Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

See A Woman's Reaction To Her 'tiny' Engagement Ring - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See A Woman's Reaction To Her 'tiny' Engagement Ring (1122 Views)

#3Billion Engagement Ring, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) / Curvy Instagram Model Shows Off Her Tiny Waist With Big Hips / Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See A Woman's Reaction To Her 'tiny' Engagement Ring by henrydadon(m): 4:12pm On Feb 29, 2016
See a woman's reaction to her 'tiny' engagement ring..ladies nowadays are never satisfy with what they have.. sad angry

Re: See A Woman's Reaction To Her 'tiny' Engagement Ring by Cutehector(m): 4:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
grin

U go old die...
Re: See A Woman's Reaction To Her 'tiny' Engagement Ring by zinachidi(m): 4:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
u want a diamond ring with a 100 carat gold topping? the size of the ring dosent matter, the love he has for u does...

Damn girl...undecided
Re: See A Woman's Reaction To Her 'tiny' Engagement Ring by NaMe4: 4:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
Not gonna marry him. . . But you still collect the ring wear am!
Re: See A Woman's Reaction To Her 'tiny' Engagement Ring by ggrin(f): 4:28pm On Feb 29, 2016
Baby oko won lode o, baby oko won lode o
Malo repete malo te
Baby oko won lode oundecided
Re: See A Woman's Reaction To Her 'tiny' Engagement Ring by excellencyabia1: 4:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
just interested in what people will say. who know how old she is. see her hand like albino
Re: See A Woman's Reaction To Her 'tiny' Engagement Ring by healthyarena(f): 6:09pm On Feb 29, 2016
Mtschu!!! Some people need just the proposal someone is complaining about ring type! That man backed the wrong horse!
Re: See A Woman's Reaction To Her 'tiny' Engagement Ring by skywalker240(m): 6:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
some women are just their own problem They are the main reason why they are single
Re: See A Woman's Reaction To Her 'tiny' Engagement Ring by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
So it's the ring that matters to her instead of her to be thankful she even got a proposal. Some people.
Re: See A Woman's Reaction To Her 'tiny' Engagement Ring by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 29, 2016
I would turn the place out!!! grin There wouldn't be a chair stadin' upright!!!

No I'm playin'.....
.........I'd like a good sized ring but if that's somethin' he can't do,
okay.
Re: See A Woman's Reaction To Her 'tiny' Engagement Ring by nanauju(f): 8:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
If I'm her boo ehn, this engagement is over
No respect whatsoever for the poor dude angry
Re: See A Woman's Reaction To Her 'tiny' Engagement Ring by Julietcutie(f): 8:18pm On Feb 29, 2016
see her wrinkled hand instead of her to be happy ...does she know how many women who are desperate for dis? and will go to any length to get engaged
Re: See A Woman's Reaction To Her 'tiny' Engagement Ring by Greene66: 8:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
Is she looking for his money? I thought you marry who you love or is she marrying his money?

(1) (Reply)

Is He Been Sincere On This Matter Or Stupid? (opinion Needed) / Please How Can You Tell A Lady This Without Hurting Her Feelings. / Though We Started With Bible But Not Here To Talk Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.