Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! (141043 Views)

Jim Ovia: "My Lagos Success Story" (Video) / Offer Over / How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 7:57am On May 16, 2016
your importation related questions are highly welcome
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by Nobody: 9:24am On May 16, 2016
Lol, aliexpress??
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 11:14am On May 16, 2016
Penisinpenisout:
Lol, aliexpress??

even my grand ma no longer shop from their coz they are toooooooooooo expensive. welcome to the home of mini importation. cool
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 1:49pm On May 16, 2016
more importation related questions are highly welcome
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by orbitame2011: 1:53pm On May 16, 2016
Please, I need your E-book @ importexpert.
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 2:22pm On May 16, 2016
orbitame2011:
Please, I need your E-book @ importexpert.

kindly refer to www.importsng.com for detailed information on how to get the guide. the current offer ends 4pm today. do not miss out.
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 7:17am On May 19, 2016
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by Uzorp: 12:33pm On May 19, 2016
Hello OP , I just stumbled on this post and I feel so pained that I discovered this at a late time . Please I would like to know what is the current selling price of this package and if a discount offer is still valid. Thanks
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 8:20pm On May 19, 2016
Uzorp:
Hello OP , I just stumbled on this post and I feel so pained that I discovered this at a late time . Please I would like to know what is the current selling price of this package and if a discount offer is still valid. Thanks

the discount is still on. but it is ending 4pm tomorrow Friday
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by Flinger: 4:24am On May 20, 2016
importexpert:

the discount is still on. but it is ending 4pm tomorrow Friday

You mean 2,000Naira before 4PM on Friday? If yes, send me a PM
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by tinnymerit(m): 4:32am On May 20, 2016
why av u been deceiving us with a proxy promo dat never ends and since april.anybidy dat want it can inbox me at tinnymerit@outlook.com.bought mine from him too on d said promo.
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by aboutbiz: 5:40am On May 20, 2016
Thank you so much for that bonus. I will make sure that I get my own 2k also before the discount is off
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 7:24am On May 20, 2016
Flinger:

You mean 2,000Naira before 4PM on Friday? If yes, send me a PM

yes but unfortunately i do not send pms like that. you can visit www.importsng.com for the comprehensive details. your success is my pride
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 7:39am On May 20, 2016
Scam Alert

my notice have been called that some scammers are now on the thread. they post on the thread and send you private messages claiming that they have my ebook and they will give you at ridiculous prices. once you send your money to them that is the end of the story. some more sincere scammers go ahead and send you a total garbage and importation guide that contains too many misleading information. i have been sent one of such guides by a user of the thread and the scam guide will only put you into poverty than bring you out of it. you have been warned. if you are not dealing with "importExpert" please whatever the outcome you get do not relate it to me, my website (www.importsng.com) or any of my threads. your success is truly my pride.
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 7:56am On May 20, 2016
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 8:12pm On May 25, 2016
feel free to post your importation related questions
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 8:13pm On May 25, 2016
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by Bayokun(m): 11:13am On May 27, 2016
Waiting for my package. But have not received the full package. You sent only 6 attachement
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 12:31pm On May 27, 2016
Bayokun:
Waiting for my package

pack sent. kindly modify your post to remove your personal details
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by Bayokun(m): 1:57pm On May 27, 2016
Still waiting for the rest of the package.
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by Bayokun(m): 3:48pm On May 27, 2016
importexpert:

pack sent. kindly modify your post to remove your personal details
Sent but not fully sent. Waiting for the rest of the package Atleast I paid in full for the 19 attachement but all I received was 6 attachement. Pls am patiently waiting
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 4:55pm On May 27, 2016
Bayokun:

Sent but not fully sent. Waiting for the rest of the package Atleast I paid in full for the 19 attachement but all I received was 6 attachement. Pls am patiently waiting

i sent out the complete pack with the 19 attachment. kindly check your spam or junk folder for the rest. if you cant find them kindly let me know. your success is my pride
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by babz510(m): 5:42pm On May 27, 2016
Sir, ur video update ...the videos re nt showing sir
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by Bayokun(m): 6:19pm On May 27, 2016
importexpert:

i sent out the complete pack with the 19 attachment. kindly check your spam or junk folder for the rest. if you cant find them kindly let me know. your success is my pride
Thank you seen. #Jointhebillionairesclub soon
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by kinxlink(m): 8:45am On May 28, 2016
importexpert:

i just paid the money to you now via voguepay and i need the package as soon as possible
Email :abayomi9292@yahoo.com
Regards
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by kalimera101: 1:33pm On May 31, 2016
Mr. Import.
Please which promo is still on.
And the sites that sell used phones, do they have/sell used iPhone 5 and above.

I'm way way less than a newbie, i honestly don't know anything about importation and stuff.
But I want to try.
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:04pm On Jun 04, 2016
Dis one just wan sell ebook.

All these ebook marketers sef..ur discount and so called promo no dey ever finish. Ur just using that as an incentive to lure people to buy this ur ebook.
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 8:34am On Jun 08, 2016
kinlink:
i just paid the money to you now via voguepay and i need the package as soon as possible

Regards

pack sent. your success is truly my pride
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by importexpert(m): 8:35am On Jun 08, 2016
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 08, 2016
importexpert:

Good morning importexport. I'm really interested in your guide. Is your contest still on?
If not, can i get it for a token? I want to minimize my risk hence the token. I've your number though
Are you on whatsapp?
Re: Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! by adek6555: 10:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
oh MR importexpert i can't even understand what is happening,i still cant find the first e-mail in the mail you resend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11)

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. / How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.