Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Caroline Danjuma Twerks For Her Husband At The Club..is This Normal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caroline Danjuma Twerks For Her Husband At The Club..is This Normal? (2665 Views)

Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos / Plus-Sized Bride Dancing With Her Husband At Traditional Wedding (Photo, Video) / Plus Size Bride & Her Slim Husband At Their Traditional Marriage (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caroline Danjuma Twerks For Her Husband At The Club..is This Normal? by henrydadon(m): 3:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
This was at the club where they had the after-party for the movie, The Stalker, over the weekend. You can see the husband behind her putting his head on her bum...10 years and still mad for each other! Good stuff. See more exclusive photos after the cut... pls oo abeg my people is this a normal thing for two married adult to be doing?http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/02/photos-caroline-danjuma-twerks-for-her.html

Re: Caroline Danjuma Twerks For Her Husband At The Club..is This Normal? by Last2comment(m): 3:53pm On Feb 29, 2016
She don high na grin

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Twerks For Her Husband At The Club..is This Normal? by K9Uneet(m): 3:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
I no see any husband there o. Na so the man black reach?

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Twerks For Her Husband At The Club..is This Normal? by lesbiangirl(f): 4:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
Your heading is misleading. It's their life. Let them as much fun as they see fit. Aint nothing abnormal in that kiss

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Twerks For Her Husband At The Club..is This Normal? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 29, 2016
K9Uneet:
I no see any husband there o. Na so the man black reach?

Lol....this guy

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Twerks For Her Husband At The Club..is This Normal? by Deejavuu(f): 4:11pm On Feb 29, 2016
What's abnormal in a lady twerking for her husband undecided

Twerk it babe wink

Shayo is not a good something grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Twerks For Her Husband At The Club..is This Normal? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 29, 2016
Re: Caroline Danjuma Twerks For Her Husband At The Club..is This Normal? by Truckpusher(m): 5:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
Deejavuu:
What's abnormal in a lady twerking for her husband undecided

Twerk it babe wink

Shayo is not a good something grin
That Na twerking abi na mess she wan mess for the man mouth so . cheesy

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Twerks For Her Husband At The Club..is This Normal? by cruzita(f): 5:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
the man paid for the yansh na

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Twerks For Her Husband At The Club..is This Normal? by valdes00(m): 6:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
When she hear say na twerking dat mistress dey take waoh her husband for outside, mak she start am den.... so d man no go look d mistress side again

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Twerks For Her Husband At The Club..is This Normal? by Deejavuu(f): 7:48pm On Feb 29, 2016
Truckpusher:
That Na twerking abi na mess she wan mess for the man mouth so . cheesy

Lmao grin cheesy

It's allowed too. All na love grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma Twerks For Her Husband At The Club..is This Normal? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
Well it is her hubby?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Twerks For Her Husband At The Club..is This Normal? by nanauju(f): 8:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
If my husband even wants lap dance or strip dance, who am I to refuse him such pleasure cheesy
Re: Caroline Danjuma Twerks For Her Husband At The Club..is This Normal? by Adonis3: 12:42am On Mar 01, 2016
nawa ooo..

If she dey do am for another man,

Una go blast

Now she dey do am to her own HUSBAND oooo

Her own HUSBAND

OP carry him cashew nut head dey ask whether e dey wrongundecided

Mtcheew

#Adonis3HasSopken

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Twerks For Her Husband At The Club..is This Normal? by Adonis3: 12:42am On Mar 01, 2016
nawa ooo..

If she dey do am for another man,

Una go blast

Now she dey do am to her own HUSBAND oooo

Her own HUSBAND

OP carry him cashew nut head dey ask whether e dey wrongundecided

Mtcheew

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: Caroline Danjuma Twerks For Her Husband At The Club..is This Normal? by MrBLING(m): 2:03am On Mar 01, 2016
They should take their business to their bedroom.
Nobody cares afterwards whatever they decide to do.
Indecent behaviour in public by a married couple is unbefitting and inappropriate
Re: Caroline Danjuma Twerks For Her Husband At The Club..is This Normal? by Julietcutie(f): 7:00am On Mar 01, 2016
there is nothing wrong bout it na... besides I would like to please my husband
Re: Caroline Danjuma Twerks For Her Husband At The Club..is This Normal? by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 02, 2016
Julietcutie:
there is nothing wrong bout it na... besides I would like to please my husband

fine tall gal..kedu?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Twerks For Her Husband At The Club..is This Normal? by Julietcutie(f): 10:03am On Mar 02, 2016
TheSpecial0ne:

fine tall gal..kedu?
adi m Mma ke maka gi?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Twerks For Her Husband At The Club..is This Normal? by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 02, 2016
Julietcutie:

adi m Mma ke maka gi?
adikwa m nma. Ututu oma!

(1) (Reply)

Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! / You need to see this / Pls Help; How Do I Transfer Money From My Mind To My Bank Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.