Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] (47667 Views)

Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' / "30-Weeks" pregnant lesbian flaunts babybump on youtube.Blasts haters. / Woman Flaunts Superbaby Tattoo On Her Babybump (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by tk4rd: 6:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
floragregs:
don't worry, when u get preggy, u'll understand why her tummy turned black! It happens,. God made it so. Some get black necks, some very ugly stretch marks, some get very fat and ugly. So I wonder why people were talking about it as if they have never seen a pregnant woman before. I know because i'v been there. Who nor go nor know!
If a lady with sagged chests shared topless pictures and people commented that her chest is flat, (some may be polite, and some may be so scary harsh on her), was that not expected.??
All the unclad baby-bumps I have seen on social-media display are elegant. (Not that I even liked seeing unclad baby-bumps on social media anyway. I don't even know who started the trend.)
But then, I never expected a discoloured, or strectched, or out-of-shape, or uneven, or non-symmetrical, or unattractive unclad baby-bump to go public on social media..
Nevertheless, like the lady in question said, it's her skin anyway, it's her instagram.. But she should know that if she put it there and expected comments, people would say what they saw.
To them, it was unattractive.
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by floragregs(f): 6:36pm On Mar 01, 2016
tk4rd:
If a lady with sagged chests shared topless pictures and people commented that her chest is flat, (some may be polite, and some may be so scary harsh on her), was that not expected.??
All the unclad baby-bumps I have seen on social-media display are elegant. (Not that I even liked seeing unclad baby-bumps on social media anyway. I don't even know who started the trend.)
But then, I never expected a discoloured, or strectched, or out-of-shape, or uneven, or non-symmetrical, or unattractive unclad baby-bump to go public on social media..
Nevertheless, like the lady in question said, it's her skin anyway, it's her instagram.. But she should know that if she put it there and expected comments, people would say what they saw.
To them, it was unattractive.
the insults were uncalled for, my brother
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by akinszz: 6:52pm On Mar 01, 2016
And ruthless like pdp.
BeeBeeOoh:
This woman is just shameless like APC
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by tk4rd: 7:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
floragregs:
the insults were uncalled for, my brother
Nigerians.?? My dear, Nigerians can insult anybody, even if there was 100% absolutely no need for it.
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by floragregs(f): 7:08pm On Mar 01, 2016
tk4rd:
Nigerians.?? My dear, Nigerians can insult anybody, even if there was 100% absolutely no need for it.
too bad o
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by mjswthrt(f): 7:21pm On Mar 01, 2016
U guyz are even talking of d baby bump, her boobs myt even be green in color
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by FarmTech(m): 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2016
thorpido:
The problem is not what pregnancy does to the body of a woman.When you decide to share what normally should be covered up on social media,you should expect the flaks..
Not always so since people will always tell u how hot half-naked celebrities look. Our generation is filled with lust and yet they call on God as if God is with them. God doesn't support u showing off ur unclothedness. You cause others to sin and God can NEVER be happy with such a person.
A married woman showing this kind of pic to the world is a shamful act before God, but b4 the woorld, things like this are always welcome.
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by mira4u: 7:36pm On Mar 01, 2016
Forwetinnah:
It's obvious she can't bleach that part of her body...alot of girls I know who tone their skin don't rub such products on their mid section to avoid stitches having problems healing incase theres a case of CS or an emergency operation

Exactly!!
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by Mekurexx: 7:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
i just pity her hubby. So the lady actually cooled down to type that poo to address IG trolls wey no even send her. ''touched down germany'' cheesy Lmao Her comment and public show of shame is silly and shallow for a married woman.
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by ladygogo: 8:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
She asked for it by posting pictures of her belly on IG. Attention seeker.
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by bellarmine: 8:13pm On Mar 01, 2016
Madam dark baby bump and fair face; your response just brought you to the ground. You feel you are sharp-mouthed without knowing that you just dragged you nuclear family to the mud.

Who cares about what pregnancy does to the belly colour? You should have continued by showing us what pregnancy does to both your boobs and your p***y.

We all should stop this madness off baby bump show- off. Women have been with baby bump from Adam...So f**k that shit!

With your face, the colour of your baby bump and your husband's look; I can tell your baby will look the like of Blue ivy.
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by professore(m): 8:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
So,dark neck and stretch mark are part of pregnancy signs and of course have always known that when a woman looks fuller,then she shows a sign too.
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by JuanDeDios: 8:33pm On Mar 01, 2016
lesbiangirl:

All these yeye talk is not needed to defend ur baby bump hun. Cause u ended up sounding shallow and stupid like dem IG trolls. So women with pregnancy stretch marks and dark necks are unfortunate,or women with no partners are also unfortunate, it's like marriage is now an all-time achievement that deserves noble-prize huh undecided if u can't take social media bashing in a civil manner then the wise thing to do is be private with your family...touched down in Germany so freaking what?u aint the first hun neither will u b d last. One of the things that can make u a virtuous lady is humility and i suggest u get one if they sell in Germany coz clearly u gat none! undecided
Very shallow. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by doublewisdom: 8:49pm On Mar 01, 2016
chukel:
Who is she? Never heard of that name. Btw, did she acquire any form of education? Her written English though...
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by artsoft1: 8:56pm On Mar 01, 2016
lesbiangirl:

All these yeye talk is not needed to defend ur baby bump hun. Cause u ended up sounding shallow and stupid like dem IG trolls. So women with pregnancy stretch marks and dark necks are unfortunate,or women with no partners are also unfortunate, it's like marriage is now an all-time achievement that deserves noble-prize huh undecided if u can't take social media bashing in a civil manner then the wise thing to do is be private with your family...touched down in Germany so freaking what?u aint the first hun neither will u b d last. One of the things that can make u a virtuous lady is humility and i suggest u get one if they sell in Germany coz clearly u gat none! undecided
bro i am posting this on her IG page. Permit me
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by lesbiangirl(f): 9:04pm On Mar 01, 2016
artsoft1:
bro i am posting this on her IG page. Permit me

No wahala...sha watch out for her venomous tongue grin

3 Likes

Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by tammie24: 9:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
lesbiangirl:

how do you expect her to be humble when people are bashing her left right and centre. be reasonable abeg
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by DuchessLily(f): 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2016
Chanchit:
People should have known the black belle is as a result of the pregnancy na, mtcheeew.

Lol.... No dear, the black Tommy just shows she is naturally dark skinned. She couldn't bleach there as she is pregnant now hahahahaha
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by rottenegg: 9:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
Don't care about the bump but your written english and spellings are terrible. Go back to primary school please. It's ask, not axe!
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by vivavik(f): 10:42pm On Mar 01, 2016
thorpido:
The pregnancy did.Some women actually have bad colouration of the skin with pregnancy.I however think she was rubbing toning cream on other parts of her body.
are u kidding me? That bad?
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by thorpido(m): 11:20pm On Mar 01, 2016
vivavik:
are u kidding me? That bad?
Yea it could be that bad in some.
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by Cheechy(f): 1:42am On Mar 02, 2016
TunezMediaBlog:
I shared a viral social media post yesterday of a woman getting slammed on instagram for the extreme mismatched colour of her body and her growing baby bump, which is simply due to pregnancy pigmentation.

The lady in question, who had her baby shower on Sunday got the report and immediately took to social media earlier today to lash out at her haters.

In a post on social media, the lady who has been identified as Queen Ella Mo'Adenugba said;

[b]So my attention has been brought to some retarded comments over this God giving bump and my beautiful picture. It beats my imagination that some people come to social media to take out their frustrations but my dear you cannot come to my page and be mad when Yaba left is needing more candidates. Oh her tommy is so black ewww! Isit ur husband sperm That is inside? Is it ur daddy's or u brother? So why are u angry for me? And I can bet that yansh have mega craw-craw and the pimples on ur face are bigger than beans! I love my pregnancy pigmentation! At least I don't have stretch marks or dark necks and my husband loves it that way! Is it my fault that u don't have an husband?cant u pray that God atleast find u a deaf or a dumb man so u can atleast wear a Mrs on ur name? Or U think this pics is private and for her husband alone! How private is ur kitten please Axe urself!!! It's my page! My skin! And I'm comfortable in my skin! I wouldn't even edit or photoshop my tommy because I want to please someone like u who haven't even eaten morning food? Let me stop here mbok! Me and my black tommy just touched down Germany!
[/b]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCZjlqVszyV/?taken-by=ellasucre

English is truly a foreign language.....grammatical errors and terrible spelling everywhere

1 Like

Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by Carlmax(m): 2:28am On Mar 02, 2016
lesbiangirl:

Why can't i double "like".
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by bibijay123(f): 7:56am On Mar 02, 2016
chrisbaby24:
Madam..dem dey tell u say ur belly dey scary....and u dey dia dey talk nonsense...I jus pity d pikin wey dey inside...I pray make he no look like coke n fanta colour...!!!grin

Am sure you have been pregnant b4 tongue
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by vivavik(f): 9:04am On Mar 02, 2016
thorpido:
Yea it could be that bad in some.
kai. It is well o
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by babeface3: 9:58am On Mar 02, 2016
Mbok, the lady get attitude like Sunday Ogochukwu Oliseh (Sorry you may be disappointed, he is not an Ibo dude grin). #Punanithings ngwanu shocked
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by SenatorJames(m): 5:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
I only pray for safe delivery for you, I am less concern about the colour of your tummy.
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by sukkot: 7:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
Silkmoth33:

And now you've got to say : No homo!
lol yeah dont forget the disclaimer grin
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by Harpyeagle(m): 5:29pm On Mar 09, 2019
She forgot to bleach her belly jor
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by egopersonified(f): 7:16pm On Mar 09, 2019
Maybe she stopped applying cream to her tummy, guess those chemicals are not good for the baby. I have never seen this type of baby bump, I am only aware of the black line down the middle of the tummy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can I Adopt A Child In Nigeria? / My Landlord / Man Cancels Wedding as Fiancee Refuses To Reveal Who Bought her Iphone13 Promax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.