Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Are You More Into Looks Or Brain - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You More Into Looks Or Brain (1332 Views)

“why Your Side Chick Looks Hotter Than Your Wife” - Reno Omokri / Unmasked! Sia, 41, Looks Youthful And Confident Without Her Trademark Wig At LAX / Hilarious This Bride Looks So Pissed Feeding Her Newly Wedded Husband (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You More Into Looks Or Brain by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 01, 2016
Are you attracted to a person cause of looks or brains
Re: Are You More Into Looks Or Brain by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 01, 2016
Brain....I like to chat to a witty person...surely the convo won't get dry.
Re: Are You More Into Looks Or Brain by geez18(m): 6:48am On Mar 01, 2016
both in good measure

1 Like

Re: Are You More Into Looks Or Brain by nanauju(f): 6:52am On Mar 01, 2016
I'll will go with brains anytime. smiley
Experience has taught me better. But not all good looking people are dull
Re: Are You More Into Looks Or Brain by Jadekitana(f): 6:57am On Mar 01, 2016
Naaah i'd prefer he's very intelligent. We should be able to communicate properly, he should be far more intelligent than I am, in that way I can respect him. But too much intelligence comes with a disadvantage! I'v dated 2 first class graduates who decided to keep touring round the world to further their education! Not even love could get in their way.
Re: Are You More Into Looks Or Brain by peeparty(m): 7:04am On Mar 01, 2016
Brain Mara's really, can't imagine having a conversation with a dulladinho and all he or she dos is nod to the movement of my lips.
Re: Are You More Into Looks Or Brain by missdebs(f): 7:05am On Mar 01, 2016
i am sapio sexual, drawn to intelligent conversations
Re: Are You More Into Looks Or Brain by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 01, 2016
Y'all keep saying brain,. Would u date a very intelligent person dat looks like a gorilla? Nothing feels better Dan waking up to a very beautiful lady or a handsome man every morning in ur bed.. When u re married u will understand better
Re: Are You More Into Looks Or Brain by nanauju(f): 7:13am On Mar 01, 2016
Ighoga898:
Y'all keep saying brain,. Would u date a very intelligent person dat looks like a gorilla? Nothing feels better Dan waking up to a very beautiful lady or a handsome man every morning in ur bed.. When u re married u will understand better
How about waking up to a beautiful woman or man without sense. Do you prefer that?
Re: Are You More Into Looks Or Brain by sEGXY2(m): 7:13am On Mar 01, 2016
See errbody dey claim sapio sexual, as for me i'll go 4 beauty then develop her brain.
Re: Are You More Into Looks Or Brain by dareyyyy(m): 7:15am On Mar 01, 2016
The look first then brain. Brain cnt b seen from the outsde until u move closer.
Re: Are You More Into Looks Or Brain by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 01, 2016
nanauju:

How about waking up to a beautiful woman or man without sense. Do you prefer that?
u won't know he or she has no sense until conversation has begun.. But looks is d first thing dat everyone notices about u..
Re: Are You More Into Looks Or Brain by GoldenJAT(m): 7:18am On Mar 01, 2016
If I choose d 2 nko? I like beautiful gals oooooh.... Mk I no lie...
Re: Are You More Into Looks Or Brain by crismark(m): 7:23am On Mar 01, 2016
I love beautiful gals o but u must get brain......
Re: Are You More Into Looks Or Brain by Rone16(f): 8:13am On Mar 01, 2016
Brains majorly but coupled with looks
Re: Are You More Into Looks Or Brain by iceberylin(m): 8:34am On Mar 01, 2016
YA'LL SHOULD REMEMBER KIDS GET MORE IQ FROM MOM.....
I AINT RAISING NO DUMMIES

2 Likes

Re: Are You More Into Looks Or Brain by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:40am On Mar 01, 2016
nanauju:
I'll will go with brains anytime. smiley
Experience has taught me better. But not all good looking people are dull

Experience has taught you well.
Re: Are You More Into Looks Or Brain by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:43am On Mar 01, 2016
1st thing that attracts anyone is usually the looks, not many people are into intelligence let's be honest, most people's conversation doesn't get further than, how far, what's up, where are you, how are you, and what u doing? when u speak of intelligence u are talking about someone smart and has opinions on a lot of things, has his or her own ideas, views and more, intelligent people aren't necessarily attractive, what most people want is good looks, fun to talk to and have around, good sense of humour, maybe a good cook and all that, intelligence is really far away..

3 Likes

Re: Are You More Into Looks Or Brain by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 01, 2016
Mariamoyiza:
Both. I often place my hands more on intelligency because it makes me to determine how far we could go as friends whereas looks could be important when meeting someone for the first time.
Re: Are You More Into Looks Or Brain by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 01, 2016
both biko....
Re: Are You More Into Looks Or Brain by nanauju(f): 9:08am On Mar 01, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Experience has taught you well.
tongue
Re: Are You More Into Looks Or Brain by Ultimatesammie(m): 9:11am On Mar 01, 2016
Its funny how the application of intelligence stated here is being limited to conversation hahahaha wat intelligent conversation abeg, how dat one go take care of the family, if interesting convo is the yardstick for intelligence the world for dey at a different level.
Re: Are You More Into Looks Or Brain by halfricanadian(f): 9:12am On Mar 01, 2016
Average looks with a high tech brains is enof for me

I dont need a so mch good looking guy abeg who don use beauty solve life threathen issues? undecided
Re: Are You More Into Looks Or Brain by Nature8(m): 9:30am On Mar 01, 2016
I go for Looks first.. Then brain will determine wether I'll fall inlove or not..

1 Like

Re: Are You More Into Looks Or Brain by skywalker240(m): 10:30am On Mar 01, 2016
beauty they say is nothing if the brain's is not there
Re: Are You More Into Looks Or Brain by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
nanauju:

tongue

naughty you, let's talk behind camera jare.... oya come
Re: Are You More Into Looks Or Brain by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 01, 2016
Both oo. But look 1st
Re: Are You More Into Looks Or Brain by Debola69(m): 2:55pm On Mar 01, 2016
Mariamoyiza:

*Picks up mic*

Oh it's gotta be both for me. A sexy body is not enough for me to experience an Orgasm.

*Drops mic*
Re: Are You More Into Looks Or Brain by zeezyoung(m): 5:55pm On Mar 01, 2016
Lol Brain Of Course " Beauty Without Brain Is A Show Of Cosmetic Foolishness" ;DLol Brain Of Course " Beauty Without Brain Is A Show Of Cosmetic Foolishness"
Re: Are You More Into Looks Or Brain by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
KashyBaby:
Brain....I like to chat to a witty person...surely the convo won't get dry.

The really brainy guys are usually reticent in nature and may actually appear dull in real life
Re: Are You More Into Looks Or Brain by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
nanauju:

unless d person is an slowpoke,, there must be a little sense in his or her head. But when u re ugly there's no two ways about it..... U re even a beautiful girl.. Would u have traded dis ur beauty 4 ugliness just to have abundant of senses..?

(1) (Reply)

Should Jobless Guys Go Into Relationships? / She Kissed Another Guy And Confesses To Her Guy..should He Forgive Or Leave Her? / Mack Zokaburg Vist Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.