Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Nigerian 'Gay' Refugee Rapes Woman In Ireland - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian 'Gay' Refugee Rapes Woman In Ireland (17287 Views)

Edo Girls Who Trekked To Italy For Prostitution Fight Bloody At Refugee Camp / Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland / Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian 'Gay' Refugee Rapes Woman In Ireland by shobroy10(m): 11:32am On Mar 01, 2016
Conji catch *WEREY*
Re: Nigerian 'Gay' Refugee Rapes Woman In Ireland by able20(m): 11:34am On Mar 01, 2016
I said it Nigerian gays and those pro gay fighters are attention seekers and fake.
Re: Nigerian 'Gay' Refugee Rapes Woman In Ireland by henrydadon(m): 11:34am On Mar 01, 2016
they will just travel abroad to go and suffer...make them stay for house hussel make dem no go hear
Re: Nigerian 'Gay' Refugee Rapes Woman In Ireland by banmee(m): 11:36am On Mar 01, 2016
amunkita:
If that is so, they should infuse blood of a gay into him so that Allah will permanently make him a gay...

Ude nwoke Amu_Ije..

A person can be gay and still find the opposite sex attractive. It's called being bisexual.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian 'Gay' Refugee Rapes Woman In Ireland by Wowzer(m): 11:36am On Mar 01, 2016
Shame on Udeh. Say No To Ra...pe. No means No!

Victim claims Udeh has given black guys a bad name, she is afraid of black guys and wouldn't enter a cab if driver is black.

If she was raped by a white guy, would it have given white guys a bad name, would she be scared of white guys and would she avoid entering a cab if the driver was white.?

I don't support rape in anyway. But bringing race into it is as disgusting as the rape.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian 'Gay' Refugee Rapes Woman In Ireland by amunkita(m): 11:36am On Mar 01, 2016
blackpanda:

Makes no sense shocked undecided

From a kid i ve no idea he exist
Re: Nigerian 'Gay' Refugee Rapes Woman In Ireland by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 01, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I know he must have realised that tOtO is sweeter than doing sh1t hole by now?? At times, I wonder why people go for sh1t hole when God exhausted all his sweet ingredients in making of tOtO..

But female shiit hole dey sweet die, try am I swear u no go back off.
Re: Nigerian 'Gay' Refugee Rapes Woman In Ireland by undefeated(m): 11:38am On Mar 01, 2016
FIVE YEARS FOR WHAT? WHY NOT LIFE AND CUT OFF HIS DRILL STRING, GIVING NIGERIA A BAD NAME
Re: Nigerian 'Gay' Refugee Rapes Woman In Ireland by amunkita(m): 11:39am On Mar 01, 2016
banmee:

A person can be gay and still find the opposite sex attractive. It's called being bisexual.

Baba, then he is bisexual nd not GAY....

well, we all know he aint gay but i think he should be made gay, so that when next he tries raping a guy, he did get a black eye..
Re: Nigerian 'Gay' Refugee Rapes Woman In Ireland by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:39am On Mar 01, 2016
adextaiwo84:

sh1t hole na sh1t hole, be it a male or a female. It's not even health wise bro
Re: Nigerian 'Gay' Refugee Rapes Woman In Ireland by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 01, 2016
charix:
...and I'm sure you'd see him on the internet venting on discussion forums over the passage of gay laws in Nigeria.
They should jail him and ensure he labours to make back every penny he leached off the system. After that he should get deported to the zoo since that's the only type of life he's used to.

They should extradite him to Nigeria so he can serve his 14yrs imprisonment in kirikiri.
Re: Nigerian 'Gay' Refugee Rapes Woman In Ireland by nastyculture: 11:41am On Mar 01, 2016
;
BeeBeeOoh:
I know he must have realised that tOtO is sweeter than doing sh1t hole by now?? At times, I wonder why people go for sh1t hole when God exhausted all his sweet ingredients in making of tOtO..
grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian 'Gay' Refugee Rapes Woman In Ireland by obailala(m): 11:43am On Mar 01, 2016
As usual, another evil witch has set up a brother and messed his entire life up. May we be delivered of the spirit of konji and the hordes of problems it could bring. undecided
Re: Nigerian 'Gay' Refugee Rapes Woman In Ireland by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 01, 2016
frenchpharaoh1:

They should extradite him to Nigeria so he can serve his 14yrs imprisonment in kirikiri.
That man is not gay. Real gay individuals like Bisi Alimi can't get arrested for raping females like the animal in this story. He is just another bastard Nigerian abusing a system created to protect rational thinking humans, not animals from a zoo like where he belongs.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian 'Gay' Refugee Rapes Woman In Ireland by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 01, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
sh1t hole na sh1t hole, be it a male or a female. It's not even health wise bro

Lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian 'Gay' Refugee Rapes Woman In Ireland by utete: 11:48am On Mar 01, 2016
Mr udeh, enjoy your stay in prison, atleast the prison is more comfortable than any undergraduate hall of residence in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian 'Gay' Refugee Rapes Woman In Ireland by martineinstein(m): 11:49am On Mar 01, 2016
adextaiwo84:

u are a clown
Re: Nigerian 'Gay' Refugee Rapes Woman In Ireland by kingmesh: 11:50am On Mar 01, 2016
We re struggling wit d bad names oda's had given 2 dis country yet u're still committing anoda,small country lik qatar dey refuse a whole giant of africa visa cos of dis stupid pple lik una....no worry no b jail u dey go!Rat go help me treat ur f....kup
Re: Nigerian 'Gay' Refugee Rapes Woman In Ireland by 4nobody4every1: 11:51am On Mar 01, 2016
The guy is an e.diot, his asylum will likely not sail through with this issue, he will be considered a threat to the society.. angry angry
Re: Nigerian 'Gay' Refugee Rapes Woman In Ireland by 9jatatafo(m): 11:57am On Mar 01, 2016
This guy is insane because after hustling to leave Nigeria to Ireland to rape. Oga lawyer knack him 1000 years in prison
Re: Nigerian 'Gay' Refugee Rapes Woman In Ireland by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 01, 2016
martineinstein:
u are a clown

If u haven't try it b4, guy u are missing.
Re: Nigerian 'Gay' Refugee Rapes Woman In Ireland by saintandsinnerz: 12:13pm On Mar 01, 2016
masonkz:
Hypocrite Nigerians.

You come online and insult gay people and even see them beating up helpless gay people on the streets of Nigeria, yet they'd be the first to line up for visas to same countries that recognise gay people as normal people, even to the point of faking being a gay man kn order to seek asylum.

It's bad enough that you don't want gay people in Nigeria, now the fool is making it hard for the real gay people to actually leave the useless country called Nigeria.

I hope the idiot gets locked up for life.
Are you Gay?
Re: Nigerian 'Gay' Refugee Rapes Woman In Ireland by Dahveydson(m): 12:21pm On Mar 01, 2016
This is an example of what president Buhari said about Nigerians ruining our foreign image abroad but people because of God knows what refuse to see the truth in what he said.

This news item is evidence.
Re: Nigerian 'Gay' Refugee Rapes Woman In Ireland by martineinstein(m): 12:23pm On Mar 01, 2016
adextaiwo84:

If u haven't try it b4, guy u are missing.
what's the difference between u and a gay?
Re: Nigerian 'Gay' Refugee Rapes Woman In Ireland by raph101(m): 12:38pm On Mar 01, 2016
Hahahahha rubbish guy... Idiat wanna hide behind a finger. U will rot in prison
Re: Nigerian 'Gay' Refugee Rapes Woman In Ireland by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
martineinstein:
what's the difference between u and a gay?

I'm not a gay and wil never, but babe ass ehn, e sweet pass hor**ny.
Re: Nigerian 'Gay' Refugee Rapes Woman In Ireland by SilvanusII(m): 12:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
charix:
...and I'm sure you'd see him on the internet venting on discussion forums over the passage of gay laws in Nigeria.
They should jail him and ensure he labours to make back every penny he leached off the system. After that he should get deported to the zoo since that's the only type of life he's used to.

I'm sure you mean 'he'd be on forums SUPPORTING the anti-gay laws. We all know how cheapskates will do ANYTHING, say ANYTHING to leave this hell-hole of a country or get money from gullible foreigners. The person is obviously NOT gay.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian 'Gay' Refugee Rapes Woman In Ireland by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 01, 2016
saintandsinnerz:

Are you Gay?

Yes?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian 'Gay' Refugee Rapes Woman In Ireland by Jacko01: 2:19pm On Mar 01, 2016
I trust irish boys.... Dem go rape u ba fire ba force
Re: Nigerian 'Gay' Refugee Rapes Woman In Ireland by Chinom(m): 3:08pm On Mar 01, 2016
I guess he will have to 'rape' a guy in prison to prove he's gay. Otherwise his azz will be coming back to Nigeria after his jail sentence.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian 'Gay' Refugee Rapes Woman In Ireland by NollywoodFreak: 3:25pm On Mar 01, 2016
Are u gay?
masonkz:
Hypocrite Nigerians.

You come online and insult gay people and even see them beating up helpless gay people on the streets of Nigeria, yet they'd be the first to line up for visas to same countries that recognise gay people as normal people, even to the point of faking being a gay man kn order to seek asylum.

It's bad enough that you don't want gay people in Nigeria, now the fool is making it hard for the real gay people to actually leave the useless country called Nigeria.

I hope the idiot gets locked up for life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Notorious Robbers Arrested In Lagos / Keke Thief Caught And Tied With Rope In Bayelsa(photos) / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Kogi State Over Economic Hardship (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.