Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] (47669 Views)

Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' / "30-Weeks" pregnant lesbian flaunts babybump on youtube.Blasts haters. / Woman Flaunts Superbaby Tattoo On Her Babybump (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by BlackBaron: 2:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
Bloggers are worst than paparazzis these days.
Sifting through people's social media spaces looking for whom to make their next headline.

As for everyone else, learn to keep private pics out of social media, you just can't predict what comes next. Figure with the mob mentality, a lot would write and scribble abuse at others under the guise of anonymity even though they are probably worse off in their lives.

3 Likes

Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by olosk(m): 2:38pm On Mar 01, 2016
Lol........... Na black Igba she carry for belle ni.
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by Protein01(m): 2:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
eitsei:
in fact shame no dey this world again... I still don't understand the reason and sense behind sharing unclad baby bump

I know the reason!
ITS MADNESS.....
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by boujaye: 2:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
tell the hell to shut up her f.u.c.king lips. she wants to imitate the western world showing off her baby bump, but the western world shows clean and naturally colored baby bumps not adulterated or bleach mixtures like hers, she is exposing to the whole world. shame!
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by Chidoks(f): 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2016
[quote author=DolaPat post=43386498]

Kai, i love this lesbiangirl post ohhh, you are obviously an intellectual, biko, i am very proud of your idiosyncracy, just leave the silly girl, how can she even talk about physically challenged people like they are second class, so deaf and dumb people are partners for stupid people or what? mak i join abuse am sef, that her husband actually looks deaf and dumb, maybe thats why he didnt hear when the photographer told him to change his own clothings for a second shoot. stupid girl! anyways what i know authoritatively is that her stomach is not pigmented cos of pregnancy, that is what CHEAP BLEACHING DOES!!!DARK PREGNANCY PIGMENTATION IS DIFFEREENT FROM THAT THING IN HER PICTURES....[/quote
]
Abeg na...

2 Likes

Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by boujaye: 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2016
TunezMediaBlog:
I shared a viral social media post yesterday of a woman getting slammed on instagram for the extreme mismatched colour of her body and her growing baby bump, which is simply due to pregnancy pigmentation.

The lady in question, who had her baby shower on Sunday got the report and immediately took to social media earlier today to lash out at her haters.

In a post on social media, the lady who has been identified as Queen Ella Mo'Adenugba said;

[b]So my attention has been brought to some retarded comments over this God giving bump and my beautiful picture. It beats my imagination that some people come to social media to take out their frustrations but my dear you cannot come to my page and be mad when Yaba left is needing more candidates. Oh her tommy is so black ewww! Isit ur husband sperm That is inside? Is it ur daddy's or u brother? So why are u angry for me? And I can bet that yansh have mega craw-craw and the pimples on ur face are bigger than beans! I love my pregnancy pigmentation! At least I don't have stretch marks or dark necks and my husband loves it that way! Is it my fault that u don't have an husband?cant u pray that God atleast find u a deaf or a dumb man so u can atleast wear a Mrs on ur name? Or U think this pics is private and for her husband alone! How private is ur kitten please Axe urself!!! It's my page! My skin! And I'm comfortable in my skin! I wouldn't even edit or photoshop my tommy because I want to please someone like u who haven't even eaten morning food? Let me stop here mbok! Me and my black tommy just touched down Germany!
[/b]

tell the hell to shut up her f.u.c.king lips. she wants to imitate the western world showing off her baby bump, but the western world shows clean and naturally colored baby bumps not adulterated or bleach mixtures like hers, she is exposing to the whole world. shame!

1 Like

Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by sucess001(m): 2:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
what stupid culture is this baby shower and naked baby bump nonsense? why not also show the naked pe.nis that did the job?

when i was growing up...it was only baby naming ceremony we knew...which kain nonsesne be this these days? see what them kim k haff caused?

2 Likes

Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by vivavik(f): 2:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
She's pretty and I think she wants publicity and got exactly that. I don't believe it's her tummy color, she did somthn to it so pple could get talking.
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
With all due respect this woman is ugly!!!!
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by sukkot: 2:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
lets hope her baby does not inherit the way she speaks english. bullet everywhere. this girl is deadly. boko haram sef go salute

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by lesbiangirl(f): 2:47pm On Mar 01, 2016
glowzy:
exactly oh.... that her response no sound mature at all, she really need some dose of humility. She invited the bashing to herself by publicly exposing a controversial picture that should be left for private viewing, what does the issue at hand has about her being in Germany. Mrs don't forget that whatever you have was given to you by God and don't forget that pride goes before a fall. [b]A better and epic response would have been to explain the reason for the pigmentation [/b]and chill out you don't need all this flaunting of husband and being abroad.

That was what i was even expecting when i began reading her reply at first...coz me sef shock when i saw d bump grin

2 Likes

Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by eitsei(m): 2:47pm On Mar 01, 2016
Protein01:

I know the reason! ITS MADNESS.....
I think you are right
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by DolaPat: 2:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
lesbiangirl:

grin grin grin grin grin go easy on her...no b her fault though

okay okay my friend, i have heard, lol wink
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by eitsei(m): 2:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
sucess001:
what stupid culture is this baby shower and naked baby bump nonsense? why not also show the naked pe.nis that did the job?

when i was growing up...it was only baby naming ceremony we knew...which kain nonsesne be this these days? see what them kim k haff caused?
stupidity (showing unclad baby bump) and frugal spending on baby showers have taken over the world all in the name of civilization and copying of the west

2 Likes

Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by Beremx(f): 2:56pm On Mar 01, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
This woman is just shameless like APC
The woman is shameless because?.... because of what?
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
If she try diz kind lashes in ijebu......i bet she no go born d baby
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by lepasharon(f): 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2016
She just exposed her ignorance undecided

1 Like

Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by Pheedow(m): 3:07pm On Mar 01, 2016
chrisbaby24:
Madam..dem dey tell u say ur belly dey scary....and u dey dia dey talk nonsense...I jus pity d pikin wey dey inside...I pray make he no look like coke n fanta colour...!!!grin
U nor just get sense. Na people like u suppose dey Extinction. Pregnancy can make women be like dat. Some have dark necks and pigments on certain areas. Mumu
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by MiracleMum(f): 3:10pm On Mar 01, 2016
shobroy10:
So the lady is not denying hmmmmmm what a shame, the thing is she bleached the belle but innocent kid wey dey inside no dey gree because him we dey inside na black * black and yellow black and yellow hen en*

Keep quiet!!!
what do you know about pregnancy?
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by texaco1: 3:11pm On Mar 01, 2016
This type of woman go dey tear her husband and in laws dirty slaps anytime anywhere.
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by MiracleMum(f): 3:11pm On Mar 01, 2016
chrisbaby24:
Madam..dem dey tell u say ur belly dey scary....and u dey dia dey talk nonsense...I jus pity d pikin wey dey inside...I pray make he no look like coke n fanta colour...!!!grin

There's nothing wrong with the colour.
it happens to 95% pregnant women.
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by Koddedtinz: 3:13pm On Mar 01, 2016
shobroy10:
So the lady is not denying hmmmmmm what a shame, the thing is she bleached the belle but innocent kid wey dey inside no dey gree because him we dey inside na black * black and yellow black and yellow hen en*
so you are one of the retar.ded ones she is talking about! Google pregnancy pigmentation, olodo!
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by sukkot: 3:13pm On Mar 01, 2016
sucess001:

dayum nigga you gay
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by Fireandice(f): 3:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
that is not bleaching, Google the meaning of pigmentation, it happens to some pregrant women, its normal
shobroy10:
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
texazzpete:

There's absolutely nothing wrong with her angry outburst. And you're a joker to say this.
Since when did it become 'rude' to lash out at cyber bullies?

Rubbish

It's her own page. Posting an picture is not an invitation to bash.

Her responding or not is not my biz im reading through the lines. Her statement simply reveals her bad character, simple, its unequivocal. But i dont know her personally so i dont really care about her uncouth nature

2 Likes

Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by onatisi(m): 3:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
Koddedtinz:
so you are one of the retar.ded ones she is talking about! Google pregnancy pigmentation, olodo!
You maybe right. But that woman worwor oooo. Does pregnancy make women look uglier
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by OsoDupe(f): 3:19pm On Mar 01, 2016
iykedare:

Is your pu,,nani private?
go ask your mama if hers is private
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by amiskurie(m): 3:21pm On Mar 01, 2016
thorpido:
It's a free world so she's exercising her freedom.Some people just like to hug social media life.They want to be seen everywhere.I guess it gives them the kick.

But wisdom is justified of her children.
It's not always a free world,especially when you do stupid things in my presence,I might bust your head open.
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by Blade21: 3:24pm On Mar 01, 2016
misspicy:
Some women refuse to take to correction undecided and they think having a MRS to their name is the end of the world shocked

see how black the tommy is,obviously she done turn EFO for the hubby,what kind of pregnancy pigmentation is this one #tueh undecided
tho the lady get bad mouth but it's her pregnancy that cuased the black tummy am naturally light skinned I cream or soap but if you see me with belle you will cry for me i get so dark especially my back and belle so relax it can happen to anybody
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by Blade21: 3:25pm On Mar 01, 2016
onatisi:

You maybe right. But that woman worwor oooo. Does pregnancy make women look uglier
yes it does bad bad oo

1 Like

Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by MiracleMum(f): 3:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
misspicy:
Some women refuse to take to correction undecided and they think having a MRS to their name is the end of the world shocked

see how black the tommy is,obviously she done turn EFO for the hubby,what kind of pregnancy pigmentation is this one #tueh undecided

guess you're a lady. get pregnant first then you'd know what kind of pregnancy pigmentation it is.
Re: Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] by sucess001(m): 3:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
sukkot:
dayum nigga you gay

I.diot. U can't see the sarcasm in that can u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can I Adopt A Child In Nigeria? / My Landlord / Man Cancels Wedding as Fiancee Refuses To Reveal Who Bought her Iphone13 Promax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.