortune with peanut. for those that are yet to get into the train, you have less than 45minutes to go. your success is my pride
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 3:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
feel free to post your importation related questions
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by ravensckar(m): 3:55pm On Mar 04, 2016
Mr Importexpert, I've paid into your account Sir. Patiently waiting for my package.

I don't know why, I just feel extra-ordinarily happy today. cheesy
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 4:02pm On Mar 04, 2016
ravensckar:
Mr Importexpert, I've paid into your account Sir. Patiently waiting for my package.
I don't know why, I just feel extra-ordinarily happy today. cheesy

ok bro. i will confirm and get back to you asap. you just have to be happy because today is a very special day in your life.
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 4:59pm On Mar 04, 2016
i have sent all your emails. keep in touch should in case you have challenges. your success is truly my pride
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by ravensckar(m): 5:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
importexpert:

ok bro. i will confirm and get back to you asap. you just have to be happy because today is a very special day in your life.
Package received and content verified!

I must say, you're truly a master at what you do. Perusing through the contents alone, I didn't realise when I screamed; 'Yes! I nailed it!' cheesy
People in my office were wondering what came over me. It's a feeling of ecstasy. cheesy

Once again, thanks so much for keeping to your words. I'll take my time to go through the importation guide after which I'll reach you with my questions.

My year just got started!

1 Like

Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by otunbacarter(m): 5:57pm On Mar 04, 2016
I haven't received mine and I have paid since
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by AMI3(m): 6:10pm On Mar 04, 2016
guys i have an offer from a company to export a product to Indonesia and they are willing to give me as a contract to be supplying them the product but my problem is how to go about it. Can somebody help me with the procedures?
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by tojahh(m): 7:16pm On Mar 04, 2016
When is the next set coming up... Walahi I am more than ready for this.
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by Bookiemart01(f): 7:49pm On Mar 04, 2016
Let's talk. Send me a PM

AMI3:
guys i have an offer from a company to export a product to Indonesia and they are willing to give me as a contract to be supplying them the product but my problem is how to go about it. Can somebody help me with the procedures?
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 04, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Let's talk. Send me a PM

I see you. wink
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by Bookiemart01(f): 8:24pm On Mar 04, 2016
grin.
We must earn in $$$ this year.

iAmCharis:
I see you. wink
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by kkoffo(m): 8:26pm On Mar 04, 2016
importexpert:
the 2k offer ends at exactly 4pm friday 4th march 2016. for those that have utilized the offer, congratulations as you have been able to acquire fortune with peanut. for those that are yet to get into the train, you have less than 45minutes to go. your success is my pride

Is The guide still available for 2k. And how can I transfer the money now mail me at kkoffo@hotmail.com
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 04, 2016
Bookiemart01:
grin.
We must earn in $$$ this year.

Yes oo. Make I kukuma tighten my seat belt too. $ earnings no go pass me by. grin grin
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by AMI3(m): 10:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Let's talk. Send me a PM

Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by Bookiemart01(f): 10:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
Seen. I've replied your PM.
Kindly remove your email address from your post

AMI3:
thanks this my email
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by Pharmb(m): 10:29pm On Mar 04, 2016
[quote author=ravensckar post=43481512] Package received and content verified!

I must say, you're truly a master at what you do. Perusing through the contents alone, I didn't realise when I screamed; 'Yes! I nailed it!' cheesy
People in my office were wondering what came over me. It's a feeling of ecstasy. cheesy

Once again, thanks so much for keeping to your words. I'll take my time to go through the importation guide after which I'll reach you with my questions.

My year just got started!

Hi bro pls can u help me with the ebooks. I can't afford dem now... From d look of tins oga import export is for real my email...... Benteth7@yahoo.com
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by osenifilms(m): 4:27am On Mar 05, 2016
Shoot standard and quality videos at a low budget with #OSENIFILMS with free promotion on popular tv stations...call for more details...08067471407
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by africanman85: 6:38am On Mar 05, 2016
Do also have a guide for very cheap electronics and it accessories ?
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by Taeewo(m): 7:04am On Mar 05, 2016
importexpert:
i will reply all messages sent to my line in a short while. your success is my pride
Pls,can I still make the payment of the 2k today by dint of PAGA transfer ? Am serving in a rural area where there is no bank....
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by AMI3(m): 7:55am On Mar 05, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Seen. I've replied your PM.
Kindly remove your email address from your post

Thanks. I have done that.
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 10:17am On Mar 05, 2016
good morning to everyone on thread. this offer is strictly for those that can access the guide within the weekend. all those that can acquire the guide this weekend can go ahead and pay the 2k. i want to touch as many lives as possible in 2016. the weekend offer ends exactly sunday 6th of march 2016 at 8pm. you have some hours to go. your success is my pride
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 10:59am On Mar 05, 2016
for detailed information on how to get the offer now, kindly refer to www.naijaonnet..com disregard the price on the site and pay the 2k if it is not later than 8pm sunday 6th march 2016. your success is my pride
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by ravensckar(m): 2:34pm On Mar 05, 2016
Pharmb:
God forbid! How can transfer someone else's work just like that?

Believe me, even the Almighty God wouldn't be happy at such. I'll suggest you keep appealing to him until he changes his mind.

Peace!

1 Like

Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by daclemx: 9:14pm On Mar 05, 2016
importexpert:

good morning bro. i can clearly see the reason why God have been following you bro. beyond every doubt it is due to your high level of sincerity. if you continue like this the sky is surely going to be your starting point. for what you have just done, a complete a-z course on online money making awaits you. just tell me the topic you want and i will provide you with a concrete premium resource. i just pray that i have what you want in my resource. your success is truly my pride

Thank you very much sir.Thanks for the offer too. God bless you sir
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by Vince09: 6:59am On Mar 06, 2016
Thanks for the extention.. will be paying for mine today.. praying I get blessed... Vincent is the name sending u a text in a few hours
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by AyodejiMdot(m): 8:17am On Mar 06, 2016
good morning sir am just seeing this post and it has always been my dream to go into importation business. with what have seen it seems your promotion has ended . pls may I have d grace to pay tomorrow. waiting urgently for you reply. thanks
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 9:28am On Mar 06, 2016
good morning to all importers and aspiring importers in the house
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 10:34am On Mar 06, 2016
ravensckar:
God forbid! How can transfer someone else's work just like that?

Believe me, even the Almighty God wouldn't be happy at such. I'll suggest you keep appealing to him until he changes his mind.

Peace!

you have said it all bro. God bless your sincerity.
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 06, 2016
I only have a promised capital to start the business, if you can give this ebook u will be comforter , bro am idle and I need to do something legal now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. / Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) / How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.