Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Tecno Boom J8 Thread – First Tecno Phone To Feature Hios Ui - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Boom J8 Thread – First Tecno Phone To Feature Hios Ui (10797 Views)

Tecno Camon I Twin: First Tecno Smartphone With Snapdragon CPU / Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow / Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Boom J8 Thread – First Tecno Phone To Feature Hios Ui by omoalajah(m): 7:05pm On Mar 01, 2016
Beautifully crafted
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Thread – First Tecno Phone To Feature Hios Ui by gingerman876: 7:07pm On Mar 01, 2016
Wow! very Good. HiOS is a new OS?
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Thread – First Tecno Phone To Feature Hios Ui by 360koncepts: 7:10pm On Mar 01, 2016
Is HiOS a new OS? I need clarity
gingerman876:
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Thread – First Tecno Phone To Feature Hios Ui by TechLector: 7:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
BenKafor:

I think it will beat the boom j7 camera
are you still thinking? better stop because it camera is better than that or the j7
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Thread – First Tecno Phone To Feature Hios Ui by TechLector: 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
gingerman876:
nope... it is just a new user interface by tecno
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Thread – First Tecno Phone To Feature Hios Ui by TechLector: 7:33pm On Mar 01, 2016
BenKafor:
How do we go about it?

you can only do that by entering the competition
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Thread – First Tecno Phone To Feature Hios Ui by TechLector: 7:33pm On Mar 01, 2016
JanethEze:

I want to win it. Please tell me how

you can only do that by entering the competition on the site
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Thread – First Tecno Phone To Feature Hios Ui by TechLector: 7:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
JanethEze:

I want to win it. Please tell me how

Re: Tecno Boom J8 Thread – First Tecno Phone To Feature Hios Ui by drss(m): 8:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
TechLector:
do you know you too can win this phone for free?
how pesin go win am
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Thread – First Tecno Phone To Feature Hios Ui by Frontier2: 8:40pm On Mar 01, 2016
damn gorgeous . I am getting this baby
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Thread – First Tecno Phone To Feature Hios Ui by Frontier2: 8:42pm On Mar 01, 2016
TechLector:
How Op
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Thread – First Tecno Phone To Feature Hios Ui by TechLector: 7:04am On Mar 02, 2016
Frontier2:
How Op

you need to enter the Tecno Mobile competitions on TechLector or go directly here http://techlector.com/tecno-boom-j8-first-tecno-phone-to-feature-hios-ui/
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Thread – First Tecno Phone To Feature Hios Ui by BenKafor(m): 8:19am On Mar 02, 2016
TechLector:

you can only do that by entering the competition

OK. I will do that
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Thread – First Tecno Phone To Feature Hios Ui by JanethEze(f): 8:20am On Mar 02, 2016
TechLector:

Is there a link to it?
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Thread – First Tecno Phone To Feature Hios Ui by Xhaka(m): 12:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
drss:
how pesin go win am
By buying grin
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Thread – First Tecno Phone To Feature Hios Ui by teelaweee(m): 7:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
TechLector:
Tecno Mobile has been doing so well when it comes to producing great mobile phones. We have seen the birth of the Tecno Boom J5 and Boom J7 which was among the best budget phones of 2015, and just as we had expected, it is the turn of the Tecno Boom J8 to shake the Africa markets.

Though the Boom J8 is not yet official, but we have got leaks from insiders on photos and few specifications of the device which he stated to be the new Tecno Mobile smartphone – Tecno Boom J8.

Build and Display

Tecno Boom J8 is a huge upgrade to its predecessors, and was inspired by the hot selling predecessors (Tecno Boom J5 and J7) which were released last year. The smartphone is called a phablet device because it features a 5.5-inch IPS display. It shows off a slim body with round edges to make the device awesome and fit well in the palm.

Camera, Storage, Performance and Power

There is a huge upgrade in the camera section of the Tecno Boom J8. The main camera comes with a powerful 13 MP sensor with LED flash, autofocus and HDR. While the phone front side sports fine 5.0 MP front facing camera for your selfies.

It has same built in storage capacity of 16 GB just as its predecessors and you will still be able to add up to 32 GB extra storage via the microSD card slot.

Tecno Boom J8 will be equipped with a 2 GB of RAM which should enable decent multitasking, but unfortunately, it runs the Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box and could be the first Tecno phone to have the new Tecno custom UI called Tecno HiOS Ui.

source: http://techlector.com/tecno-boom-j8-first-tecno-phone-to-feature-hios-ui/
the phone is really nice and feelings the specs and the screen is big
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Thread – First Tecno Phone To Feature Hios Ui by Yorubago(f): 9:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
emeraldknytt:
5.5 inches If the attached pics are the phone's... That certainly cant be 5.5 unless an eskimo was holding the phone!.
That's 5. 5 inches
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Thread – First Tecno Phone To Feature Hios Ui by Yorubago(f): 9:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
teelaweee:
the phone is really nice and feelings the specs and the screen is big
Real nice...
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Thread – First Tecno Phone To Feature Hios Ui by Yorubago(f): 9:47pm On Mar 08, 2016
TechLector:

The phone hasn't even been launched
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Thread – First Tecno Phone To Feature Hios Ui by Yorubago(f): 9:54pm On Mar 08, 2016
Acidosis:
The width is too thick, haba! Na Table Tennis baton?
Do you want it to be like paper
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Thread – First Tecno Phone To Feature Hios Ui by Yorubago(f): 9:56pm On Mar 08, 2016
Acidosis:
The width is too thick, haba! Na Table Tennis baton?
Give it slimming tea
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Thread – First Tecno Phone To Feature Hios Ui by Acidosis(m): 10:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
Yorubago:
Do you want it to be like paper

Yes na
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Thread – First Tecno Phone To Feature Hios Ui by Yorubago(f): 7:39am On Mar 09, 2016
Acidosis:

Yes na
Give it slimming tea...
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Thread – First Tecno Phone To Feature Hios Ui by TechLector: 7:06am On Mar 10, 2016
Yorubago:
Give it slimming tea...
lol.... abi now
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Thread – First Tecno Phone To Feature Hios Ui by vikkytan49(m): 6:41pm On Mar 16, 2016
TechLector:
For example, you get a fresh set of icons and an interactive system layout.
Wow this looks beautiful, the only downside is the lollypop..

Anyway i'm still enjoying my l5.
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Thread – First Tecno Phone To Feature Hios Ui by skywalker240(m): 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2016
TechLector:
oya how?

Tell me sharp sharp
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Thread – First Tecno Phone To Feature Hios Ui by skywalker240(m): 7:01pm On Mar 16, 2016
pls enlighten me more on the battery capacity and the processor/gpu, is it the latest mediatek, will it be able to upgrade to 6.0?

Thanks in advance
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Thread – First Tecno Phone To Feature Hios Ui by TechLector: 2:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
skywalker240:
pls enlighten me more on the battery capacity and the processor/gpu, is it the latest mediatek, will it be able to upgrade to 6.0?

Thanks in advance

kindly read more on our website
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Thread – First Tecno Phone To Feature Hios Ui by Melons(f): 9:29am On Apr 02, 2016
beautiful ICONS.

The HiOS is fresh indeed.
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Thread – First Tecno Phone To Feature Hios Ui by Melons(f): 9:32am On Apr 02, 2016
skywalker240:

Thanks in advance

3000mAh battery, Long lasting, i hear the UI enhances battery optimization too.
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Thread – First Tecno Phone To Feature Hios Ui by Shinchika: 9:46am On Apr 02, 2016
vikkytan49:

Wow this looks beautiful, the only downside is the lollypop..

Anyway i'm still enjoying my l5.

I hear it is coming in the marshmallow version soon.
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Thread – First Tecno Phone To Feature Hios Ui by skywalker240(m): 5:32pm On Apr 02, 2016
Melons:

3000mAh battery, Long lasting, i hear the UI enhances battery optimization too.
Thanks alot,

pls does the lolipop os upgrades to 6.0 marshmarllow?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

iOS 7 By Apple : A Major Redesign / Is There Any Adverse Effect Of Updating Phones? / Carlcare Website Just Got A Massive Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.