Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Nigerian 'Gay' Refugee Rapes Woman In Ireland - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian 'Gay' Refugee Rapes Woman In Ireland (17285 Views)

Edo Girls Who Trekked To Italy For Prostitution Fight Bloody At Refugee Camp / Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland / Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian 'Gay' Refugee Rapes Woman In Ireland by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
safarigirl:
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin......this is so hilarious..... hehehe....LMFAO grin grin grin

Walahi its not funny at all; do you know how many like him would have been bad mouthing Muslims and Nigerians in order to get asylum and eventually only to let out their real bad character all at the expense of our national image.

I bet some desperadoes e.g. some Ipobians may already be at it; probably screaming genocide and extermination, without a care of how much damage they are inflicting to our collective image.
Re: Nigerian 'Gay' Refugee Rapes Woman In Ireland by smileysmiles(f): 5:15pm On Mar 01, 2016
pcguru1:

angry Rape is not funny

God bless you
Re: Nigerian 'Gay' Refugee Rapes Woman In Ireland by Coolgent(m): 6:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
Godsaken people they are always trying to tarnish the image of our country.
PMB should pls allow them to go their own way
Re: Nigerian 'Gay' Refugee Rapes Woman In Ireland by nastyesco(m): 6:56pm On Mar 01, 2016
I don't blame ibos...if they cn kill their mother for money...why wouldn't he lie about persecution from a religion that isn't threatening his existence
Re: Nigerian 'Gay' Refugee Rapes Woman In Ireland by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 01, 2016
SilvanusII:

I'm sure you mean 'he'd be on forums SUPPORTING the anti-gay laws.
#Fail. A person like him would always stay first in line to rain curses on homosexuals. I've seen his type, them plenty for England. If you don't secretly look into their visa history you'd think a gay man stole his wife.
We all know how cheapskates will do ANYTHING, say ANYTHING to leave this hell-hole of a country or get money from gullible foreigners.
True.
The person is obviously NOT gay.
I know. The story didn't surprise me one bit. His type are a dime a dozen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian 'Gay' Refugee Rapes Woman In Ireland by saintandsinnerz: 7:47pm On Mar 01, 2016
masonkz:

Yes?
Ok fair play to you for accepting what you are

1 Like

Re: Nigerian 'Gay' Refugee Rapes Woman In Ireland by Zalam5: 8:20pm On Mar 01, 2016
undecided
Did he use gold cycle?? cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Keke Thief Caught And Tied With Rope In Bayelsa(photos) / 10 Most Evil And Wicked People In History with pics / 3 Nigerians Held In Hyderabad-India For Cheating 2 Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.