Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

My Wife Is Obsessed With My Ex, What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Obsessed With My Ex, What Should I Do? (584 Views)

Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / He Is Obsessed With My Breast And I Don't Like It, What Will I Do To Stop Him? / My Girlfriend Is Still Having S*x With Her Ex: What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Is Obsessed With My Ex, What Should I Do? by Realwvn(m): 9:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
I was involved with an older woman for a while, when I was 21. I loved her very much. She wasn’t exactly well balanced, so I thought about ending the relationship. But right before I could cease the relationship, she got pregnant and I had to marry her. As expected, there were several complications and the marriage ended in divorce.

I took complete responsibility of it. I have been providing for my child as per the divorce agreement. I got remarried 6 months after my divorce, hoping to start life afresh with a nice girl. However, my wife has been completely obsessed with my ex since day 1 of our marriage.

It’s been almost four years, since we got married but she keeps following my ex on social media and constantly harasses me by humiliating me for my past. I have been patient and have spent a lot of energy over the past four years counseling her every day.

She sees absolutely nothing wrong with her behaviour. What bothers me is that this will go on for the rest of my life, since there is no change in her behaviour. I didn’t even think this much about my ex, while we were together. I am contemplating a second divorce and want to live alone. Is that the best step? After four years, I don’t have the energy to talk to her about this any further. What should I do?

http://www.naijanewsrave.com/my-wife-is-obsessed-with-my-ex-what-should-i-do/
Re: My Wife Is Obsessed With My Ex, What Should I Do? by lekjons(m): 9:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
you aren't manly enough.. i think..

tell her you're her fùcking husband and you won't take any more of her shîts!angry

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian League Of Manchelors Demand Public Apology From Linda Ikeji / I Was Dumped After Buying My Wedding Dress / Do Ladies Find It Hard To Leave A Dude Cheating On Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.