Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Kanye & Kim Kardashian Vs Olajumoke's Husband - photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye & Kim Kardashian Vs Olajumoke's Husband - photos (50434 Views)

Kim Kardashian Vs Moyo Lawal, Who Nailed The Nude Glitter Look Better? / Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) / Don't They Just Look Alike? Rihanna Vs Olajumoke "Breadseller" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye & Kim Kardashian Vs Olajumoke's Husband - photos by ooshinibos: 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2016
rheether:
Kanye west is leading the way meaning he is the boss. Olajumoke Husband is following closely while jumoke leads the way.
Thank you , ..and that's what we were telling the Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Kanye & Kim Kardashian Vs Olajumoke's Husband - photos by NobleAngell(f): 3:12pm On Mar 01, 2016
Liljeez:
I cant wait to have a child with you
Huh? I resemble Sophie Momodu?
Re: Kanye & Kim Kardashian Vs Olajumoke's Husband - photos by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 01, 2016
Emmatdayo:
true talk sha
nasoo
Re: Kanye & Kim Kardashian Vs Olajumoke's Husband - photos by moyin2009: 3:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
rheether:
Kanye west is leading the way meaning he is the boss. Olajumoke Husband is following closely while jumoke leads the way.
. In an ideal society your wife must be in front while you shed or protect her back, therefore Kanye missed it while Olajumoke husband got it right. Egungun NLA ni keyin igbale.

3 Likes

Re: Kanye & Kim Kardashian Vs Olajumoke's Husband - photos by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
rheether:

You are female abi

Pray to find the kind of husband that will feel too big to carry your child.

Women always pushing other women down and promoting patriarchy

4 Likes

Re: Kanye & Kim Kardashian Vs Olajumoke's Husband - photos by AustinBlinks(m): 3:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
It's all about charisma and body language. Olajumoke's hubby had a look that makes one think he was forced to carry the child. look at his face and his downed shoulders, Now Kanye carried the child like he's happy to, like he's proud to do so, something like "The child is mine and i literally snatched her from ma wife to hold her" Everything is all bout the look and charisma. Inferiority complex at work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye & Kim Kardashian Vs Olajumoke's Husband - photos by clickwtB(m): 3:55pm On Mar 01, 2016
BAD BELLE AND INFERIORITY COMPLEX!!!I ALSO CARRY MY CHILD WHEN MY PATNER IS FIT TO BACK HER.!!!
Re: Kanye & Kim Kardashian Vs Olajumoke's Husband - photos by nenedima(f): 4:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
grin
rheether:

1 Like

Re: Kanye & Kim Kardashian Vs Olajumoke's Husband - photos by froshjay(m): 4:03pm On Mar 01, 2016
[quote author=fhunmi post=43381352][/quote]wat the Bleep does dat even mean?? She's in front means she's the boss.. Nigga get a lyf
Re: Kanye & Kim Kardashian Vs Olajumoke's Husband - photos by barnabas91: 4:15pm On Mar 01, 2016
rheether:

smh+smile
Nigerians will always create meaning to everything
like seriously, we are d problem to ourselves in this country.
Abba!
I tire for una o

1 Like

Re: Kanye & Kim Kardashian Vs Olajumoke's Husband - photos by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 01, 2016
This is a simple analogy, why are some people brain dead in Nigeria. Kanye is a self made man and Ola-whatever husband is such a poor fellow. Kanye carries their baby cos he wants to but Ola's husband carries their baby cos he ain't gat no choice.
Re: Kanye & Kim Kardashian Vs Olajumoke's Husband - photos by Liljeez(m): 4:25pm On Mar 01, 2016
NobleAngell:
Huh? I resemble Sophie Momodu?
U dont have to....this is enough for me

1 Like

Re: Kanye & Kim Kardashian Vs Olajumoke's Husband - photos by Topestbilly(m): 4:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
rheether:

I need to start following u for d hates u'v got for jumoke...

2 Likes

Re: Kanye & Kim Kardashian Vs Olajumoke's Husband - photos by thelish(f): 6:20pm On Mar 01, 2016
holluwai:
Bless!!! The aura around olajumoke shows that she being bossy like.

Bossy like wey gree hawk bread?
Re: Kanye & Kim Kardashian Vs Olajumoke's Husband - photos by Dupsy387(f): 6:56pm On Mar 01, 2016
Thts Nigerians for u
Re: Kanye & Kim Kardashian Vs Olajumoke's Husband - photos by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
Op, don't U know Nigerians before They like hearing divorce stories.. they will talk and talk and talk until married friends or celebs divorce each other.. they no dey taya to ridicule and condemn.. if olajumoke husband wise, simply ignore the negative side remarks people are saying.. just focus on bn a supportive husband, and wish your wife well and protected with God's protection.

1 Like

Re: Kanye & Kim Kardashian Vs Olajumoke's Husband - photos by NobleAngell(f): 7:12pm On Mar 01, 2016
Liljeez:
U dont have to....this is enough for me
That doesn't look like a baby mama material tho.
Re: Kanye & Kim Kardashian Vs Olajumoke's Husband - photos by holluwai(m): 7:25pm On Mar 01, 2016
You have no idea of people's true attitude until they're rich.

thelish:

Bossy like wey gree hawk bread?
Re: Kanye & Kim Kardashian Vs Olajumoke's Husband - photos by mira4u: 7:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
grin funny comparison
Re: Kanye & Kim Kardashian Vs Olajumoke's Husband - photos by ahamonyeka(m): 8:04pm On Mar 01, 2016
decatalyst:
Some people are not just happy with this Olajumoke story deep down.

Bad belle dey stunt progress and people don't know.

If APC, PDP, APGA, FRESH party do anything commendable, appreciate whoever did it. After all, we are one big family called NIGERIA.

Remember, in a family, views and character maybe different but they are bond with love.

Lets not allow bad blood and sentiments rub us of sound and pragmatic judgement.
guy this story of olajumoke get as e be o...why don't you just smoke as I have done now so that you think or reason well.

Am on my third bottle with a rap of warri weed.
#youcantryitandsee#
Re: Kanye & Kim Kardashian Vs Olajumoke's Husband - photos by Liljeez(m): 8:13pm On Mar 01, 2016
NobleAngell:
That doesn't look like a baby mama material tho.
Im not even talking babymama-ish....
U suppose knw na
Re: Kanye & Kim Kardashian Vs Olajumoke's Husband - photos by NobleAngell(f): 8:25pm On Mar 01, 2016
Liljeez:
Im not even talking babymama-ish....
U suppose knw na
Pls enlighten me.
Re: Kanye & Kim Kardashian Vs Olajumoke's Husband - photos by winniz: 8:36pm On Mar 01, 2016
How can someone compare Kanye & Kim and that Ugly, filthy bread seller and her wretched looking husband undecided
Re: Kanye & Kim Kardashian Vs Olajumoke's Husband - photos by decatalyst(m): 8:38pm On Mar 01, 2016
ahamonyeka:
guy this story of olajumoke get as e be o...why don't you just smoke as I have done now so that you think or reason well.

Am on my third bottle with a rap of warri weed.
#youcantryitandsee#

"smoke" don't bring life winkthey kill it!

A drop of water brings a life... wink
Re: Kanye & Kim Kardashian Vs Olajumoke's Husband - photos by Liljeez(m): 8:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
NobleAngell:
Pls enlighten me.
Are u telling me uve neva thought abt marriage
Re: Kanye & Kim Kardashian Vs Olajumoke's Husband - photos by EnterPRO: 9:14pm On Mar 01, 2016
his problem is the way he carries himself, not his carrying the baby.

whoever is dressing up Olajumoke should tu.sh up the man too and give him more swag pls.

what Kanye and JayZ have on him is their swag, and that's cos they make their own money - hence the caption on the trending photo.

1 Like

Re: Kanye & Kim Kardashian Vs Olajumoke's Husband - photos by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 01, 2016
tartarus:
Are you sane? smiley
Help me and ask her ooo.

She doesn't know when two people are married, they become one.
And God or luck may choose to bless them through one person .
It may be through wife or husband.

I don't know why people don't just get it.

1 Like

Re: Kanye & Kim Kardashian Vs Olajumoke's Husband - photos by tolaxin(m): 11:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
rheether:

I have been noticing your comments about this olajumoke..

You are really a hopeless hater
Re: Kanye & Kim Kardashian Vs Olajumoke's Husband - photos by pelumi67(m): 12:32am On Mar 02, 2016
Most of the haters carry pass wetin hin husband carry n dey are here posting rubbish. I beg mind ur biznezz.
Re: Kanye & Kim Kardashian Vs Olajumoke's Husband - photos by pelumi67(m): 12:33am On Mar 02, 2016
tolaxin:

I have been noticing your comments about this olajumoke..

You are really a hopeless hater
U are no1 hater
Re: Kanye & Kim Kardashian Vs Olajumoke's Husband - photos by thelish(f): 3:45am On Mar 02, 2016
holluwai:
You have no idea of people's true attitude until they're rich.

Really? So d man dat is not bossy like, how many things he gree hawk?
Re: Kanye & Kim Kardashian Vs Olajumoke's Husband - photos by holluwai(m): 10:39am On Mar 02, 2016
My dear I may not be able to speak for her family but I'm only saying what I see from the picture. So because she's fortunate to hit the jackpot literarily she should start forming boss, is that what you're saying? Do you know if the husband works in a morgue or something? Please don't sound cynical as we are in a modern age where anyone can become anything overnight and if that's how she chooses to live herself it's simply left for the husband to tell what he wants to do......continue being her boy or not.

thelish:

Really? So d man dat is not bossy like, how many things he gree hawk?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnenna Nwabueze Shares Throwback Scene From 'Living In Bondage' & New Photos / Portable Performs At NBA Concert, Lawyers Stage Walkout / King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.