Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,455 members, 7,850,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

Paternity Unknown - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Paternity Unknown (501 Views)

Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 / Can I Have Paternity Test Without My Husband's Knowledge / Boyfriend Is Finding Out Details About Me From An Unknown Source. Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paternity Unknown by gennypearl(f): 11:23pm On Feb 29, 2016
Hi Marital Ties
I'm in my late 20's, hoping to settle down soon but all to no avail. I had s3x with a guy I've known for more than 10 years on the 3rd of Jan this year. I felt bad about it, I used postinor 2 and decided to move  on with my life. Later I met this great guy I loved at first sight, charming and loving. I couldn't resist him and we had s4x that same week, 7th and 8th of january. I came back home because I only went for a vacation.

I found out I'm pregnant not quite long,I'm devastated.  I told the first guy about it (though I have doubts because I used emergency oral contraceptive immediately we had s3x)he said I can't keep it because he does not have a job and he is still struggling. I didn't want to inform the...
...second guy because he claimed he didn't ejàculate in me but I told him anyway after I made some research and found out pre-ejàculate can cause pregnancy. He disclaimed the paternity, he said he has low sperm count and he just started treatment. I don't have money for DNA test, I don't have a job, I'm alone and confused. The problem here now is I have...

...been warned severally by spiritualists ( Pastors and Prophetess) never to abort or I will die. I'm going to do the abortion anyway because I can't carry the burden alone. I'm scared. My dreams, my hopes and my life is about to end and I'm scared.
Please help advice this subscriber on how to handle this situation.
The End.

Source: http://gennypearl..com.ng/2016/02/paternity-unknown.html?m=1
Re: Paternity Unknown by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 29, 2016
We are tired of all these fictional stories from all these bloggers. Kilode?
Re: Paternity Unknown by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
If she had thought of all these dreams and aspirations, etc before having sex, we wouldn't be reading this.

She's even fortunate its pregnancy. Supposing it was some incurable sexual transmitted disease?

2 guys within the space of 4days and no form of protection?
Re: Paternity Unknown by AfroKnight: 11:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
Bloggers be forming story like English comprehension.
Re: Paternity Unknown by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 29, 2016
Women? Man weh dey date them weh no gree say he dey date half human-half demon, d man go soon join him ancestors. After lucifer, na them be 2nd in hierarchy of deceit oh. If u hear "Love is blind, love is blind" na wicked woman prayer be dat. Infact, to hear woman is to run.

Had sex 3times with different men within 5days and wants to change a person's paternity for life. Only God know how many children know their papa and how many papa know their children for this world sef.

That's why them no get value for my eyes. B4 woman go see my favour (financial and marital), she go don sleep 21 different mountain till she lean pass broom. Na to use them, eat their food and money pay pass.

1 Like

Re: Paternity Unknown by poshestmina(f): 11:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Low sperm count and just started treatment cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Paternity Unknown by yomi007k(m): 11:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
I've seen ds movie before
Re: Paternity Unknown by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 01, 2016
If I were the girl, I wud keep the baby..besides it's all her fault..she had sex without protection with these men who are juz Hot as she was...

Yes, struggle is part of being a mother but any mother can surpass all obstacles if she is brave enough to face them even she's alone...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Are You Gonna Feel? / Love For Europe Based Singles / Lady Exposes Woman Sending Her Death Threats Because Of Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.