Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,061 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Pics - #buynaijagrownaija Is A Scam! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics - #buynaijagrownaija Is A Scam! (667 Views)

Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam / Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President / "Chibok Girls Is A Scam" Pro Buhari Group Blast Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics - #buynaijagrownaija Is A Scam! by sirscripture: 11:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
Senators (common advocate and CCB crooner) came on Social Media to advertised #BuyNaijaGrowNaija. Maybe they just wanted to trend. One even went as far as buying 10shoes from a crafty fellow ( shoes that you wont see him wearing).
These people we call leaders want the masses to create their own world because they (Polithiefians) are too busy living their own expensive life. Senated President wanted Nigerians to patronise Nigerians but he still bought a car that iNNOson didnt manufacture. Maybe he isnt a Nigerian. While his obama looking good colleague shamed his conscience by lunching a book that was not published in Nigeria.
Anyways, thats not where im really going. Just this morning I saw 45 brand new Ford Jeeps, 2016 model. A brand new Porche was leading the wheels. After doing my tatafo job I discovered these cars are bought by the Government of Nigeria, for purpose not transparent to me. But if we are really sincere about growing our economy, Sen. President Bukola should not have wasted several millions on a car whose previous brother can be diagnosed and treated for same cruising purpose. And if he really needed a new car, Innoson should have been the bestt option. But he opted out instead and prefer to grow another man's business at the detriment of his own people.
Even just lask week Elrufai of Kaduna State brought in Escalade too. INNOSSON dey there o!!!

Re: Pics - #buynaijagrownaija Is A Scam! by vkon2(m): 11:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
I think buy naija products to grow naira, innosonneed to start manufacturing cars that is affordable to the average Nigerian, at least from#2m and below, if he truly what to grow his business world wide.... Am VKON, just trying to make common sense cool

1 Like

Re: Pics - #buynaijagrownaija Is A Scam! by poshestmina(f): 11:43pm On Feb 29, 2016
Only for the poor

1 Like

Re: Pics - #buynaijagrownaija Is A Scam! by vkon2(m): 11:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
Re: Pics - #buynaijagrownaija Is A Scam! by sirscripture: 7:51am On Mar 01, 2016
vkon2:
I think buy naija products to grow naira, innosonneed to start manufacturing cars that is affordable to the average Nigerian, at least from#2m and below, if he truly what to grow his business world wide.... Am VKON, just trying to make common sense cool

Yes..he needs to give us reliable cheap cars but government officials need to patronise him too. Like the did with Peugeot.

1 Like

Re: Pics - #buynaijagrownaija Is A Scam! by vkon2(m): 8:09am On Mar 01, 2016
sirscripture:

Yes..he needs to give us reliable cheap cars but government officials need to patronise him too. Like the did with Peugeot.
for the Govt official, they believe the public office is an opportunity to live a big and fat life style

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Has Schooled Vp Osinbajo On Roads Constructed By Gej / It Is A Win Win Situation For Election Losers And Wailers. / How Do You Convince The Northern Nigeria Region Inhabitant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.