Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,305 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

I Dislike City Girls; I Want To Marry A 'Village Girl' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dislike City Girls; I Want To Marry A 'Village Girl' (1341 Views)

All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / 5 Types Of Girls I Envy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dislike City Girls; I Want To Marry A 'Village Girl' by TheLastIdiot: 2:13pm On Mar 01, 2016
I can't just seem to get along with our city girls of nowadays! My fingers have been burnt so many times by this category of girls. When I opened a thread some days back on how my gold-digging girlfriend dumped me because of what I inherited from my grandfather, so many people thought I was joking because the mods moved the topic to Jokes Section. I originally created that topic in this very section of NL, Romance.

Our city girls are just too wild & materialistic for my liking! Worse of it is that they tell lies too much; the rate at which they lie can even sweep Lucifer off his feet. How can u explain the fact that a girl u are having an affair with is dating 9 other guys, plus you, making it 10!!! angry It just seem to me that there's no decent girl left in the city, all they want is to live a flashy lifestyle. Go to Lagos, PH, Warri, Asaba, Benin, Abuja, Enugu, Akure and so many other cities in Nigeria and u will discover that the whole place is filled with spoilt girls with sexually and materialistic corrupt minds angry I just wonder if I could trust any city girl again. Most of these girls lack proper home training and respect

I want a humble village girl that is decent and natural. I don't have any business with too much beauty; I want my wife to be industrious, respectful and homely. Who says a village girl must be dirty, uneducated and not presentable? angry Wetin sef? Na artificial eye-lashes, nails and peruvian hair we go chop? angry

Any city girl that want to criticize me on this should freely do! I don't give a hoot. I'm TheLastIdiot! angry

1 Like

Re: I Dislike City Girls; I Want To Marry A 'Village Girl' by tse1v1(m): 2:14pm On Mar 01, 2016
ARE YOU FOR REAL shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Dislike City Girls; I Want To Marry A 'Village Girl' by TheLastIdiot: 2:15pm On Mar 01, 2016
tse1v1:
ARE YOU FOR REAL shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I'm for real!
Re: I Dislike City Girls; I Want To Marry A 'Village Girl' by 9ja4show: 2:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
What are you waiting for? Go ahead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Dislike City Girls; I Want To Marry A 'Village Girl' by TheLastIdiot: 2:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
9ja4show:
What are you waiting for? Go ahead
E dey pain u? I go do am
Re: I Dislike City Girls; I Want To Marry A 'Village Girl' by Patented: 2:38pm On Mar 01, 2016
to find wife na Grace. No be by her location
Re: I Dislike City Girls; I Want To Marry A 'Village Girl' by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2016
I will advice u to come to my village and pick any of those ladies cos they are well cultured and mannered
Re: I Dislike City Girls; I Want To Marry A 'Village Girl' by ginawest(f): 2:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
anybody hold u?
Re: I Dislike City Girls; I Want To Marry A 'Village Girl' by Femco2016(m): 2:46pm On Mar 01, 2016
no lady be original this days o o grin those villagers go sell you pass town girls now, though who dey spoil them self? No be man? Op pls dont go and spoil those ones in the village again o grin
Re: I Dislike City Girls; I Want To Marry A 'Village Girl' by Maxi112: 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2016
what Is still holding back from doing so...
Re: I Dislike City Girls; I Want To Marry A 'Village Girl' by 9ja4show: 3:07pm On Mar 01, 2016
TheLastIdiot:
E dey pain u? I go do am

You are really crazy
Re: I Dislike City Girls; I Want To Marry A 'Village Girl' by osesology(m): 3:21pm On Mar 01, 2016
[quote author=TheLastIdiot post=43385996]I can't just seem to get along with our city girls of nowadays! My fingers have been burnt so many times by this category of girls. When I opened a thread some days back on how my gold-digging girlfriend dumped me because of what I inherited from my grandfather, so many people thought I was joking because the mods moved the topic to Jokes Section. I originally created that topic in this very section of NL, Romance.

Our city girls are just too wild & materialistic for my liking! Worse of it is that they tell lies too much; the rate at which they lie can even sweep Lucifer off his feet. How can u explain the fact that a girl u are having an affair with is dating 9 other guys, plus you, making it 10!!! angry It just seem to me that there's no decent girl left in the city, all they want is to live a flashy lifestyle.
Re: I Dislike City Girls; I Want To Marry A 'Village Girl' by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
Re: I Dislike City Girls; I Want To Marry A 'Village Girl' by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 01, 2016
Village girls are local champion. Carry her come city.Na you go give her money to go back to her village.Any sexually active and materialistic girl don't keep one guy.
Re: I Dislike City Girls; I Want To Marry A 'Village Girl' by Smellymouth: 5:56pm On Mar 01, 2016
What is stopping u?
Re: I Dislike City Girls; I Want To Marry A 'Village Girl' by xtervaganza(m): 6:08pm On Mar 01, 2016
Perhaps to marry the last village idiot
Re: I Dislike City Girls; I Want To Marry A 'Village Girl' by Chibaby87(f): 6:38pm On Mar 01, 2016
Actually is individual difference, they still have good girls in town. I will not blame me cos I have been hearing. Everything is prayer
Re: I Dislike City Girls; I Want To Marry A 'Village Girl' by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 01, 2016
Oya Last Idiot see decent City Chikala, send am DM wish you all the best in your Village Journey grin grin grin grin grin

Chibaby87:
Actually is individual difference, they still have good girls in town. I will not blame me cos I have been hearing. Everything is prayer
Re: I Dislike City Girls; I Want To Marry A 'Village Girl' by TheLastIdiot: 8:53pm On Mar 01, 2016
9ja4show:

You are really crazy
though, not as mad as u!
Re: I Dislike City Girls; I Want To Marry A 'Village Girl' by TheLastIdiot: 8:54pm On Mar 01, 2016
9ja4show:

You are really crazy
though, not as mad as u!
Re: I Dislike City Girls; I Want To Marry A 'Village Girl' by TheLastIdiot: 8:56pm On Mar 01, 2016
xtervaganza:
Perhaps to marry the last village idiot
na u sabi! angry

(1) (Reply)

She Will Make You Masturbate... / Will My Boyfriend Apologize? / Please Ladies Why Do You Hiss At Fine Boy When He Dont Toast You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.