Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down (26486 Views)

Police Arrest Olamide Precious Ajayi For Blackmailing Her Sugar-Daddy In Ondo / DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video / Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down by Made4NaijaM4N: 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2019
Lady gets boy arrested for blackmailing her because she turned him down in #AdoEkiti

Lady gets boy arrested for blackmailing her because she turned him down in Ado Ekiti

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4cw78jH5d9/

Source
https://www.made4naija.com/lady-gets-boy-arrested-for-blackmailing-her-because-she-turned-him-down/

4 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down by zainam: 5:10pm On Nov 04, 2019
cool
Re: Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down by iamJ(m): 5:30pm On Nov 04, 2019
no girl born of a woman can arrest me

onto wetin?

unless the presidency of nigeria is after me, nobody else get level

she dey mad wella

14 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down by Bola146(f): 5:34pm On Nov 04, 2019
Na by force Oniranu omo
Re: Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down by Kingrexyl(m): 5:38pm On Nov 04, 2019
iamJ:
onto wetin?
she dey mad wella
Ode!

204 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down by iamJ(m): 5:41pm On Nov 04, 2019
Kingrexyl:
Ode!
oga desperation

we have seen ur number

girls dont like desperate guys, ure wasting ur time grin

6 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down by Kingrexyl(m): 5:42pm On Nov 04, 2019
iamJ:
oga desperation
we have seen ur number

girls dont like desperate guys, ure wasting ur time grin
Ode!

170 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down by angelEmade: 6:06pm On Nov 04, 2019
wait!
pls wait!!

oya check my siggy and signup
Re: Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down by Slawormir: 7:39pm On Nov 04, 2019
As a real niggarrr
If you blackmail any female relative of mine

I swear your ass is going down

As a real niggarrr i can pull the trigger at any time

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down by 1kbusiness: 7:40pm On Nov 04, 2019
I really do not understand. Blackmailed her with what exactly?

Did he see her doing something? Give us the full story na.

Lemme pitch my tenth here to inform you that we're still making your logos into a 3D variant today for just 1k.

We can also create a new minimalist logo for you for a fee if you want.
So start sending in your messages today.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down by Seffykb(f): 7:41pm On Nov 04, 2019
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down by Kharol1234: 7:41pm On Nov 04, 2019
Ok so what happen
Re: Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down by ijewejones: 7:41pm On Nov 04, 2019
Seems blackmailing people is now another 'kind' of hustle in naija...

Samson Ameh is doing so to me on business section of nairaland grin
Re: Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down by Zombiekiller010: 7:42pm On Nov 04, 2019
O ga o
Re: Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down by Brandstudio01: 7:42pm On Nov 04, 2019
shocked shocked
I'm just enjoying the comments after a hectic workday. This Forum is indeed interesting. One of its Kind

Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery

4 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down by invigilator(m): 7:42pm On Nov 04, 2019
So there's no details of the blackmail... Laslas na nude photos sha
Re: Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:42pm On Nov 04, 2019
Serves the idiot right.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down by Netanya(f): 7:42pm On Nov 04, 2019
Ayii!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down by iCauseTrouble: 7:42pm On Nov 04, 2019
Re: Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 04, 2019
Blackmail is not a good act. Handle your grievances maturely.
But how are we sure this is the full story?

Girls can accuse you of stealing satan these days.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:42pm On Nov 04, 2019
iamJ:
onto wetin?
she dey mad wella

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down by Offpoint: 7:43pm On Nov 04, 2019
I need a product packages printer ASAP for urgent job....

you'll be printing 2kg and 5kg rice package
Re: Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down by NaijaHeadlines: 7:43pm On Nov 04, 2019
Hmm..
Re: Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down by BatleFox: 7:44pm On Nov 04, 2019
iamJ:

onto wetin?

she dey mad wella

Feel free to walk into any police station and slap the woman at the counter. Or better still open a thread and insult Dominique well to see if there is anything like NL arresst.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 04, 2019
That guy's atom laptop cant run GTA5, he ended keep playing good old San Andreas, if only he played GTA-5 he wouldnt have ended up in that situation...get this Alienware 15 laptop for sale here https://www.nairaland.com/5500274/alienware-15-gaming-laptop-sale to play high demanding games in your PC
Re: Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:44pm On Nov 04, 2019
invigilator:
So there's no details of the blackmail... Laslas na nude photos sha
I witness one before , I never knew it was because the girl turn down my Friend, my friend have been forming how she has been fucking that girl on top of lies and she even goes to extent that some of his other friends Bleep her too, he claimed the babe get impregnated and aborted twice for him, the babe wey me dey crunsh for , walahi, I don believe ham oo because of them live on same street until casala burst some day wey this babe hear from our mouth . by the time the girl start shouting on top of my guy in street with all form of names abuse and cursed, na later my guy confessed say na because of her shakara make him dey spoil her too, this case no bi small, even elders intervene, my guy no even sense or smell her pant self, I assuming I know, we no even ask that girl self

10 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down by mumumugu(m): 7:44pm On Nov 04, 2019
yu
Re: Lady Gets Boy Arrested For Blackmailing Her Because She Turned Him Down by ijewejones: 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2019
Seems blackmailing people is now another 'kind' of hustle in naija...

Samson Ameh is doing so to me on business section of nairaland grin because i exposed his 'how to make 250,000k referring schools' and he is owing me as well

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Warns Nigeria, African Countries Over Debt Burden. / 43-Year-Old Uncle Defiles 11-Year-Old Niece Thrice (Photo) / Young Man Shot Dead By Cultists At His Home In Bayelsa. Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.