Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

I Love Caressing My Victims Breasts Before Robbing Them- Robber Confess - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Love Caressing My Victims Breasts Before Robbing Them- Robber Confess (26480 Views)

Armed Robbers In Delta Tie Dog For Barking As They Tried Robbing (pics / How A Burglar Slept With Family Before Robbing Them / How I Sent My Victims To Prison In Togo - Fraduster Confesses (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Caressing My Victims Breasts Before Robbing Them- Robber Confess by dre11(m): 8:47am On Mar 01, 2016
Robbery suspect who fondles victims’ breasts nabbed

Two robbery suspects were arrested by operatives of the Lagos State Police Command on Monday.
They are Abdullahi Isiaka and another identified as Abel.

The duo, it was learnt used to be members of a four-man gang including Governor and Brigadier, who have since been arrested.
They were nabbed around Ijora-Badia on Monday morning, while they were going for an operation on their motorcycle.

Unfortunately for them, policemen were raiding motorcycles flouting traffic laws in that axis, leading to their arrest and the recovery of a gun.

According to the police, Isiaka usually pleasured himself by handling the breasts of his female victims before dispossessing them of their valuables.

He was said to have confessed that caressing the breasts of his female victims before robbing them made him very happy.

The suspects, it was gathered, are currently in the custody of operatives of the Federal Anti-Robbery Sqaud ( FSARS), where they disclosed their mode of operation.

It was learnt that they usually slept near the railway and during work rush hours, waylay their victims, mostly lone walkers, who they trap in their midst.

He said: “They target lone figures, put the person in their middle and rob the person. Once they get a victim, Brigadier would bring out gun and order the victim to cooperate with them.

“Isiaka targets women. Once they catch a female victim, Isiaka would start caressing her breasts. He said that caressing breasts before robbing the person used to make him feel happy.”

According to the source, Isiaka confessed that the gang once robbed a victim who had dollars, adding that he used his share of the loot to buy a motorcycle, which they used for easy escape.

“He said he used his share of the money to buy motorcycle and after that, he started his own operation with Abel. He said they usually robbed at Ebute-Metta, Apapa, Wharf and Ikeja and that he handles the gun,” said the police source.

http://thenationonlineng.net/robbery-suspect-who-fondles-victims-breasts-nabbed/
Re: I Love Caressing My Victims Breasts Before Robbing Them- Robber Confess by Destined2win: 8:49am On Mar 01, 2016
Pervert cum robber!

19 Likes

Re: I Love Caressing My Victims Breasts Before Robbing Them- Robber Confess by madridguy(m): 8:50am On Mar 01, 2016
eleyi gidi gan ooo.

8 Likes

Re: I Love Caressing My Victims Breasts Before Robbing Them- Robber Confess by dre11(m): 8:53am On Mar 01, 2016
“Isiaka targets women. Once they catch a female victim, Isiaka would start caressing her breasts. He said that caressing breasts before robbing the person used to make him feel happy.”

pervert

the witches following this guy from the village are so determined to send him to jail by all means

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Caressing My Victims Breasts Before Robbing Them- Robber Confess by Aminat508(f): 8:55am On Mar 01, 2016
Eleyii gidi gan o grin

5 Likes

Re: I Love Caressing My Victims Breasts Before Robbing Them- Robber Confess by nepapole(m): 9:00am On Mar 01, 2016
Oniranu ole.. grin

7 Likes

Re: I Love Caressing My Victims Breasts Before Robbing Them- Robber Confess by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 01, 2016
You caressing Prison will make you feel happier.

You will caress the walls of kirikiri prison until you die.

25 Likes

Re: I Love Caressing My Victims Breasts Before Robbing Them- Robber Confess by Omotayor123(f): 9:28am On Mar 01, 2016
Eran! undecided Maybe him mama no breast feed him wella embarassed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Caressing My Victims Breasts Before Robbing Them- Robber Confess by tooman: 11:11am On Mar 01, 2016
Hhmmm imagin.
Re: I Love Caressing My Victims Breasts Before Robbing Them- Robber Confess by bqlekan(m): 11:11am On Mar 01, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy shey males sef dey included? grin
Re: I Love Caressing My Victims Breasts Before Robbing Them- Robber Confess by braine(m): 11:12am On Mar 01, 2016
grin
Re: I Love Caressing My Victims Breasts Before Robbing Them- Robber Confess by kpeteman(m): 11:13am On Mar 01, 2016
I blame Buhari for this!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Caressing My Victims Breasts Before Robbing Them- Robber Confess by Beehshorp(m): 11:13am On Mar 01, 2016
Oya de go kirikiri people wey go caress ur "yansh" before banging u plenty...

Hopeless senseless frustrated myopic pervert cum robber

7 Likes

Re: I Love Caressing My Victims Breasts Before Robbing Them- Robber Confess by emydot(m): 11:13am On Mar 01, 2016
End Time Robber
Re: I Love Caressing My Victims Breasts Before Robbing Them- Robber Confess by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 01, 2016
+-
Re: I Love Caressing My Victims Breasts Before Robbing Them- Robber Confess by trailblaiza(m): 11:13am On Mar 01, 2016
angry
Re: I Love Caressing My Victims Breasts Before Robbing Them- Robber Confess by Chibby90: 11:14am On Mar 01, 2016
They will caress his brain in jail
Re: I Love Caressing My Victims Breasts Before Robbing Them- Robber Confess by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 01, 2016
Yet another digger digger breast fondler.
What a balsamic introvert.
Inadjucating the fact of a trikuris tiskurea embedded in the flappy flaps of the chest in feminine, yet he's is a fan. What a pity!

Anyways...

DrabeeyWasHere
Re: I Love Caressing My Victims Breasts Before Robbing Them- Robber Confess by Niyinficient(m): 11:14am On Mar 01, 2016
Omotayor123:
Eran! undecided
Maybe him mama no breast feed him wella embarassed

grin grin grin na only him mama dey at fault?
Re: I Love Caressing My Victims Breasts Before Robbing Them- Robber Confess by strawberryinc(m): 11:14am On Mar 01, 2016
Mad man... walahi konji na bastard
Re: I Love Caressing My Victims Breasts Before Robbing Them- Robber Confess by holuwerpelume: 11:15am On Mar 01, 2016
lol...endtime ole
Re: I Love Caressing My Victims Breasts Before Robbing Them- Robber Confess by So4baba(m): 11:15am On Mar 01, 2016
When devil really packaged you for prison,, this is the result
Re: I Love Caressing My Victims Breasts Before Robbing Them- Robber Confess by rizkidrocks(m): 11:15am On Mar 01, 2016
dats jus sad angry.... Iranu, abasha undecided
Re: I Love Caressing My Victims Breasts Before Robbing Them- Robber Confess by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 01, 2016
Hell bound Endtime Robber.

1 Like

Re: I Love Caressing My Victims Breasts Before Robbing Them- Robber Confess by emilyone(f): 11:16am On Mar 01, 2016
Ah! Women don sufferrrrr!!!

4 Likes

Re: I Love Caressing My Victims Breasts Before Robbing Them- Robber Confess by KingsWillRoyal: 11:18am On Mar 01, 2016
women are powerful
Re: I Love Caressing My Victims Breasts Before Robbing Them- Robber Confess by 5starmilitant: 11:19am On Mar 01, 2016
The four walls of kirikiri are hungrily waiting for you to come and caress them. Hurry up boy

2 Likes

Re: I Love Caressing My Victims Breasts Before Robbing Them- Robber Confess by henrydadon(m): 11:19am On Mar 01, 2016
[size=14pt]he should go and caress nippless inside prison..oloshi[/size]
Re: I Love Caressing My Victims Breasts Before Robbing Them- Robber Confess by Ask4bigneyo(m): 11:20am On Mar 01, 2016
Na wa o
Re: I Love Caressing My Victims Breasts Before Robbing Them- Robber Confess by Smellymouth: 11:20am On Mar 01, 2016
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Phone Thief Caught By Vigilante In Delta,His Face Disorganised With Beating(pics / Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures / Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.