Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,823 members, 7,824,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] (47678 Views)

Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' / "30-Weeks" pregnant lesbian flaunts babybump on youtube.Blasts haters. / Woman Flaunts Superbaby Tattoo On Her Babybump (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by ManTiger(m): 2:14pm On Mar 01, 2016
The yoruba will say "Tii Isu Eni ba taa, a ma dowo boo je ni".

Its craziness when if we have to adopt every act of the WEST!

2 Likes

Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by omoabike: 2:15pm On Mar 01, 2016
The "Like" Generation
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by Forwetinnah: 2:15pm On Mar 01, 2016
Empero1:
I knew it that melanin was the cause of her skin disorder. Lady, sorry and don't mind haters. Long ago I have realized that ignorant people always derive pleasure in disparaging others who are far more better and enlightened than they are and will ever be.

Blacks have melanin..its not a skin condition, it's how we were made. The minute someone who bleaches stops, Melanin takes over sending the skin to its original state

2 Likes

Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by sirchris961(m): 2:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
My fear for her is dat make her delivered no lead to operation (c s) because main looki at her d skill color is week n it wil b difficult to sow dat is one of d implication of bleaching skill
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by iykedare(m): 2:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
mopinks:
Na we dy cause trouble..... Why share your naked belle in the first place..... If na the second picture, nobody go complain.... I even thought she was wearing a kind of covering on her tummy ni

Is your pun@ni private?
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by enoqueen: 2:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
All these iya Mulika women them wey de find how to use husband and pikin take insult their fellow women.

Shior...
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by oziegbep(m): 2:18pm On Mar 01, 2016
lol
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by iykedare(m): 2:19pm On Mar 01, 2016
OsoDupe:
exactly my thought o.

Is your pu,,nani private?
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by eitsei(m): 2:19pm On Mar 01, 2016
mopinks:
Na we dy cause trouble..... Why share your naked belle in the first place..... If na the second picture, nobody go complain.... I even thought she was wearing a kind of covering on her tummy ni
in fact shame no dey this world again... I still don't understand the reason and sense behind sharing unclad baby bump

3 Likes

Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by Julietcutie(f): 2:20pm On Mar 01, 2016
omg shocked is DAT her real tummy color Jesus! looks lyk she rubbed something DAT can't be d real color
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by Lilyomi2: 2:20pm On Mar 01, 2016
youmour:
Do people know you can actually remove comments on your post if you don't like em on your IG? I don't worry myself when people make negative comment oh,mi oraye. I just jejely remove it and act like I didn't see sh*t.
Youmour Longest.....
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by Lilimax(f): 2:20pm On Mar 01, 2016
This girl get bad mouth smiley
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 01, 2016
Very ugly personality.

Swear i cant marry a rude woman. I dont care what life throws at you, u have the choice to be civil or act a fo.o.l.

Very ugly personality i say.

8 Likes

Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by eitsei(m): 2:22pm On Mar 01, 2016
macklef:
Please, what is this baby shower all about?
Asif birthday is not enough u gats to celebrate an unborn baby?
Wise people says u should not count ur till dey are hatched,
Madam wait for the baby to be born na, we no pray for miscariage buh e dey happen.
another way people waste money unnecessarily
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by Emmatdayo(m): 2:22pm On Mar 01, 2016
mopinks:
my thought initialy

1 Like

Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by Stanleyafam(m): 2:24pm On Mar 01, 2016
Posting unclad baby bump on social media is stupidity... quote me anywhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by obailala(m): 2:24pm On Mar 01, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
This woman is just shameless like APC
How is she shameless?
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by fireforfire: 2:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
Nna eh but d tommy is black na....n d hubby is wor....
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by Chidoks(f): 2:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
ammyluv2002:
I totally agree with you but, we mustn't reason the same way....maybe, she doesn't see anything wrong with flaunting her tummy so you shouldn't hold it against her.
In that case she mustn't insult anyone for bashing her since we all don't reason alike

1 Like

Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by Pesuzok(m): 2:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
Some women sha, see her choice of words. This woman is too proud. Let us know when you get to US...

5 Likes

Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
Lmao!
Funny!
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Blacks have melanin..its not a skin condition, it's how we were made. The minute someone who bleaches stops, Melanin takes over sending the skin to its original state

Every living human being has melanin, that I never disputed. However, her skin pigmentation disorder like on many other pregnant women are not necessarily as a result of bleached body no, rather one of the sicknesses among the numerous causes of hormonal imbalance is usually the source.

1 Like

Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by texazzpete(m): 2:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
gcode123:
Very ugly personality.

Swear i cant marry a rude woman. I dont care what life throws at you, u have the choice to be civil or act a fo.o.l.

Very ugly personality i say.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with her angry outburst. And you're a joker to say this.
Since when did it become 'rude' to lash out at cyber bullies?

Rubbish

Chidoks:

In that case she mustn't insult anyone for bashing her since we all don't reason alike

It's her own page. Posting an picture is not an invitation to bash.
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by Protein01(m): 2:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
lesbiangirl:

All these yeye talk is not needed to defend ur baby bump hun. Cause u ended up sounding shallow and stupid like dem IG trolls. So women with pregnancy stretch marks and dark necks are unfortunate,or women with no partners are also unfortunate, it's like marriage is now an all-time achievement that deserves noble-prize huh undecided if u can't take social media bashing in a civil manner then the wise thing to do is be private with your family...touched down in Germany so freaking what?u aint the first hun neither will u b d last. One of the things that can make u a virtuous lady is humility and i suggest u get one if they sell in Germany coz clearly u gat none! undecided

Damn!!!!

Epic silencer response
Shameless women errwhr, y not show the world ur kitty cat....cos it's none of Dia business...
Dey dere dey show us pregnancy....whats new bout it? unless scan already revealed u gon deliver a ducklin....dies laffin***
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by Chidoks(f): 2:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
macklef:
Please, what is this baby shower all about?
Asif birthday is not enough u gats to celebrate an unborn baby?
Wise people says u should not count ur till dey are hatched,
Madam wait for the baby to be born na, we no pray for miscariage buh e dey happen.
Most important. What in God's name is baby shower
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 01, 2016
if her husband aint complaining
who r u to complain undecided
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by muzeze77: 2:31pm On Mar 01, 2016
Her man try, me I no fit dey with woman wey be like camouflage ,but d man self no be like Denzel so e just dey manage the woman like that ,d matter madam no be about your pregnancy , the matter na say u dey bleach, we wan know which German cream u dey use
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by glowzy: 2:31pm On Mar 01, 2016
lesbiangirl:

All these yeye talk is not needed to defend ur baby bump hun. Cause u ended up sounding shallow and stupid like dem IG trolls. So women with pregnancy stretch marks and dark necks are unfortunate,or women with no partners are also unfortunate, it's like marriage is now an all-time achievement that deserves noble-prize huh undecided if u can't take social media bashing in a civil manner then the wise thing to do is be private with your family...touched down in Germany so freaking what?u aint the first hun neither will u b d last. One of the things that can make u a virtuous lady is humility and i suggest u get one if they sell in Germany coz clearly u gat none! undecided
exactly oh.... that her response no sound mature at all, she really need some dose of humility. She invited the bashing to herself by publicly exposing a controversial picture that should be left for private viewing, what does the issue at hand has about her being in Germany. Mrs don't forget that whatever you have was given to you by God and don't forget that pride goes before a fall. A better and epic response would have been to explain the reason for the pigmentation and chill out you don't need all this flaunting of husband and being abroad.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by DolaPat: 2:33pm On Mar 01, 2016
lesbiangirl:

Kai, i love this lesbiangirl post ohhh, you are obviously an intellectual, biko, i am very proud of your idiosyncracy, just leave the silly girl, how can she even talk about physically challenged people like they are second class, so deaf and dumb people are partners for stupid people or what? mak i join abuse am sef, that her husband actually looks deaf and dumb, maybe thats why he didnt hear when the photographer told him to change his own clothings for a second shoot. stupid girl! anyways what i know authoritatively is that her stomach is not pigmented cos of pregnancy, that is what CHEAP BLEACHING DOES!!!DARK PREGNANCY PIGMENTATION IS DIFFEREENT FROM THAT THING IN HER PICTURES....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by dikeigbo2(m): 2:36pm On Mar 01, 2016
Madam,Na you cause am,

He who brought ant infested firewoods, calls the lizards to a party......

2 Likes

Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by Chidoks(f): 2:36pm On Mar 01, 2016
texazzpete:

There's absolutely nothing wrong with her angry outburst. And you're a joker to say this.
Since when did it become 'rude' to lash out at cyber bullies?

Rubbish

It's her own page. Posting an picture is not an invitation to bash.

Pregnancy is the most sensitive and private part of a woman's life events that's why most reasonable people share their photos after child birth.
Again cyber space is very very very public. That picture can be seen allover the world at the same time. It's public
Exposing a pregnant stomach is not something any reasonable self-respecting woman would do. No be every oyibo wey we dey copy de do am sef
But again gone are the days when women keep their private properties private...

1 Like

Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by lesbiangirl(f): 2:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
DolaPat:

Kai, i love this lesbiangirl post ohhh, you are obviously an intellectual, biko, i am very proud of your idiosyncracy, just leave the silly girl, how can she even talk about physically challenged people like they are second class, so deaf and dumb people are partners for stupid people or what? mak i join abuse am sef, that her husband actually looks deaf and dumb, maybe thats why he didnt hear when the photographer told him to change his own clothings for a second shoot. stupid girl! anyways what i know authoritatively is that her stomach is not pigmented cos of pregnancy, that is what CHEAP BLEACHING DOES!!!DARK PREGNANCY PIGMENTATION IS DIFFEREENT FROM THAT THING IN HER PICTURES....

grin grin grin grin grin go easy on her...no b her fault though

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Gets Husband Arrested On His Way To Marry 5th Wife / What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? / My Landlord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.