Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Gov Wike Acquires Mobile Office Worth Over Three 300 Million Naira - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Wike Acquires Mobile Office Worth Over Three 300 Million Naira (4372 Views)

Nigeria Acquires 5 Super Mushshak Aircraft To Tackle Boko Haram / Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu / Anambra, ABX-World, Begin Agro-Allied Exports To Europe Worth Over $5 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Wike Acquires Mobile Office Worth Over Three 300 Million Naira by 9jaclicktivist: 7:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
Nysome Wike of Rivers State acquires state-of-the-art mobile office at the cost of over three hundred million (300,000,000.00) naira, the first of it's kind in Nigeria.

Source: http://telltimes..co.ke/2016/02/gov-wike-acquires-mobile-office-worth.html

1 Share

Re: Gov Wike Acquires Mobile Office Worth Over Three 300 Million Naira by 48noble(m): 7:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
Buhari should have his
Re: Gov Wike Acquires Mobile Office Worth Over Three 300 Million Naira by Abagworo(m): 7:19pm On Feb 29, 2016
What a great achievement but yet to break Amaechi and Akpabio's bombardier record.

5 Likes

Re: Gov Wike Acquires Mobile Office Worth Over Three 300 Million Naira by doctokwus: 7:23pm On Feb 29, 2016
Daily violence,cultism,fraud and deaths.
There is nothing yet to disprove the assertion that before this year end,Rivers people wud be calling for the impeachment of Wike.U cannot give what u don't have.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Wike Acquires Mobile Office Worth Over Three 300 Million Naira by oduastates: 7:28pm On Feb 29, 2016
Fit for an egomaniac

2 Likes

Re: Gov Wike Acquires Mobile Office Worth Over Three 300 Million Naira by lumydee44: 7:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
Since when do governors need tour buses, another clueless man that is in office for all the wrong reasons.

11 Likes

Re: Gov Wike Acquires Mobile Office Worth Over Three 300 Million Naira by preshie90: 7:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
Ameachi go vex while Dakuku go cry

1 Like

Re: Gov Wike Acquires Mobile Office Worth Over Three 300 Million Naira by jmichlins(m): 7:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
Did he purchase two mobile offices If not then the OP is lying

1 Like

Re: Gov Wike Acquires Mobile Office Worth Over Three 300 Million Naira by ndcide(m): 7:55pm On Feb 29, 2016
@op is a clown.
Buhari should need it more

1 Like

Re: Gov Wike Acquires Mobile Office Worth Over Three 300 Million Naira by ricsman(m): 7:57pm On Feb 29, 2016
what an office! guess there are things that must be done out of Brickhouse.
Re: Gov Wike Acquires Mobile Office Worth Over Three 300 Million Naira by wheredemdey: 8:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
The youths of this country are so gullible walahi

See the way they just swallowed this piece od unverifiable garbage hook line and sinker just like that.....mehn

Truly the youths of today can never be the leaders of tomorrow...they are so daft and lazy....tufia

7 Likes

Re: Gov Wike Acquires Mobile Office Worth Over Three 300 Million Naira by Tunami(m): 8:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
so many wrong leaders in this country, from buhari to aregberascal and to wike etc.
Re: Gov Wike Acquires Mobile Office Worth Over Three 300 Million Naira by DankemzI(m): 8:09pm On Feb 29, 2016
Source pls cry
So he brought back students on scholarship. Come use their school fees money buy cars
Re: Gov Wike Acquires Mobile Office Worth Over Three 300 Million Naira by aresa: 8:18pm On Feb 29, 2016
wheredemdey:
The youths of this country are so gullible walahi

See the way they just swallowed this piece od unverifiable garbage hook line and sinker just like that.....mehn

Truly the youths of today can never be the leaders of tomorrow...they are so daft and lazy....tufia

And you the smart youth still failed to correct what you are objecting to with facts. You are not any different from them..

2 Likes

Re: Gov Wike Acquires Mobile Office Worth Over Three 300 Million Naira by Clerverly: 8:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
Re: Gov Wike Acquires Mobile Office Worth Over Three 300 Million Naira by Aromas: 8:23pm On Feb 29, 2016
aresa:

And you the smart youth still failed to correct what you are objecting to with facts. You are not any different from them..

No mind him jaree, na only him holy pass grin
Re: Gov Wike Acquires Mobile Office Worth Over Three 300 Million Naira by macino1(m): 8:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
mis-priority. Is this what is needed by the people at this point in time?
Re: Gov Wike Acquires Mobile Office Worth Over Three 300 Million Naira by luv2luvu: 9:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
Bros government house nor do u again This politicians are really good in lavishing money, they make us pay unnecessary taxes just to acquire mobile office. Please if i may ask what is it for.
Re: Gov Wike Acquires Mobile Office Worth Over Three 300 Million Naira by DauraDullard0(m): 9:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
lumydee44:
Since when do governors need tour buses, another clueless man that is in office for all the wrong reasons.
What about the ones that acquired Bombardier jets used for Buhari's campaign?

1 Like

Re: Gov Wike Acquires Mobile Office Worth Over Three 300 Million Naira by Dakad: 10:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
I believe it's high time Nigeria turn their search light into state budget. The attention is too much on FG which has littl or no direct impact on the common masses like state. I think it's high time we compel the state government to make their budget breakdown public. I'm sure most Nigerians will begin to stone their governor when seeing the budget.
If this mobile mobile office rumor is true, then we are finished by these same crop of politicians be APC or PDP. We all agreed that our economy is in mess presently and it doesn't bother these group of armed robbers to cut their personal expenses. This same man who can't continue to pay overseas scholarship for the indigenes who are already on the scheme and asked them to be recalled because of dwindling revenue. I weep for my country. I'm sure same unemployed youth that should see beyond ethnic and regional politics will be defending and justifying the actions of these selfish and greedy politicians (APC or PDP) I don't care
I believe it's the right time we begin to condemn these people when they do what is unfair and commend them if they do right irrespective of their party. I live in PH and I can testify to the massive work Wike is doing especially to complete Amechi's which is rare in Nigeria. However on this Mobile office worth 300millions if it's true is condemnable
Re: Gov Wike Acquires Mobile Office Worth Over Three 300 Million Naira by willele(m): 10:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
That's a nice one. Gov wike show them the way.
Re: Gov Wike Acquires Mobile Office Worth Over Three 300 Million Naira by sharks776(m): 7:06am On Mar 01, 2016
Re: Gov Wike Acquires Mobile Office Worth Over Three 300 Million Naira by olatade(m): 7:26am On Mar 01, 2016
Congratulations to the people of Rivers.
Another "dividend" of democracy.
Re: Gov Wike Acquires Mobile Office Worth Over Three 300 Million Naira by dechriscool(m): 8:00am On Mar 01, 2016
doctokwus:
Daily violence,cultism,fraud and deaths.
There is nothing yet to disprove the assertion that before this year end,Rivers people wud be calling for the impeachment of Wike.U cannot give what u don't have.
I know it is a mission statement of Apc and their supporters to misled the public with lies and deceit.Who controls the security apparatus of the country.Who led a battalion of soldiers to Gokana in Rivers State to decimate the people of Ogoniland.The cult crash in ONELGA is an extension of Amaechi insensitive to the people's plea.He refused calling a stakeholders and security personnel meeting to look into the problem.Rather he said it is non of his problem because they are not supporting his government.However wike had done that and planning to do more.For your information Mr.man,wike transition committee members are made of seasoned economics,professors,lawyers and technocrats.They have a master plan with a New Rivers Vision blue prints devoid of oil base allocation to develop the state.We the citizens are feeling his monumental achievements.If your Lord bubu has half of what wike plan for Rivers indigenes.Nigerians wouldn't be at this present mess.

1 Like

Re: Gov Wike Acquires Mobile Office Worth Over Three 300 Million Naira by hardywaltz(m): 8:06am On Mar 01, 2016
Rivers People don enter one chance
Re: Gov Wike Acquires Mobile Office Worth Over Three 300 Million Naira by millhouse: 10:33am On Mar 01, 2016
Beautiful
Re: Gov Wike Acquires Mobile Office Worth Over Three 300 Million Naira by iamrealdeji(m): 1:38pm On Mar 01, 2016
The luxury would be too much for an office,no one can work here,he'll turn it to mobile strip club soon
Re: Gov Wike Acquires Mobile Office Worth Over Three 300 Million Naira by ibnzubair(m): 1:49pm On Mar 01, 2016
I will comment when I see a credible source or better an evident photo.

That picture verifies nothing
Re: Gov Wike Acquires Mobile Office Worth Over Three 300 Million Naira by NigeriaPresident: 2:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
A
Re: Gov Wike Acquires Mobile Office Worth Over Three 300 Million Naira by DeWorlex45(m): 11:21pm On Mar 01, 2016
When i dey look for just #5m to start a bizness so urgent. God where art thou??

(1) (Reply)

Halliburton: Pdp Writes Us State Dept (Ole St. John Aisha Buhari / N6bn Power Transmission Projects Stall Amid Funding Challenge / Buhari, Atiku’s Absence At Debate Contempt Of Nigerians ― Olawepo-hashim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.