Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Bauchi Governor Abubakar Donates Patrol-Vehicles To Security Operatives - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi Governor Abubakar Donates Patrol-Vehicles To Security Operatives (21498 Views)

Locally Fabricated Patrol Vehicles Launched By The Nigerian Army. Photos / Bauchi Governor, Abubakar Invites Efe To Yankari For Relaxation / Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi Governor Abubakar Donates Patrol-Vehicles To Security Operatives by crazygod(m): 8:01pm On Feb 29, 2016
Exponental:

which school did u attend.
I was able to count more than 20. mere looking, can't u see they are more than 8? sorry oooo!
Same school as urs I guess
Re: Bauchi Governor Abubakar Donates Patrol-Vehicles To Security Operatives by Everking(m): 8:24pm On Feb 29, 2016
Thought he will patronize Innoson motors sad

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Governor Abubakar Donates Patrol-Vehicles To Security Operatives by M4gunners: 8:32pm On Feb 29, 2016
Are they made in Nigeria? If not i am not interested. That reminds me, i haven't heard or seen any vehicle donated by my governor (Okowa) to security abi Delta State no dey fight crime?
Re: Bauchi Governor Abubakar Donates Patrol-Vehicles To Security Operatives by bewla(m): 8:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
she na me or my thinking you say donate na him money him take buy am

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Governor Abubakar Donates Patrol-Vehicles To Security Operatives by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
Pickups like those are not meant for security purposes because they are not equip with interior security gadgets like cameras,walkytalky,etc.It's a pickup build to carry luggage or equipment.
Re: Bauchi Governor Abubakar Donates Patrol-Vehicles To Security Operatives by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 29, 2016
The governor will donate some to bokoharam.
Re: Bauchi Governor Abubakar Donates Patrol-Vehicles To Security Operatives by diegwu01: 9:06pm On Feb 29, 2016
Why wouldnt the FG make Force Toyota Establish a Mega factory(ies) in Nigeria and save our reserves, and employ our jobless youth waiting for free 5k. Nigerians love Toyota and are definitely one of the mega customers of Toyota products in the world.
Re: Bauchi Governor Abubakar Donates Patrol-Vehicles To Security Operatives by slap1(m): 9:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
Last2comment:
So?

Seriously! And so what?
Re: Bauchi Governor Abubakar Donates Patrol-Vehicles To Security Operatives by JOSSYAA(m): 9:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
Nice move governor!

To make money online, check my signature
Re: Bauchi Governor Abubakar Donates Patrol-Vehicles To Security Operatives by kachnov(m): 9:28pm On Feb 29, 2016
Cool one.
Re: Bauchi Governor Abubakar Donates Patrol-Vehicles To Security Operatives by morganwizzy55(m): 9:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
Honestly1:
I will use my 1k to buy data every week just because i want to visit naira land to the extent that my woman has now noticed that im addicted to nairaland. Then on moderator will now carry his hand and ban me just because im posting funny pictures. Who ever it is that ban, i am not scared of you, just be careful okay. Imagine. Yet people are here that post stupid comments and they are never banned.. ...

Go bury urself.. Or smarsh ur phone if u only post nonsense before u think
Re: Bauchi Governor Abubakar Donates Patrol-Vehicles To Security Operatives by destin10: 9:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
Good one
Re: Bauchi Governor Abubakar Donates Patrol-Vehicles To Security Operatives by Asiri1991: 9:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
Hmmm! Can it be used against herdsmen? I guess NO.
Re: Bauchi Governor Abubakar Donates Patrol-Vehicles To Security Operatives by TinyIslamic92: 10:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
Honestly1:
I will use my 1k to buy data every week just because i want to visit naira land to the extent that my woman has now noticed that im addicted to nairaland. Then on moderator will now carry his hand and ban me just because im posting funny pictures. Who ever it is that ban, i am not scared of you, just be careful okay. Imagine. Yet people are here that post stupid comments and they are never banned.. ...
No mind those bastards mod, that was how one gave me two weeks suspension
Re: Bauchi Governor Abubakar Donates Patrol-Vehicles To Security Operatives by holluville: 10:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
Markbee:
9ice one
sell d data to ur fada n moda....... scammer... get a life
Re: Bauchi Governor Abubakar Donates Patrol-Vehicles To Security Operatives by SeanDada1(m): 10:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
CastedDude:
hope they can manage these cars well

Dubai specs hilux don't last much!!
Re: Bauchi Governor Abubakar Donates Patrol-Vehicles To Security Operatives by Mrfahaz(m): 10:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
Last2comment:
So?
not your fault it GLO that give you 3G for 1k I blame .....ipod
Re: Bauchi Governor Abubakar Donates Patrol-Vehicles To Security Operatives by Nobody: 2:06am On Mar 01, 2016
Xposer:
Here are photos from the official commissioning and handing over of security patrol vehicles to security operatives in Bauchi by governor MA Abubakar. Also at the event is the Chief of Army Staff General TY Buratai as Special Guest. See pics below;

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/02/bauci-state-governor-ma-abubakar.html

Why are they not IVM vehicles?? sad
Re: Bauchi Governor Abubakar Donates Patrol-Vehicles To Security Operatives by ghetomum: 8:01am On Mar 01, 2016
Y Toyota buy innoson grow nigeria
Re: Bauchi Governor Abubakar Donates Patrol-Vehicles To Security Operatives by Honestly1: 8:38am On Mar 01, 2016
morganwizzy55:

Go bury urself.. Or smarsh ur phone if u only post nonsense before u think

Guy or whoever mannerless donkey you are, if i enter you, people will help you cry. Just park well cos im not sure i mentioned ur name. I am only expressing my self to whoever banned me for posting a picture. Which is not even offensive, yet we have smile draining jobless dogs like you that are here by mistake posting comments out of thoughts from their anus who don't get banned. I have been on this nairaland before you were born. Dont provoke me! Cow!
Re: Bauchi Governor Abubakar Donates Patrol-Vehicles To Security Operatives by vynzecent(m): 9:16am On Mar 01, 2016
So #BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira doesn't apply to the state abi. he would have bought Innoson cars than the Toyota he acquired.
Re: Bauchi Governor Abubakar Donates Patrol-Vehicles To Security Operatives by morganwizzy55(m): 7:14am On Mar 06, 2016
Honestly1:

Guy or whoever mannerless donkey you are, if i enter you, people will help you cry. Just park well cos im not sure i mentioned ur name. I am only expressing my self to whoever banned me for posting a picture. Which is not even offensive, yet we have smile draining jobless dogs like you that are here by mistake posting comments out of thoughts from their anus who don't get banned. I have been on this nairaland before you were born. Dont provoke me! Cow!

U are typing trash behind ur keyboard, how I wish if NL is programed to invoke people to appear each time idiot like u, manner less baboon, Boko.. Like u make nonsense coment. I could Av turn u to a desert cockroach.. Smelling mouth
Re: Bauchi Governor Abubakar Donates Patrol-Vehicles To Security Operatives by Honestly1: 11:14am On Mar 06, 2016
[quote author=morganwizzy55 post=43519768]

U are typing trash behind ur keyboard, how I wish if NL is programed to invoke people to appear each time idiot like u, manner less baboon, Boko.. Like u make nonsense coment. I could Av turn u to a desert cockroach.. Smelling mouth[/quote

You've been warned sir.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulani: You Are Arrogant, Irresponsible – Afenifere, Ohanaeze To Northern Elders / EFCC Has Been Ordered To Arrest Tinubu – APC / RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.