Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Abductor Of Ese-Oruru Flown To Abuja By Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abductor Of Ese-Oruru Flown To Abuja By Police (20270 Views)

Mohammed Gudaji Kazaure Shoots Himself, Flown To Dubai (photos) / DSS Arrests Victor Umeh, Flown To Abuja In Handcuffs / Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abductor Of Ese-Oruru Flown To Abuja By Police by hesiod: 12:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
Irore:

At least they have made love to the Inspector General's office in Abuja flown in a plane. Benefit of sexual immorality.
They are now "famous" too. Maybe endorsements will follow like olajumoke?
Re: Abductor Of Ese-Oruru Flown To Abuja By Police by mikaael(m): 12:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
Luckylife:
The abductor should be dealt with constitutional , all the collaborators should be fish out. this is how chibok girls were abductor without the consent of their parents.

ur skul shud b investigated..
Re: Abductor Of Ese-Oruru Flown To Abuja By Police by lottomkyes10(m): 12:47pm On Mar 01, 2016
its my option that the boy should not just be punish but his in responsible father should be more dealt with because in he is chief offender I'm this matter.

1 Like

Re: Abductor Of Ese-Oruru Flown To Abuja By Police by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 01, 2016
Irore:

At least they have made love to the Inspector General's office in Abuja flown in a plane. Benefit of sexual immorality.
What's this one saying?

2 Likes

Re: Abductor Of Ese-Oruru Flown To Abuja By Police by ojeota(f): 12:55pm On Mar 01, 2016
I am happy about the news.
All said and done parents should Keep a eye on their children especially teenagers. Teenagers at her age are very adventurous and will do any thing for pleasure and to explore their bodies.
Parents should keep watch on their ward.
Re: Abductor Of Ese-Oruru Flown To Abuja By Police by Nbote(m): 12:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
Dis trend is really becoming annoying... If not for public outcry and confirmation of her real age dis case would have lingered on and eventually forgotten. Imagine the perverts even manipulating some so called audio interrogation of the girl in the name of quashing the abduction allegations. This is almost d same thing dat happened last year or so involving d Bida Emirates a pastor's daughter who unfortunately was an adult. A so called interrogation was also circulated in d media with eerily similar conversation. What is it with abducting and manipulating and forcing gals in particular to convert?? And for dis case to have lingered on dis long... Try converting a northern Muslim gal to Christianity and see or worst still abduct her and see if there won't b a riot all over the nation. Rubbish ppl.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abductor Of Ese-Oruru Flown To Abuja By Police by chuose: 1:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
Luckylife:
The abductor should be dealt with constitutional , all the collaborators should be fish out. this is how chibok girls were abductor without the consent of their parents.

They only arrest southerners, so all who collaborated being northerners will escape .

For the north they arrest their offices instead of the people.

Borno State House of Assembly gets arrested instead of the members

http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/26/efcc-seals-borno-house-of-assembly-over-allegations-of-corruption/

SAMBO Too his office was arrested instead of him.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/dasukigate-efcc-raids-ex-vp-sambos-office/

Audu was known to have stolen N11 Billion not only wasn't even arrested ,yet he ran for office under APC.
Imagine the hypocrisy

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/04/kogi-guber-audu-will-return-the-n11bn-he-stole-if-elected-apc-chairman/

2 Likes

Re: Abductor Of Ese-Oruru Flown To Abuja By Police by clemzo101(m): 1:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
mikaael:

ur skul shud b investigated..
lol

1 Like

Re: Abductor Of Ese-Oruru Flown To Abuja By Police by Sodiumdawg: 1:12pm On Mar 01, 2016
shocked

Since last year!

Poor girl has certainly been poked, diddled, reamed, straffed, jangirovered, gbenshed, nyarshed.......

She won't be the same.

No.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abductor Of Ese-Oruru Flown To Abuja By Police by Forwetinnah: 1:12pm On Mar 01, 2016
Ese isn't even 17!! Her Elder brother is only just 16 years of age. The impunity these Northerners have in this country is mind boggling!! I still ask...can a Southerner try this on a Hausa/Fulani girl even if she's an adult? A child was dragged all the way to the North, was forced/converted into a false religion and married yet sappy brains like @ mcee1 thinks it's a case of 2 people being in love? I ask again...is this how marriages are conducted in the North?? Without the consent of parents

http://www.punchng.com/im-16-ese-cant-be-17-elder-brother/

We live with animals in this country aswear down!! Barbaric ones for that matter

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abductor Of Ese-Oruru Flown To Abuja By Police by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:14pm On Mar 01, 2016
Sad.

Never should have happened.

1 Like

Re: Abductor Of Ese-Oruru Flown To Abuja By Police by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:14pm On Mar 01, 2016
alt3r3g0:
How this whole event went under the radar for many months is mind boggling
Had it being that the family did no involve the media, the case would be left unattended with the excuse that ''it is under investigation''

1 Like

Re: Abductor Of Ese-Oruru Flown To Abuja By Police by Forwetinnah: 1:15pm On Mar 01, 2016
ojeota:
I am happy about the news.
All said and done parents should Keep a eye on their children especially teenagers. Teenagers at her age are very adventurous and will do any thing for pleasure and to explore their bodies.
Parents should keep watch on their ward.

I'm suspecting she was jinxed...someone was telling me about a mallam who tried the same rubbish on a market woman's daughter, he was chased our of the market..

1 Like

Re: Abductor Of Ese-Oruru Flown To Abuja By Police by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
Are they now saying that the sharia court in Kano are not liable to this crime

1 Like

Re: Abductor Of Ese-Oruru Flown To Abuja By Police by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 01, 2016
Next update, Ese returns to her family, the useles boy sentence to death by hanging. for kednaping. If you pray for that just dash me Likes.

3 Likes

Re: Abductor Of Ese-Oruru Flown To Abuja By Police by sirchris961(m): 1:24pm On Mar 01, 2016
D reason is because d girl six month pregnant n d boy don't wnt to leave her wife aisha alone

1 Like

Re: Abductor Of Ese-Oruru Flown To Abuja By Police by gidjah(m): 1:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
I ain't surprised my dear ,all my life I live up north,though very nice and sometimes friendly once you can communicate in that dialect of theirs ,but they can do lots of cover ups like when it has to do with religion ethnicism and culture....do not try a northern man,that's one of the reason why Book haram thrived longer and stronger for a very very long time in the north. they can give into sympathy when their Muslim Broz as (brother)is involved ,even if it has to do with crime .(any one from that end with a counter opinion should quote me or......)!!
alt3r3g0:
How this whole event went under the radar for many months is mind boggling

2 Likes

Re: Abductor Of Ese-Oruru Flown To Abuja By Police by kachnov(m): 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
Okay good move
Re: Abductor Of Ese-Oruru Flown To Abuja By Police by TheBlackGeneral(m): 1:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
This young nigga just entered one chance. #scapegoat

1 Like

Re: Abductor Of Ese-Oruru Flown To Abuja By Police by TheBlackGeneral(m): 1:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
asuustrike2009:

What's this one saying?
Brother has gone ahead.
Re: Abductor Of Ese-Oruru Flown To Abuja By Police by saintkel(m): 1:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
Luckylife:
can u imagine a lawyer response on this issue , can he allow 17yrs old boy to play pranks on his 13yrs daughter? U see what change can do to a lawyer not to talk of a Pastor.
Hahahahah change eh

1 Like

Re: Abductor Of Ese-Oruru Flown To Abuja By Police by Orikinla(m): 2:08pm On Mar 01, 2016
Abduction is a crime. The abductor is a criminal. He is 18 and he is a young man and not a boy. There was no need to fly him to Abuja. He is a criminal who should be sent to jail. At 18 I was already working as an independent scriptwriter and puppeteer for NTA in the 1980s and paid about N300 plus monthly and helping my family to pay our bills and not looking for an underage girl to lie and lure away and rape and call it love. Anyone calling this crime of kidnapping and rape love is cursed.

4 Likes

Re: Abductor Of Ese-Oruru Flown To Abuja By Police by egobetatoday: 2:24pm On Mar 01, 2016
him go dey happy. first time of climbing 'aeroflane'. no be small thing oo

1 Like

Re: Abductor Of Ese-Oruru Flown To Abuja By Police by egobetatoday: 2:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
Forwetinnah:

I'm suspecting she was jinxed...someone was telling me about a mallam who tried the same rubbish on a market woman's daughter, he was chased our of the market..

once u dont take anything from them they cant jinx u. even common 5naira sweet can put one in trouble

1 Like

Re: Abductor Of Ese-Oruru Flown To Abuja By Police by mbatuku1: 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2016
Why is the victim's face everywhere, yet the perpertrator's photos are hidden?

1 Like

Re: Abductor Of Ese-Oruru Flown To Abuja By Police by ojeota(f): 4:54pm On Mar 01, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Most of the mallams around have diabolic powers that is why i try to avoid them by all means even the ones that ask for arms, i do not give them. They all have innocent faces but deep inside them they may not be innocent.

1 Like

Re: Abductor Of Ese-Oruru Flown To Abuja By Police by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 01, 2016
IykeChukz:
Just feeling for Ese coz for all I know, her life can never be same again...

Pet Edochie " Girls are like mango, while you wait them to ripe, others have started using salt to eat then"

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abductor Of Ese-Oruru Flown To Abuja By Police by BeClever: 5:54pm On Mar 01, 2016
Sanusi has some questions to answer too.

Ese's Mum said in quote (Yinusa (Ese's abductor) told her she will never see her daughter forever. That it is the emir that sent him to bring her to him and that is how he will become rich/wealthy. And that even if she takes a lawyer, she will still not get Ese back cos the Emir is powerful).

https://www.facebook.com/enaofugaramegamind/videos/vb.1035691586/10207561964980648/?type=2&theater
Re: Abductor Of Ese-Oruru Flown To Abuja By Police by lonelydora: 5:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
sdindan:
Castrate that pedophile

He is not more than 19/20 years. He's a just a teen.
Re: Abductor Of Ese-Oruru Flown To Abuja By Police by Pecca: 6:36pm On Mar 01, 2016
...and they(abokis) said 'she is 17yrs', and I ask 'how can an aboki differentiate between a 10-year-old and a 17-yr-old?' almost the same scenario played out in niger state some two yrs or so ago. abduction and forceful conversion of an Igbo girl by awusa pple. naija tilts precariously. it is by embracing the truth that we can avert eminent danger.

1 Like

Re: Abductor Of Ese-Oruru Flown To Abuja By Police by adconline(m): 6:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
I'm still baffled on why it was made a partisan issue by rogue lawyers like Keyamo??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

150 Nigerians Killed In Cross River Communal Clash / Six Soldiers Killed As Boko Haram Attacks Military Formation In Yobe / Northerner Threatens To Commit Suicide If Amaechi Fails To Contest For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.